Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3138 times)
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Exploring the possibility of getting a return on your investment in this product, I realized that their many options. I'm glad that drew attention to your project. I was impressed by the generous offers for all categories of investors and loyalty program.
Guess buyers deserves at least this as a minimum. They later may become our best loyal customers.../ Vortix

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

More and more users are paying attention to the fact that their personal data are in easy access to someone else's hand. Can I use your product, as a  link to the folder into which will flow and stored all the information, for example on  my  computer?
In fact you must download the DAPP/APP for every device you like to protect or have some folders you would like to protect. Once done it, you can choose which one, as well as later you can select another ones, or clean one of the list,etc., depends on you, can be either single files, or folders. Once done so, from any device you will be able to access your other one, by selecting the right key into your admin menu.../ Vortix
Your application gives a lot of freedom to the user. He alone can solve all its tasks. The interface must be easy to use. You publish the first version of the application for review prior to the release of the product on the market?
Yes, and it will also notified here in at Bitcointalk as it is a block chain application with a lot of back end proprietary solutions / Vortix
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Exploring the possibility of getting a return on your investment in this product, I realized that their many options. I'm glad that drew attention to your project. I was impressed by the generous offers for all categories of investors and loyalty program.
Guess buyers deserves at least this as a minimum. They later may become our best loyal customers.../ Vortix
I have already made my choice. It seems to me that your project is the most interesting in the ICOs market on the proposed options for profit. The technical part of the project - I am impressed too.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

More and more users are paying attention to the fact that their personal data are in easy access to someone else's hand. Can I use your product, as a  link to the folder into which will flow and stored all the information, for example on  my  computer?
In fact you must download the DAPP/APP for every device you like to protect or have some folders you would like to protect. Once done it, you can choose which one, as well as later you can select another ones, or clean one of the list,etc., depends on you, can be either single files, or folders. Once done so, from any device you will be able to access your other one, by selecting the right key into your admin menu.../ Vortix
Your application gives a lot of freedom to the user. He alone can solve all its tasks. The interface must be easy to use. You publish the first version of the application for review prior to the release of the product on the market?
We better wait for this review, having a good investment in your pocket.  The fact that each new development phase alternates with the next ICO, said high-quality productand  the market entry strategy.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

I read that all owners receive loyalty bonus. In the future I can buy tokens VTX.
Should I register as the owner of the tokens for participation in the program "loyalty bonus"?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

Different cases occur when storing information about key data, such as losing key media. Will the user be able to recover data in case of loss of keys? What advice do you have for those who use Mysafe?
Everything is client based, you decide whether or not to have the possibility to recover data if you loss some or all of your keys, you should then select, "Protect my data of Getting Lost" function, then a back up, but encrypted by you as we do not want, nor we will ever know what is inside, will store in classical mode, like i.e. Google storage, into our off line servers, to avoid hacking or else, if subscribed , once from your MySafe app, call such function, we shall then search your files and deliver it the way you want, online, or regular post, or courier... or email... your choice, from the beginning up to the end/ Vortix
A very useful feature. I do not think that the loss of keys will be a frequent event. But I wanted to be sure that recovery is possible. It is convenient for the user. Thanks that explained in detail.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I saw a lot of comments on how well it was to be a buyer, but I saw information about how to become a buyer. is it generally available information?

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I read that all owners receive loyalty bonus. In the future I can buy tokens VTX.
Should I register as the owner of the tokens for participation in the program "loyalty bonus"?
When the time comes, the payment it has to be registered as such and as per law, thus we will need some information about you in order to comply with the KYC rules that are in place at almost any country today. Do not forget you are receiving a bonus which is payable in Crypto currencies, which in time, sooner or later, will need to be also registered as your assets. We are trying to make this transition, as smooth as possible to the buyers, but we will need to have the registry to legally pay the bonus. I am sorry but we do not make the laws, we just follow and comply with them/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

I saw a lot of comments on how well it was to be a buyer, but I saw information about how to become a buyer. is it generally available information?
To become a buyer, is as easy as to access through our website, https://vortix.io and click on buy tokens button or register on the login tab on top, once you register and confirm email, you are free to become a buyer and can buy in fact. We had established several layers of security on the back end and system,need you execute your payment directly once you create the purchase order, once created, and payment received and confirmed we deliver the tokens straight forward from the Mint contract to you. Just that easy.../Vortix
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

When the time comes, the payment it has to be registered as such and as per law, thus we will need some information about you in order to comply with the KYC rules that are in place at almost any country today. Do not forget you are receiving a bonus which is payable in Crypto currencies, which in time, sooner or later, will need to be also registered as your assets. We are trying to make this transition, as smooth as possible to the buyers, but we will need to have the registry to legally pay the bonus. I am sorry but we do not make the laws, we just follow and comply with them/ Vortix
Overall, this is a fair offer for members of the loyalty bonus. For me, the legal literacy of the project, as well as the work in it, is important for me personally. I'm glad to know that everything goes according to the law.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Good project. I've seen you do an active advertising campaign. Projects often give a referral link.  Is there a referral program among the proposed options? I may soon be able to apply it for distribution.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Not often investors get advantageous offers from projects that have good prospects. As a result of the first ICO, we will be able to see what is the attitude to your product. I see the need for Mysafe service for myself.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Good project. I've seen you do an active advertising campaign. Projects often give a referral link.  Is there a referral program among the proposed options? I may soon be able to apply it for distribution.
Of course, this is a great advertising campaign. The project took care of it. The site of the project has data on the referral link, but to participate you need to register.
https://vortix.io/referral-program/
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Different cases occur when storing information about key data, such as losing key media. Will the user be able to recover data in case of loss of keys? What advice do you have for those who use Mysafe?
Everything is client based, you decide whether or not to have the possibility to recover data if you loss some or all of your keys, you should then select, "Protect my data of Getting Lost" function, then a back up, but encrypted by you as we do not want, nor we will ever know what is inside, will store in classical mode, like i.e. Google storage, into our off line servers, to avoid hacking or else, if subscribed , once from your MySafe app, call such function, we shall then search your files and deliver it the way you want, online, or regular post, or courier... or email... your choice, from the beginning up to the end/ Vortix
A very useful feature. I do not think that the loss of keys will be a frequent event. But I wanted to be sure that recovery is possible. It is convenient for the user. Thanks that explained in detail.
In any case, the user himself must understand how important the information he stores in the safe, and whether he is ready to use additional functions for unforeseen situations. The good thing is that there are different options.
freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

Project looks good, hoping this will get success, by the way do you have bounty campaigns?

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

Project looks good, hoping this will get success, by the way do you have bounty campaigns?
Hello, thank you for your wishes, here you have the link to our Bounty campaign which is active since ICO start
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303149.new#new
Vortix
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

After the second stage of ICO you have planned to launch the beta version for Mysafe Vault. I would like to learn about the available features in the proposed version of Mysafe. Will token holders be able to apply them to test your service?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 12:55:47 PM by Vasyafet

Hello, thank you for your wishes, here you have the link to our Bounty campaign which is active since ICO start
Vortix
Please tell me, for each of the ICO you will hold separate campaign largesse? For this campaign from the General Fund you made 4%. I like your advertising strategy. I can already see its effectiveness. The project becomes more and more famous.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

After the second stage of ICO you have planned to launch the beta version for Mysafe Vault. I would like to learn about the available features in the proposed version of Mysafe. Will token holders be able to apply them to test your service?
On the beginning no need of spend anything as far as first release will be Alpha for testing purposes, meaning you will get familiar to MySafe and also we shall get your good and bad comments to fix bugs and details until polished, then Beta comes, you as a token holder will have some time free of charge as a compliment, although we listed this into the VIP Buyers, all buyers will enjoy free time, some more than others... those not having tokens will have to use  accepted payment methods... VTX Token USD tokens, ETH or credit card, but only when Beta is released. Not before/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Vortix
Please tell me, for each of the IKO you will hold separate campaign largesse? For this campaign from the General Fund you made 4%. I like your advertising strategy. I can already see its effectiveness. The project becomes more and more famous.
Guess you mean ICO right?, the answer is Yes, there will be Bounty campaign and referrals for all and any of the projected  ICO (4 in total)/ Will in general be around same percentage, except for the Crypto coin launch and own block chain which is a different issue/Vortix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: