Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS!  (Read 16973 times)
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

All Tokens are 🔒!! On Idex only the first buy orders! A guy put an order 3 SPRK for 0,3 ETH. The wall is gone. I think it was a mistake. 🤪🤪

Plenty of sells but not a single buy, I guess we will have to wait until it get on a decent exchange before real trading can start.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

Sparkster is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
hexaman

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

Around 8300 BTC will take a dip . ALTs will get a pump and then BTC will take another run for anticipation of August 10th and then will dump if no news or  a postponement of the decision
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

Sparkster its a good project ,i make the Walkthrough and its was very easy for me to build a app evey a don't have experience or knowledge in software development.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Around 8300 BTC will take a dip . ALTs will get a pump and then BTC will take another run for anticipation of August 10th and then will dump if no news or  a postponement of the decision
why are you wright your bitcoin price predictions in this thread, there are a lot of threads in altcoin discussion section with such kind of posts.
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

If ETF is deferred I think there will be a temporary dip but since the possibility will still be there, BTC price will continue to rise again. Just my thoughts.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

10M TPS, wow, but is it really achievable? We're still having 30-40k TPS at max. Stellar is quite good in TPS but not seen any project touching 100K TPS consistently. Recently Ternio has listed on exchanges and they've proved 1M TPS but it's not yet globally verified. If sparkster can achieve 10M TPS, this will be huge and not only for them but for entire blockchain industry. We really need those transactions to beat the conventional money transfer system and other conventional mediums.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Sparkster will be listed in gateio Kucoin and one of the top 3 exchanges huobi/okex /binance.
3 exchanges at a time how u feel guys??
Be patient, official sparkster don't tell about this
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

It’s simple. They are waiting on binance And haven’t heard anything back yet. Binance has probably kept them in the dark so they are just as curios as we are. Binance is inundated with requests to join
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

something tells me that after numerous runs 10mlntps the figure is getting lower and lower. as they say from and to can differ hundreds of times and if they can not keep the declared boundaries all the time, then in this market they will simply be avoided by competitors like quark and eos.
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

Talking about Binance I had a word with an admin of ico group the other day
She mentioned no matter how high level contacts or a direct contact with Cz..doesn’t make any difference. The team which reviews the ico and takes care of everything is kept separate and distant from everyone so there is no undue influence. They get around thousands of applications daily for getting listed on Binance.
You cannot simply contact the ico reviewing team directly..they are not allowed to communicate with anyone absolutely. It’s like a secret cell kind of thing for these guys.
Gkenneth2

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

Sparkster building software in plain English without code, they are not good in that only but in security aspect Sparkster never lack, securing and building talents.
hexaman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

people who want 5x already have alot of money to invest. their 20k will turn into 100k. and people who say it will 100x are the people who have no idea what they're saying and just new into crypto or are trying to spread good stuff about the project so people will buy on exchanges
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I am very pleased with the appearance of this ecosystem, which opens up new horizons and opportunities for us. Personally, I have had difficulty learning programming languages in my childhood, and no one will have such a problem with Sparkster. Now we just need to wait for the full launch of this platform and with its help to open all its potential.
hexaman

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

Those who cry here when unlock when exchange, didn't u read unlock is at teams discretion??
I am seeing people comparing here with this project that project and also showing their experience of 1 2 3 4 years experience in crypto. I am telling we are doing well and will do well only we need patience. Saj is smart enough to have a good listing.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

Those who cry here when unlock when exchange, didn't u read unlock is at teams discretion??
I am seeing people comparing here with this project that project and also showing their experience of 1 2 3 4 years experience in crypto. I am telling we are doing well and will do well only we need patience. Saj is smart enough to have a good listing.
I think now many projects do not have the ability to actively develop and improve their position due to the general unfavorable situation on the cryptography. In the future everything will be better.

EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

I participated in the pre-sale of 35 ETHs, and later received an official email saying that I refused to return. I did not receive the refunded currency from Sparkster through the etherscan query. Later, after a long period of contact, the official finally replied that the return failed and tried to return again last weekend. But so far I have not received any returned ETH, I am worried about my 35 ETH.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

This is a commercial interest that has already been sufficiently formed for this project. The project has already raised $ 30 million, but this seems to be just the beginning, because the project still has something to work on. It is worthwhile to bring to the mind the whole concept of development, so that the software can not only be easily developed, but also that it is efficient, fast and reliable. And there are all chances to achieve this in the near future.
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

I'm just hoping the team wait until Binance even tho they get listing confirmation from any of the other top 5 exchanges. It's true that many coins dump on Binance but that's just because they've been on other smaller exchanges first and that's where they increase slightly when binance announcement
Binance as first exchange for a coin means pump
Ive already accepted the fact that I need to pay this month bills with my other sh*t coins that are 50% down so I can wait all of August for Binance Smiley
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Who is dumb enough to invest in a project and then speak negative about it .... NOBODY !! 
So all these FUDSTERS who claim they bought in the ICO and are fudding are either extremely dumb or lying !  But the later is the OBVIOS 😂😂😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: