Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

What a great goal and vision for Travel industry, I can say personally that this project will be loved by people.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Hello Africa! We will be at Ground Handling International African Conference holding in Kigali, Rwanda this week (11-13 Sep). Let's reshape Africa's aviation industry using Blockchain. We believe there is a better future.

One more event after another is a great move of Further network to increase the popularity of the platform and mostly attract investors to join their ecosystem for the innovation of travel industry, sooner or later Further network platform will probably the main topic on any aviation conference.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

tourism is one of the most attractive areas for investment. I think in the near future there will be a lot of changes and companies need to have time to be the first to do it. I do not know about your project, but it is relevant and promising
Right, because it will increase the income we currently have that come from tourists and in addition it is a good idea to replace the current system we have in the current time in the Travel industry.

The fact that Further network is focusing on the development of travel industry may lead to the increase of sales for tourism agency because of the platform functionality that can make multiple transaction much faster and accessible to any tourist.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

tourism is one of the most attractive areas for investment. I think in the near future there will be a lot of changes and companies need to have time to be the first to do it. I do not know about your project, but it is relevant and promising
Right, because it will increase the income we currently have that come from tourists and in addition it is a good idea to replace the current system we have in the current time in the Travel industry.

The fact that Further network is focusing on the development of travel industry may lead to the increase of sales for tourism agency because of the platform functionality that can make multiple transaction much faster and accessible to any tourist.
Correct! And if there is high income which enters to our country from tourist and travel industry I think it will give a positive impact to our Economy and it will be a great help to our country to have more ability for developments  Wink

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Hello Africa! We will be at Ground Handling International African Conference holding in Kigali, Rwanda this week (11-13 Sep). Let's reshape Africa's aviation industry using Blockchain. We believe there is a better future.

One more event after another is a great move of Further network to increase the popularity of the platform and mostly attract investors to join their ecosystem for the innovation of travel industry, sooner or later Further network platform will probably the main topic on any aviation conference.
If we look at it well, we can actually see that the Further network is doing well because it's a good step to spread about the Further network. It's exciting to see which country they visit next to conduct awareness on people regarding to this platform.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

What a great goal and vision for Travel industry, I can say personally that this project will be loved by people.

Yeah! Because Further network broke a barrier already that keeps us in the current system that is very slow and full of mischief. Now, we can assure that we have a better future with Further network.  Wink

vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

This project is great, i hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Further Network is Delighted to Announce that Gaoussou Konate has Joined our Advisory Board

We are excited to announce that Mr. Gaoussou Konate has joined our advisory board. With his extensive experience and know-how in the Aviation Industry, he will be contributing to Further Network on its onboarding processes with the industry partners and will guide Further Network with the benchmarking and generating solutions.

His experience for almost 40 years in the aviation industry include designing, developing and coordinating to implement projects / programs yielding results with sustainable impacts on air operators, air navigation service providers and civil aviation regulators and traveling public at large.

Starting his career at AIR AFRIQUE; Mr. Konate worked in many important positions in the aviation industry such as;

* Technical Director at AFRAA (African Airlines Association)

* Regional Manager of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa, Regional Assistant Director of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa and IATA Regional Director of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa at IATA (International Air Transport Association) and

* Deputy Regional Director for Western and Central African States at ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation)

We believe Mr. Konate will make a great contribution to Further Network on transforming the aviation industry using Blockchain; with his expertise in the aviation industry.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/further-network-is-delighted-to-announce-that-gaoussou-konate-has-joined-our-advisory-board-a1c2c52adce1

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

This project is great, i hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.

You are truly correct! Further network mission and vision will change the current travel industry and bring it to a new level wherein everyone in the ecosystem will benefits with its fast and secured transactions. I believe with the team behind this project and they are very determine to put integrate this platform to our current system.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

You are truly correct! Further network mission and vision will change the current travel industry and bring it to a new level wherein everyone in the ecosystem will benefits with its fast and secured transactions. I believe with the team behind this project and they are very determine to put integrate this platform to our current system.
I hope the implementation of this platform will not be earlier or not be delay for the sooner we get to experience the good service that the Further network would provide.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Further Network is Delighted to Announce that Gaoussou Konate has Joined our Advisory Board

We are excited to announce that Mr. Gaoussou Konate has joined our advisory board. With his extensive experience and know-how in the Aviation Industry, he will be contributing to Further Network on its onboarding processes with the industry partners and will guide Further Network with the benchmarking and generating solutions.

His experience for almost 40 years in the aviation industry include designing, developing and coordinating to implement projects / programs yielding results with sustainable impacts on air operators, air navigation service providers and civil aviation regulators and traveling public at large.

Starting his career at AIR AFRIQUE; Mr. Konate worked in many important positions in the aviation industry such as;

* Regional Manager of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa, Regional Assistant Director of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa and IATA Regional Director of Safety, Operations and Infrastructures for Africa at IATA (International Air Transport Association) and

* Deputy Regional Director for Western and Central African States at ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation)

We believe Mr. Konate will make a great contribution to Further Network on transforming the aviation industry using Blockchain; with his expertise in the aviation industry.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/further-network-is-delighted-to-announce-that-gaoussou-konate-has-joined-our-advisory-board-a1c2c52adce1

Great news! The forces of Further network team have increased and it brings goodness to all of us and I think The advice that come from advisors will be more accurate.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Great news! The forces of Further network team have increased and it brings goodness to all of us and I think The advice that come from advisors will be more accurate.

The Further network is really good, why? Because they are getting people that fit to their platform, it is good to have something like Mr. Gaoussou Konate who are accustomed to the aviation industry.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

Correct! And if there is high income which enters to our country from tourist and travel industry I think it will give a positive impact to our Economy and it will be a great help to our country to have more ability for developments  Wink

Further network will surely make this happen in the future of travel industry, the increase of tourism and users of platform will lead to the increase of demand for ATON tokens and investors who purchase tokens in the ICO will have a big smile.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Yeah! Because Further network broke a barrier already that keeps us in the current system that is very slow and full of mischief. Now, we can assure that we have a better future with Further network.  Wink

I totally agree that Further network is breaking or changing the bad practices on the current system of travel industry, they build a platform wherein everyone can trust the system because of its transparency using the advance technology.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Further network will surely make this happen in the future of travel industry, the increase of tourism and users of platform will lead to the increase of demand for ATON tokens and investors who purchase tokens in the ICO will have a big smile.
Agree, because the Further network has much to be helped not just those who have a travel industry connection but all people will use this platform as a travel partners  Wink

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

The Further network is really good, why? Because they are getting people that fit to their platform, it is good to have something like Mr. Gaoussou Konate who are accustomed to the aviation industry.
Yes because they can get more accurate advice from him and the idea of every adviser will be wide and they can help each other to create good strategy and plan for this platform.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

I totally agree that Further network is breaking or changing the bad practices on the current system of travel industry, they build a platform wherein everyone can trust the system because of its transparency using the advance technology.
Yes, and Further network make a right move for using advance technology and and include it in our current system that exists today. Surely, through it we can get the real change.

FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

It's now time to shake things up in Istanbul! We will be at #blockchainfestist on 18-19 September, organised by KOOPHub. As one of the speakers; our CTO Erdem Uney will be talking about how Further Network is going to transform the Travel Industry.

Take your seat: https://blockchainfest.ist/

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

It's now time to shake things up in Istanbul! We will be at #blockchainfestist on 18-19 September, organised by KOOPHub. As one of the speakers; our CTO Erdem Uney will be talking about how Further Network is going to transform the Travel Industry.

Take your seat: https://blockchainfest.ist/

Wow! you guys are attending on lot of events this month, spreading awareness and introducing this project on travel industry in different countries will be fruitful in the end. good luck and hopefully you guys get more potential investors soon!

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

Correct! And if there is high income which enters to our country from tourist and travel industry I think it will give a positive impact to our Economy and it will be a great help to our country to have more ability for developments  Wink

Agree, because the Further network has much to be helped not just those who have a travel industry connection but all people will use this platform as a travel partners  Wink

Also Further network will offer much cheaper prize compare to the current system with a fast and secured transactions that help travelers to save more money, more savings means more travel for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: