Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

The travel industry has a big part in our lives, so for me Further network has a great idea to have a better services in this travel system. I'm waiting for more updates.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Is there a project like this before? People needs this platform in our day, a project that will be a great help to our travels and will keep us away from the hassle situations.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

Targeting travel and tourism industry would take a lot of effort and probably a large funds but as i see the team behind this project is so reliable and professionals then i guess they might succeed their mission to revolutionize the travel industries.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:02:22 PM by MiniMountain

Is there a project like this before? People needs this platform in our day, a project that will be a great help to our travels and will keep us away from the hassle situations.

I am also curious if they have a competitor because this is the first time I see a project like this one. I do travel so often so I might use their platform in the near future and hoping they succeed on the initial token sale.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I am also curious if they have a competitor because this is the first time I see a project like this one. I do travel so often so I might use their platform in the near future and hoping they succeed on the initial token sale.

I've seen an ICO before with the same concept but I can't remember the name of it and not sure if they are available in the market with a working product. little by little everything we need are migrating in this new technology so I'm looking forward for Further network to achieve their goals.

CleverOracle

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Blockchain Collaboration in the Travel Industry Between Vista Tourism and Further Network

The Scope of the Collaboration

Vista aims to be one of the first travel agencies to adapt to Blockchain technologies. In their collaboration with Further Network; Vista will be testing the use-cases of Further Network’s Blockchain-based settlement and payment process from a travel agency’s perspective. This is an important step for both parties as this collaboration will set a milestone for the future of Blockchain in travel.

The scope of the test will be the use of STR (Smart Travel Record)* and making/receiving payments via Aton (Further Network’s digital currency, which is based on Stellar).

*STR is an enhanced form of smart token consisting of flight, hotel or any other reservation or any other travel product information.

source: https://medium.com/@furthernetwork/press-release-blockchain-collaboration-in-the-travel-industry-between-vista-tourism-and-further-3e0aa757810c

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

Blockchain Collaboration in the Travel Industry Between Vista Tourism and Further Network

Vista aims to be one of the first travel agencies to adapt to Blockchain technologies. In their collaboration with Further Network; Vista will be testing the use-cases of Further Network’s Blockchain-based settlement and payment process from a travel agency’s perspective. This is an important step for both parties as this collaboration will set a milestone for the future of Blockchain in travel.

The scope of the test will be the use of STR (Smart Travel Record)* and making/receiving payments via Aton (Further Network’s digital currency, which is based on Stellar).

*STR is an enhanced form of smart token consisting of flight, hotel or any other reservation or any other travel product information.

source: https://medium.com/@furthernetwork/press-release-blockchain-collaboration-in-the-travel-industry-between-vista-tourism-and-further-3e0aa757810c

Great partnership with these big company in the industry will differs them from other projects with the same concept. reliable and hardworking team with a vast knowledge in the field will be the key for the successful of Further network.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

Targeting travel and tourism industry would take a lot of effort and probably a large funds but as i see the team behind this project is so reliable and professionals then i guess they might succeed their mission to revolutionize the travel industries.
Right, and the idea of travel agency in blockchain technology and making it decentralized is amazing because it will be transparent to all users and partners.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

The travel industry is one of the most ripe industries that is needing "blockchainization".

I am looking forward to see what partnerships will the project develop overtime and what will be the competitive advantages against other blockchain competitors. 
Right, and it's time to replace the old and slow system that exists in travel agencies. I'm also interested in learning about that things to enlighten everything that the Further network can do.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Me too, I'm also sure that this platform will be a huge benefit for me because I love to travel and it's one of those jobs where I earn. I think, if the further network is ahead of this type of platform, they will certainly succeed.

CleverOracle

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Right, and the idea of travel agency in blockchain technology and making it decentralized is amazing because it will be transparent to all users and partners.

Further network is aiming to transform the travel industry using the blockchain technology and we all know that blockchain has the capabilities to do it. also most of team members of Further network has working in aviation industry that will led this project into a success.

x441parot

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Ehem! Looks like a new project I have to follow Grin The content of your white paper is good regarding travel industry, let's see where your platform going to take me. Huh
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Ehem! Looks like a new project I have to follow Grin The content of your white paper is good regarding travel industry, let's see where your platform going to take me. Huh

Welcome aboard mate  Wink I had been following this project too and I see a lot of potential for this project to be successful in the near future because of the unique idea and reliable team members of Further network.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

Great partnership with these big company in the industry will differs them from other projects with the same concept. reliable and hardworking team with a vast knowledge in the field will be the key for the successful of Further network.

Reading articles like this will give more reasons for the investor to trust this project as they can see that the Further network is testing the platform on a real travel agency who has been on the industry for a long time.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

I felt the same thing after I've finished reading their white paper, I found many good promises, missions and visions that they needed to implement because I saw that it could change the slow and hassle processing of our travel documents. Let's support this platform.

nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

This is a good project and is very useful for travel, let's support this project so that it can grow rapidly and has many branches to make it easier for many people to travel.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

This is a good project and is very useful for travel, let's support this project so that it can grow rapidly and has many branches to make it easier for many people to travel.

That was the mission of Further network to easily access travel agency and customize or personalize your trip around the world while offering much cheaper  price by eliminating third-parties, the idea is unique and very useful nowadays.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

Further network is aiming to transform the travel industry using the blockchain technology and we all know that blockchain has the capabilities to do it. also most of team members of Further network has working in aviation industry that will led this project into a success.
The Further network is a more developed travel agency through blockcchain technology to give us direct access to airlines, shipping and land transportation companies. Am I correct? And can we think its like an online travel agency that more accurate compare to others?
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

The Further network is a more developed travel agency through blockcchain technology to give us direct access to airlines, shipping and land transportation companies. Am I correct? And can we think its like an online travel agency that more accurate compare to others?
And also because of those things it will lessen our consumption and it will give us affordable price on our trips with convenient and non-stressful flights. I'm sure that this will be more useful to people who often travel like me Grin

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Fast and reliable platform for the travelers compare to the current travel agency and all of your transaction is stored in blockchain which you can track any of your previous records, Further network will speed up the process of reservation using this new technology.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: