Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

The project will be presented in different countries? Users can rent equipment and get tokens?

Will the mining be available? I think someone should support the network. It's a good match to get a reward from your equipment.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Tell me if I can use this store as a server for my site. It would be quite convenient to have a decentralized and secure server.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

just want to know when we have exchange ?
I will invest a bit if i know that infomation.

This is a very interesting question for me. But often this information is not disclosed until the end of sales of tokens.
In any case, I believe that the demand for tokens should be simply huge.

The data warehouse is like a banking cell. It's just fine. I would gladly use this. Security of personal data is now very important. And the latest leaks with Facebook proved it.
Well, if the price is affordable, then such a service will be used by millions of people. Do you plan to make applications for android and IOS?

Application shall be available to any system and device which is in use by a single consumer on the market, that is, also Android and IOS / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

already have any announcements about the access to exchanges? I want to continue to follow the development of this project. But for me it's important to know
Exchanges means token speculation interest? :-), anyway we respect everybody's interest although we strongly advise to keep your tokens and enjoy its benefits. Exchanges: Maximum expected time to be floating onto exchanges: end of 2018 at the latest

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

The project will be presented in different countries? Users can rent equipment and get tokens?
Rent equipment? what's for?, we do not supply equipment , and get tokens? you can get it by and through our site only...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Will the mining be available? I think someone should support the network. It's a good match to get a reward from your equipment.
Mining: Yes but on the Crypto coin and only after launch, before, on the Tokens, there will be no mining  and all of them shall be limited in amount. About other countries, do not understand, service will be available worldwide. Best regards/ Vortix
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

Mining: Yes but on the Crypto coin and only after launch, before, on the Tokens, there will be no mining  and all of them shall be limited in amount. About other countries, do not understand, service will be available worldwide. Best regards/ Vortix
I read that the holders of the tokens will receive a reward in the form of dividends. It's true ?

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Tell me if I can use this store as a server for my site. It would be quite convenient to have a decentralized and secure server.
If you plan to use it as a cold storage to retrieve data regarding sensitive one, this can be into a single point to point connection as tunneling is a sort of P2P connection. But, from the MySafe vault you can not deliver stream multi client of any kind, it is only designed and for security purposes, single connection delivery. In short, a website it is not possible to store to deliver content as it is impossible outside people find it. DNS will only target a public address and you will be not be into any public one.../Vortix  

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I read that the holders of the tokens will receive a reward in the form of dividends. It's true ?
The Loyalty Bonus is the way to prize any Token holder, and is equivalent to the 20% of MySafe net profit per year and this is valid for 10 years. It is not linked to dividends as utility tokens can not be nor are any investment product or kind of, this is just the way to calculate the bonus to be paid every year. The 20% shall be split into any minted token and paid as per conditions described on WP and also at the contract./ Vortix
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

The Loyalty Bonus is the way to prize any Token holder, and is equivalent to the 20% of MySafe net profit per year and this is valid for 10 years. It is not linked to dividends as utility tokens can not be nor are any investment product or kind of, this is just the way to calculate the bonus to be paid every year. The 20% shall be split into any minted token and paid as per conditions described on WP and also at the contract./ Vortix
Thanks to this is just an excellent motivation of 20% per year is a very pleasant bonus. I just decided to buy some tokens for my portfolio. Good luck to you

Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Do you have servers? Will these be only pc users? Infarction will be distributed between them?
Hungdungquat

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Letopisets

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Bureatonic

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
I think with such an authoritative team with this there should be no problems. The main thing is that the maximum number of people learned about the project
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I think with such an authoritative team with this there should be no problems. The main thing is that the maximum number of people learned about the project
everything must follow the road map. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. But I see that the team has seriously approached the project.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Please tell us what are the earning options for investors? If I buy tokens for a long time, then how will I make money on this.
Letopisets

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

great project! I myself need such a storehouse. I think it will be a great prospect. Tokens should be in great demand.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

In which country is the team registered as a legal entity? And is there a license for this activity. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the legal side of the matter.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 08:12:34 PM by snos-boss

Do you have prior agreements with partners? I think your service will be in demand by many organizations.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

What languages will the platform support? Will it be a multilingual service or only English in the initial stages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: