Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Hi folks! We have collaborated with Skift, the most influential aviation publication, to explain how we manage to solve the transaction problems of the industry via Blockchain. Check it out. https://skift.com/2018/09/04/blockchain-and-travel-distributed-ledger-technology-is-changing-the-business-of-airlines-and-travel-agencies/
Guys, I suggest you read it to increase your ideas and knowledge about the Further network. You'll find here the importance of STR and how it works, their current (Travel agency) partners are also listed here (Vista, Pegasus Airlines).

That's a great news, last time I've heard is the Vista partnership and now they added Pegaus Airlines. Further network are now being mainstream on travel industry because of this partnership and continues promoting. Great job!
Because this is just a beginning I think, more partnerships are waiting for the Further network. With the beauty of this platform and the benefits it offers to travel agencies, hotels and cruise ship operators, I think, it's difficult for them to refuse the offer of Further network.

FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Aviation Festival London continues in full swing! You can visit our booth at 28A to meet us and discuss about the future of #Blockchain technologies in the aviation industry.

https://i.imgur.com/r3TUmOD.jpg
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

The first day events at the Aviation Festival were very exciting! We talked about "Investing in payment platforms and partnerships valued by customers" and "Understanding what our customers want and how we can provide them" Thanks to everyone who participated in the event!

Good job for Further Network! it is very nice to see events like this and a great introduction coming from the CEO to know more about this project and spread awareness to the travel industries that Further Network will solve a real-life problems.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Hi folks! We have collaborated with Skift, the most influential aviation publication, to explain how we manage to solve the transaction problems of the industry via Blockchain. Check it out. https://skift.com/2018/09/04/blockchain-and-travel-distributed-ledger-technology-is-changing-the-business-of-airlines-and-travel-agencies/
Guys, I suggest you read it to increase your ideas and knowledge about the Further network. You'll find here the importance of STR and how it works, their current (Travel agency) partners are also listed here (Vista, Pegasus Airlines).

That's a great news, last time I've heard is the Vista partnership and now they added Pegaus Airlines. Further network are now being mainstream on travel industry because of this partnership and continues promoting. Great job!
Because this is just a beginning I think, more partnerships are waiting for the Further network. With the beauty of this platform and the benefits it offers to travel agencies, hotels and cruise ship operators, I think, it's difficult for them to refuse the offer of Further network.

This article explain it well, how Further network and blockchain technology solve the problems in travel industry. The platform will provide a transparent, secured and much faster transactions for everyone on their ecosystem.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

The first day events at the Aviation Festival were very exciting! We talked about "Investing in payment platforms and partnerships valued by customers" and "Understanding what our customers want and how we can provide them" Thanks to everyone who participated in the event!

It's a perfect view for an event to see its leaders itself acting to introduce their project to audience in order to provide an accurate answer to the people, potential investors and partners for their respective questions.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Further network has a good strategy with this set-up, a kind of discussion with questions will open the minds of audiences to create accurate questions about your platform. And also something that will give the appetite to the participants to watch and listen to your presentations.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

This article explain it well, how Further network and blockchain technology solve the problems in travel industry. The platform will provide a transparent, secured and much faster transactions for everyone on their ecosystem.
Correct! and it's the best opportunity to come across airlines, travel agencies and companies related to the travel industry. Hopefully they will not miss nor refuse it, and to build a good relationship with each other that will help all passengers.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Aviation Festival London continues in full swing! You can visit our booth at 28A to meet us and discuss about the future of #Blockchain technologies in the aviation industry.

It is great to see the CEO and CTO with one of their advisor is present during Aviation festival in London, continues promotion and spreading awareness about Further network will led this project into a successful one.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Correct! and it's the best opportunity to come across airlines, travel agencies and companies related to the travel industry. Hopefully they will not miss nor refuse it, and to build a good relationship with each other that will help all passengers.

Don't worry mate because I believe that Further network will successfully transform the travel industry into a new whole level using the blockchain technology. It just takes time for mass adoption but for sure the team behind Further network will not stop until they achieve its goal, after all blockchain technology is the future.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Don't worry mate because I believe that Further network will successfully transform the travel industry into a new whole level using the blockchain technology. It just takes time for mass adoption but for sure the team behind Further network will not stop until they achieve its goal, after all blockchain technology is the future.

Totally agreed! Further network is backed by a group of professional who have been involve in travel industry for a long time so they know what to do and fulfill the mission of this project. Further network is taking a big step to evolve travel industry into a better one with this new technology.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

It is great to see the CEO and CTO with one of their advisor is present during Aviation festival in London, continues promotion and spreading awareness about Further network will led this project into a successful one.
Yeah, and the booth is simple and presentable to people, hopefully there is many audience connecting to the team who represents Further network because it's a good opportunity to know more about the Further network and it want to offer.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Erdem Üney Co-Founder & CTO, Good job Sir!  We are happy to see that there are interested people coming to our booth to find out about the Further network and its offer.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

Yeah that's right, thanks for the courage Wink I think, the London festival led by our CEO, CTO and one of the Advisors of Further network has been a great impact on people .

FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

#AviationFest was a blast! We have caught up with our contacts within the industry and built valuable new relations. See you on the next events!
https://i.imgur.com/7e25Svg.jpg
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

#AviationFest was a blast! We have caught up with our contacts within the industry and built valuable new relations. See you on the next events!

It seems that you guys have a great day during the event and based on the caption it looks like Further network has establish a new partnership with other companies that is related to travel industry. Great job guys and don't stop until you achieve the goal of this project!

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

It seems that you guys have a great day during the event and based on the caption it looks like Further network has establish a new partnership with other companies that is related to travel industry. Great job guys and don't stop until you achieve the goal of this project!

Who is the bald guy on the photo? I was confuse if it is the CMO or the Lead Backend Developer of Further Network. Anyway congratulation for your successful event in London and hopefully you participate more events like this in the future.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

Is that Eser Sevim Co-Founder & Business Dev. Manager? It's nice to see you Sir helping the team on that Event. Is the bald guy is a new partners of the Further network or one of the team?

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Event outcomes look great, based on the smile on your lips Smiley Happy to see you guys working together with one same mission which is to change the current system in travel industry.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

The Further network will be a great help for companies specially with the staff taking care of the flights of their bosses because they will no longer have trouble in booking and it will be easier for them to handle it.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

The Further network will be a great help for companies specially with the staff taking care of the flights of their bosses because they will no longer have trouble in booking and it will be easier for them to handle it.
Right, and I think through this platform, companies will save more on their fare expenses in the travels of their representatives and bosses. Because of blockchain technology, our fees will be lower on this platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: