Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS!  (Read 16973 times)
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

Anyone interested in the Arabic ANN thread, check it through below link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4423052

Arabic Whitepaper is under review and will be published soon..
kuksow

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Who is ok in a proof of love and win the lottery... have the 0.4 eth from lottery and the ETH from POL?
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

A question???
If an award activity is not approved, does is say "rejected", is it removed of the list of activities... what happens to it? I have an activity that has been on the list for ages now.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

Anyone interested in the Arabic ANN thread, check it through below link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4423052

Arabic Whitepaper is under review and will be published soon..

Kewl, this is good, the more people SPARK can attract the better it will be for the whole project, the more the merrier.
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

Whitelist and POL is now Closed!

Please allow some time for the points to appear on your dashboard approval process could take upto 72 hours.

The Proof of Love program is now closed, any new submissions will not count towards the POL. Please wait until results are announced and all the points have been counted up.

All submitted points before 23:59 17th June will count if approved.

Emails will be sent out with details regarding the KYC process and next steps, please be patient!
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

THE PROOF OF LOVE PROGRAM AND THE WHITELIST ARE NOW CLOSED.
It’s very likely that the email regarding KYC will be sent to all users participating in the lottery and the POL at the same time to avoid duplication.
As you can appreciate the top 5000 POL participants could also be lottery winners. For this reason the KYC email will be sent out once the POL bounties have been finalised and top 5000 is published!
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

Sparkster is the best and most highly rayed ICO right now, a platform capable of creating simple, complex and smart applications in plain English and capable of making 10 million transactions per second.
This is in paralleled presently on the blockchain.

Holylambo

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

I'm really passionate about Sparkster project, because it's really something new, I like the approach of the team, their ideas and activity. I think a lot of simple users should be attracted by the idea of the project because the project stands out for its simple approach and wide application. I think, that this project will be able to make a revolution among the ICO.
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

10 million transaction per second!! This is a very great achievement of Sparkster project and will lead them to a very demanding future. They are making decentralized platform development more easy and many people can work very effectively with this feature of the project. I think this is a worth investing project and the also have a very exiting bounty you should check here https://sparkster.me/try?r=kUM26a0G.
10 million really a lot, the project will look like a competitor to the quarkchain?
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

I think that Sparkster is a great project, and I really impressed by it. I believe, that the project has a very good future, because they can solve the world’s most pressing problems, and also they can unleash the creative potential of any person. And this means, that this project will be interesting for each of us. Anyone can find their application, their purpose with the help of this project
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

I think that Sparkster is a great project, and I really impressed by it. I believe, that the project has a very good future, because they can solve the world’s most pressing problems, and also they can unleash the creative potential of any person. And this means, that this project will be interesting for each of us. Anyone can find their application, their purpose with the help of this project

If we consider transaction times of some major cryptocurrency - it's couldn't be adopted by many people, they are slow due to old and not implemented technology... We all know what was going on when some "kitties" have frozen totally Eth blockchain )
So we need for sure this kind of new project with 10 million Tps speed 😉
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

In general, Sparkster does not represent a new idea, since there are already many companies that are working on providing many such services. However, their encoding language is a unique feature of the platform and can be a single and simple point of sale.
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

The project has a very strong community with many followers and participants. A dedicated blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS if they really do as they say in the roadmap, Sparkster will definitely be a breakthrough project in 2018 to participate and experience.
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

When is sparkster out in exchange? Is it binance?
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

If I complete walkthroughs. How much can I contribute and is there a smart contract to reject my ETH once hard Cap is reached or if I send too much?
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

If I complete walkthroughs. How much can I contribute and is there a smart contract to reject my ETH once hard Cap is reached or if I send too much?

If you won in lottery you could contribute 0.4 ETH in first round. If you participated in proof of love and if you got to the first 5000 users you could contribute from 1 to 10 ETH, it depends on your place in leaderboard table.
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

If we consider transaction times of some major cryptocurrency - it's couldn't be adopted by many people, they are slow due to old and not implemented technology... We all know what was going on when some "kitties" have frozen totally Eth blockchain )
So we need for sure this kind of new project with 10 million Tps speed 😉
as far as I know the project quarkchain also deals with a similar problem and promise that tps will be about 100 million
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

When is sparkster out in exchange? Is it binance?

They can not tell it now, because the exchanges do not allow to share it with public. First of all the sale needs to finish and after that they can negotiate with different exchanges. If they have a deal then they will announce it, but Binance exchange can one of the possible exchanges for Sparkster.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

I have completed all six walkthroughs yesterday, but till now have not received points for it(but is under activities)?
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Joined the signature campaign looks a very successful project

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: