Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

The Further network will be a great help for companies specially with the staff taking care of the flights of their bosses because they will no longer have trouble in booking and it will be easier for them to handle it.
Right, and I think through this platform, companies will save more on their fare expenses in the travels of their representatives and bosses. Because of blockchain technology, our fees will be lower on this platform.
Yes, and its favor for the companies Grin And staff can use their time savings in office responsibilities. Compared in our current system that the staff wasting their time for flights booking and hotel reservations for their bosses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

The Further network will be a great help for companies specially with the staff taking care of the flights of their bosses because they will no longer have trouble in booking and it will be easier for them to handle it.
Right, and I think through this platform, companies will save more on their fare expenses in the travels of their representatives and bosses. Because of blockchain technology, our fees will be lower on this platform.
Yes, and its favor for the companies Grin And staff can use their time savings in office responsibilities. Compared in our current system that the staff wasting their time for flights booking and hotel reservations for their bosses.
They can also avoid delayed flights and to be on-time with all their task like meeting and events that they need to attend. And with this platform their travels will be easier and they can return home at the right time.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

#AviationFest was a blast! We have caught up with our contacts within the industry and built valuable new relations. See you on the next events!

Is that Eser Sevim Co-Founder & Business Dev. Manager? It's nice to see you Sir helping the team on that Event. Is the bald guy is a new partners of the Further network or one of the team?

If I'm not mistaken the bald guy is Alper Turktas the CMO of Further network, he is a digital marketing strategist with more than 15 years of experience in online communications and new media technologies. Further network is surrounded by these professionals who have experience and expertise in any aspects of travel industry that makes them comfortable with the project.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

#AviationFest was a blast! We have caught up with our contacts within the industry and built valuable new relations. See you on the next events!

Is that Eser Sevim Co-Founder & Business Dev. Manager? It's nice to see you Sir helping the team on that Event. Is the bald guy is a new partners of the Further network or one of the team?

If I'm not mistaken the bald guy is Alper Turktas the CMO of Further network, he is a digital marketing strategist with more than 15 years of experience in online communications and new media technologies. Further network is surrounded by these professionals who have experience and expertise in any aspects of travel industry that makes them comfortable with the project.
I didn't recognize him right away Embarrassed He looks young and becomes physically fit and there is a big difference to his looks compare to the old photos on their website. But it's good for him, I agree with your statements that these experts is the foundations of Further network. Thanks!

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Hello,

Your ICO is now listed on TokensMarketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/further.network/

If you want to update your profile, please contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com! Let your token find its way to the right investors 💪

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

It is good to know that you have accumulated a lot of contacts within the industry because it's important and we need to start here to gradually get to know by audience.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

It is good to know that you have accumulated a lot of contacts within the industry because it's important and we need to start here to gradually get to know by audience.
Right, because some of these contacts will become strong partners of the Further network in the future. Also the strategy of the Further network at the London Festival is  perfect which they spread a good relationships with people connected with large companies related to the travel industry.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

tourism is one of the most attractive areas for investment. I think in the near future there will be a lot of changes and companies need to have time to be the first to do it. I do not know about your project, but it is relevant and promising
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Air travel is now a common form of transportation, more and more new companies are emerging, like airlines, airport operators or other service providers.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

Right, because some of these contacts will become strong partners of the Further network in the future. Also the strategy of the Further network at the London Festival is  perfect which they spread a good relationships with people connected with large companies related to the travel industry.
Yes, because it is very important for a new company to establish good relationships with other companies with similar industries. This is one has the ability to bring us to success.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Yes, because it is very important for a new company to establish good relationships with other companies with similar industries. This is one has the ability to bring us to success.
Exactly! Having a good connection with each other will help the good and fast flow of each transaction we have in the Travel industry and it's good that we start to workout the good and strong relationship in each side.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Exactly! Having a good connection with each other will help the good and fast flow of each transaction we have in the Travel industry and it's good that we start to workout the good and strong relationship in each side.
Having a good relationship with different groups or companies is good in our ecosystem because it can take us to have a same goal to help many people and make good changes.

FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

Hello Africa! We will be at Ground Handling International African Conference holding in Kigali, Rwanda this week (11-13 Sep). Let's reshape Africa's aviation industry using Blockchain. We believe there is a better future.

https://i.imgur.com/eS0uGUp.png

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

tourism is one of the most attractive areas for investment. I think in the near future there will be a lot of changes and companies need to have time to be the first to do it. I do not know about your project, but it is relevant and promising
Right, because it will increase the income we currently have that come from tourists and in addition it is a good idea to replace the current system we have in the current time in the Travel industry.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Air travel is now a common form of transportation, more and more new companies are emerging, like airlines, airport operators or other service providers.
Correct! Innovating companies are building blockchain platforms that stand to transform the payment and settlement ecosystem and Further network is one of it.  Wink
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

Right, because it will increase the income we currently have that come from tourists and in addition it is a good idea to replace the current system we have in the current time in the Travel industry.
On the other hand, it is really necessary to replace the current system that existed in our time that very slow and numerous frauds. And I believe that many people will support and believe in the Further network.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

I'm thankful to developers like the Further network because of them it will be more easier for us all kinds of jobs around the world because all slow processes and types of fraud will be replaced with better service.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Hello Africa! We will be at Ground Handling International African Conference holding in Kigali, Rwanda this week (11-13 Sep). Let's reshape Africa's aviation industry using Blockchain. We believe there is a better future.

Go Further network! Please prove to people as well to me that there is a better future waiting for us Grin I'm sure it will delight Africans with your good news about changing the travel industry transactions using blockchain technology.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Nice Africa! It's a great news for them and also a big opportunity to be the first in many countries to have immediate information about the Further network, I hope many African investors and partners will have a huge interest in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: