Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Meet our Team

As Further Network, we are focused on the travel & transportation; aiming at innovating on all aspects of the industry. Our technology enables a more efficient and customizable ticketing experience for Airlines, Agencies, and travellers.

With this vision, our team consist of experts in both the industry and the technology sides, always focusing on innovation.

The Team

Kadir Özgür Oğuz / Co-Founder & CEO

Kadir Özgür Oğuz began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines -the largest carrier in the world by operating scheduled services to 120 countries, 302 destinations globally. He held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also a member of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008–2012.

Erdem Üney / Co-Founder & CTO

As the Co-Founder, CTO and a Blockchain enthusiast, Erdem Üney is also the Hyperledger Fabric Developer Lead in Further Network. He currently leads the technical and functional teams of the projects, pursuing his dreams of technology development. Completed M.Sc. in Computational Science and Engineering at Istanbul Technical University in 2010, he is also a member in Turkish Informatics Foundation.

Gökhan Koç / Co-Founder & CIO

With award winning projects and 17 years of experience as a Leading developer, software development manager and entrepreneur; Gökhan Koç is experienced in service oriented architecture, software architecture design, enterprise level third party integrations as well as constructing Blockchain based strategies and developing smart contracts.

Gökhan İşçi / Airline Analyst

Gökhan İşçi began his career in the travel industry with Turkish Airlines; resolving operational bottlenecks to improve service quality and quick check-in process and developing training manuals as well as contributing to re-engineering of critical work flows to improve training quality.

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/meet-our-team-a28d661c5c4b

Thanks for this information, it's good for all participants on this platform to be aware of the people behind the Further network and what kind of jobs they have.
Right! To see by other supporters, investors and partners of this platform that the whole team is eligible for the creation and development of this project because of their extensive experience in the aviation industry.
It is good to know the the details of the high rank officers of the Further network and their backgrounds and it is good that their are connected with the Aviation industry and I'm sure that they are a great tools of this platform to reach success.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

ATON ICO Pre-Sale Details and FAQ!

As many of you know by now, Aton is the digital coin for participation and use of the Further Network which aims to provide a solution to Airlines, Agencies, Hotels and travel service providers to solve their Billing, Settlement, and Payment (BSP) issues while removing the 3rd parties and completing BSP in real-time through our Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem.

Aton is based on Stellar- a Payment Blockchain. Further Network will issue a fixed amount of 7 billion Atons when establishing the ecosystem. This basically means the supply will be limited and no more Atons will be generated in the future.

Details About ATON

Token name: Aton
Token symbol: ATON
Project platform: Hyperledger Fabric
Token type: Stellar
Token initial price: 1 ATON = 0.02 USD
Total tokens issued: 7,000,000,000 ATON
Total tokens available for sale: 4,200,000,000 ATON
Pre-Sale start date: August 5th, 2018
Accepted Currencies: XLM, BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD

Pre-Sale bonuses:
Stage 1: 40% bonus
Stage 2: 30% bonus
Stage 3: 20% bonus
Stage 4: 10% bonus

ICO bonuses:
Stage 5: 5% bonus
Stage 6: 0% bonus

FAQ on Aton and ICO

1. Why do you need a token?

Aton is the main fuel for the Network. It is the currency for payments, settlements and transactions. That means, parties can make settlements and payments between each other at the same time with the data being stored in our token, Aton. Even if a party pays in USD and another one receiving the money in Yen, the money is being converted to Aton within the system, and enriched with all the settlement & payment data.

1. What’s your KYC and whitelist process?

We require each investor to go through our KYC/AML process. We are incorporated in Gibraltar and our ICO is being regulated within the law.

We are working with TokenGet, the choice of 30+ ICOs for the whole ICO process.

3. How do you expect the token price to change in the future?

With each travel company integrating Further Network technology, the price would go up since that’s what determines the demand.

4. When can I trade my ATONs?

Aton investors will be able to buy and sell Atons when we are listed on the Stock Exchange which is planned in Q4 2018.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/aton-ico-pre-sale-details-and-faq-269ea5cdaeec

This is the information we should know as a investors/supporters of this platform, Great! The project contains Hyperledger Fabric that's why I'm 100% sure that this platform has a fast transactions and it will be a great help for all travelers around the world.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

As many of you know by now, Aton is the digital coin for participation and use of the Further Network which aims to provide a solution to Airlines, Agencies, Hotels and travel service providers to solve their Billing, Settlement, and Payment (BSP) issues while removing the 3rd parties and completing BSP in real-time through our Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem.

Aton is based on Stellar- a Payment Blockchain. Further Network will issue a fixed amount of 7 billion Atons when establishing the ecosystem. This basically means the supply will be limited and no more Atons will be generated in the future.

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

Aton is the main fuel for the Network. It is the currency for payments, settlements and transactions. That means, parties can make settlements and payments between each other at the same time with the data being stored in our token, Aton. Even if a party pays in USD and another one receiving the money in Yen, the money is being converted to Aton within the system, and enriched with all the settlement & payment data.

We require each investor to go through our KYC/AML process. We are incorporated in Gibraltar and our ICO is being regulated within the law.

With each travel company integrating Further Network technology, the price would go up since that’s what determines the demand.

Aton investors will be able to buy and sell Atons when we are listed on the Stock Exchange which is planned in Q4 2018.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/aton-ico-pre-sale-details-and-faq-269ea5cdaeec

This is the information we should know as a investors/supporters of this platform, Great! The project contains Hyperledger Fabric that's why I'm 100% sure that this platform has a fast transactions and it will be a great help for all travelers around the world.

I Think, if I invest in this project there is a huge possibility that I will earn a big in the future and I can use my token for my travel abroad or around the country. Guys, what are you waiting for? Let's join to this platform and be a part of changes in travel industry.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

I Think, if I invest in this project there is a huge possibility that I will earn a big in the future and I can use my token for my travel abroad or around the country. Guys, what are you waiting for? Let's join to this platform and be a part of changes in travel industry.
I'm already part of it and I'm happy to know that there are people also that hooked by this platform, I'm sure that I will not regret this thing in the future and I can say to my friends and relatives that I'm correct for trusting the innovation of technology.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

Hello from #blockchainfestist! It's now time to listen Erdem Uney on stage presenting #FurtherNetwork Use Case: Travel and Ticketing. This case explains how we disrupt #travel with our Blockchain-based payment and settlement platform. KOOPHub

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/291789641416257

Good job for Erdem Uney! I believe that you explained it well how Further network will change the aviation industry using the modern technology which is Blockchain, sooner or later travel agencies will notice this development and they will follow your movements.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

Meet our Team

As Further Network, we are focused on the travel & transportation; aiming at innovating on all aspects of the industry. Our technology enables a more efficient and customizable ticketing experience for Airlines, Agencies, and travellers.

With this vision, our team consist of experts in both the industry and the technology sides, always focusing on innovation.

The Team

Kadir Özgür Oğuz began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines -the largest carrier in the world by operating scheduled services to 120 countries, 302 destinations globally. He held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also a member of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008–2012.

As the Co-Founder, CTO and a Blockchain enthusiast, Erdem Üney is also the Hyperledger Fabric Developer Lead in Further Network. He currently leads the technical and functional teams of the projects, pursuing his dreams of technology development. Completed M.Sc. in Computational Science and Engineering at Istanbul Technical University in 2010, he is also a member in Turkish Informatics Foundation.

With award winning projects and 17 years of experience as a Leading developer, software development manager and entrepreneur; Gökhan Koç is experienced in service oriented architecture, software architecture design, enterprise level third party integrations as well as constructing Blockchain based strategies and developing smart contracts.

Gökhan İşçi began his career in the travel industry with Turkish Airlines; resolving operational bottlenecks to improve service quality and quick check-in process and developing training manuals as well as contributing to re-engineering of critical work flows to improve training quality.

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

Thanks for this information, it's good for all participants on this platform to be aware of the people behind the Further network and what kind of jobs they have.
Right! To see by other supporters, investors and partners of this platform that the whole team is eligible for the creation and development of this project because of their extensive experience in the aviation industry.
It is good to know the the details of the high rank officers of the Further network and their backgrounds and it is good that their are connected with the Aviation industry and I'm sure that they are a great tools of this platform to reach success.

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team because they are the one who will bring success to this project, a very interesting platform with a solid foundation is what makes Further network so unique and great.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

Travelers like me is very excited to try the platform because it can provide the best deals for travels including hotel booking, vacation rental and flights! Further network cheaper and faster transaction will let me save more money and time to explore other countries.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

Hello from #blockchainfestist! It's now time to listen Erdem Uney on stage presenting #FurtherNetwork Use Case: Travel and Ticketing. This case explains how we disrupt #travel with our Blockchain-based payment and settlement platform. KOOPHub

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/291789641416257

Good job for Erdem Uney! I believe that you explained it well how Further network will change the aviation industry using the modern technology which is Blockchain, sooner or later travel agencies will notice this development and they will follow your movements.
Agree, in addition Further network will be a model of other travel agencies that continue to use our current system and if they see that the Platform of Further network is eligible for this type of industry I'm that they will adopt it to have a better service.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team because they are the one who will bring success to this project, a very interesting platform with a solid foundation is what makes Further network so unique and great.
I see that the industry they choose to replace system that exist to it is right and I trust Further network that they can do and implement their promises to us regarding to this matter.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I see that the industry they choose to replace system that exist to it is right and I trust Further network that they can do and implement their promises to us regarding to this matter.
I think, no matter what happens Further network will continue and pursue their task to change the current system we have today in travel industry and will try their best to put additional function to the platform.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

The travel and tourism industry is  expanding; direct and indirect  economic input to the industry is  expected to reach more than 13 trillion  USD in 2020. However, the speed of advancements in operational matters  is not correlated with the acceleration  of economic growth. We at Further  Network would like to tackle these  major issues by introducing our own  technology - the Smart Travel Record  (STR).  

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I think, no matter what happens Further network will continue and pursue their task to change the current system we have today in travel industry and will try their best to put additional function to the platform.
Yes, of course! The team of Further network already started this platform and it has already strong foundation and undergoing to its improvements, no one in this earth can stop the implementation of this project.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

Yes, of course! The team of Further network already started this platform and it has already strong foundation and undergoing to its improvements, no one in this earth can stop the implementation of this project.
I'm agree with you because we have the same perspective for this platform, the Further network team is working for people awareness, improvements of this platform and preparing for the implementation of this platform.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

STR is a smart token consisting of  necessary data relating to flights,  hotels, reservations, and/or any other  travel product. STR will help solve the  issues of settlement and payment  using the system’s own digital  currency and any airline, agency, hotel  wholesaler or the hotel itself will be  able to create a smart contract for the  sale of their products such as a flight  ticket or hotel booking.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I'm agree with you because we have the same perspective for this platform, the Further network team is working for people awareness, improvements of this platform and preparing for the implementation of this platform.
Yes and they are using their all knowledge and best to create this project with solid and strong foundation with the help of the Further network entire team.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

Yes and they are using their all knowledge and best to create this project with solid and strong foundation with the help of the Further network entire team.
The Further network team are perfect for creating this kind of platform, their background are fit for this project to have a better improvements and to make this platform alive as soon as possible.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

The travel and tourism industry is  expanding; direct and indirect  economic input to the industry is  expected to reach more than 13 trillion  USD in 2020. However, the speed of advancements in operational matters  is not correlated with the acceleration  of economic growth. We at Further  Network would like to tackle these  major issues by introducing our own  technology - the Smart Travel Record  (STR).  
I'm agree with that statements from the Further network because economy of every country are very important to everyone of us that's why we don't need to set aside that topic and we want to hear about Smart Travel Record Grin
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

I'm agree with that statements from the Further network because economy of every country are very important to everyone of us that's why we don't need to set aside that topic and we want to hear about Smart Travel Record Grin
Yes, all the ways to have more efficient and easier Travel systems are what we want to know so we can also study and see how you can do it and how it is possible to happen.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Yes, all the ways to have more efficient and easier Travel systems are what we want to know so we can also study and see how you can do it and how it is possible to happen.
Right, and Further network will be able to explain everything about those matters and if we have questions from them feel free to post your question here or kindly message them on their official telegram channel.

Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

I see a lot of trips and events Grin the Further network team so busy to give awareness to people and I'm glad that I heard and know about this promising platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: