Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS!  (Read 16973 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

It seems news with the smart contract is true. They are now trying to make a swap. Also, they are saying they will make a buyback. If i knew them already it will be around 1000$ budget Cheesy

They are the number one incompetent team on the world.

Dear Community,

I would like to thank all the community for your feedback and suggestions that were posted in the Google form. We have received hundreds of replies, many of which express their support. We are listening and taking into consideration your suggestions.

I am disheartened by the recent events, and I empathize with your sentiments and concerns. The course of the last week has been a very rough ride for all of us, so I can appreciate just how you must be feeling. As you can imagine, the last thing we wanted to do was to revoke our listing request, but given the concerns raised by the community with regards to the contract, we felt it necessary to do so. We are now working fervently on a new contract. We have chosen to address your contract concerns before listing, as after listing technical changes would have been much more difficult.

I acknowledge some things haven’t worked out the way we had hoped. This journey requires for us to make decisions, and as with any decision there are risks, we always endeavor to make decisions that present the least risk to our stakeholders.

The team are currently working on an updated smart contract that removes the minting and transfer controls. The transfer revoking ability in the contract was placed there to allow us to rectify any transfer mistakes we may have made during distribution. We used this function to help numerous token holders who had their wallets compromised, by moving their tokens to a new wallet - again to protect the community at large. The minting ability was in place to allow us to facilitate a token split, for which a function exists in the current contract. We wanted to have the ability to facilitate a token split in the event that demand for our token would make running software in our ecosystem prohibitively expensive, or erode the staking deterrence. The solution, at that time, seemed to be to provide a token splitting and reverse token splitting function and mitigate this risk, this necessitated a minting function. At no point did we intend, nor has the function ever been used in any other capacity. However, we have heard the community's concerns with regards to these functions, and are working on an updated smart contract that will remove these capabilities. We expect to send this contract to an auditor by the end of this week, and facilitate a token swap once approved by the auditor. Exchange listings and our buyback program will follow from this process. Keep an eye on our announcement channel at https://t.me/SparksterNews.

There have been things that were said in the private admin group, that I find both abhorrent and unacceptable. I can empathize how they have made you feel and I apologize sincerely for this. We are putting in measures to ensure this does not reoccur. Many of you know that the last year has been emotionally taxing, both on token holders and the team. Some things have been said in the heat of the moment, out of frustration for which we are all regretful.  Our intentions have always been to do the best we can for the community. An example is the OTC group that we considered opening. Given that people wanted to leave the ecosystem, we considered opening an OTC channel and acting as an escrow intermediary. Certain members of our community raised concerns about the impact this would have on the rest of the token holders, and therefore we decided to retract on this.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:13:36 PM

It seems news with the smart contract is true. They are now trying to make a swap. Also, they are saying they will make a buyback. If i knew them already it will be around 1000$ budget Cheesy

You mean they want buyback by ICO price? I think this is just a manipulation. The price fallen in 25x from ICO price. And they seems spent money already... They will never do this...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:56:39 PM

No matter what, project is going down. three exchanges has delisted it due to wallet and new contract issue. telegram group is in mute mode. Not A GOOD Sign for business.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:44:55 AM

You mean they want buyback by ICO price? I think this is just a manipulation. The price fallen in 25x from ICO price. And they seems spent money already... They will never do this...

They say they will make a buyback program but no information. Of course, they won't give anybody ico price Smiley And probably they won't spend much. I expect 0.015$ per token 100.000 token budget so 1500$.

traveler007

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:50:27 AM

They say they will make a buyback program but no information. Of course, they won't give anybody ico price Smiley And probably they won't spend much. I expect 0.015$ per token 100.000 token budget so 1500$.

lol... they raised 30 mln usd, and now are planning buybuck for 1500 usd... this is just a funny joke  Grin But in fact this is a manipulation and this is illegal ( I mean buyback)

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:03:09 PM

lol... they raised 30 mln usd, and now are planning buybuck for 1500 usd... this is just a funny joke  Grin But in fact this is a manipulation and this is illegal ( I mean buyback)

No, they didn't say any amount. It is just my speculation by looking at how incompetence they are so far.

Right now all exchanges delisted them.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:18:59 AM

No, they didn't say any amount. It is just my speculation by looking at how incompetence they are so far.

Current price is almost at zero anyway. I doubt that even a buyback program could reanimate this project once again. I feel really sorry for all the investors because as someone who held some PRL I know how they feel.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:26:16 AM

Maybe now they will update the contract and all exchanges will again include the token in their listings.

The project is too much attention to just go and leave.
I still hold tokens. I do not see an opportunity to sell at such a price.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:54:17 PM

Maybe now they will update the contract and all exchanges will again include the token in their listings.

Yes, probably idex and bilaxy will list them after swap Cheesy

I am not selling my tokens either but i don't have any hope. Sparkster's team is the worst team in the crypto world. They are clumsy. No-one would trust them after such a performance.
traveler007

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:59:57 AM

oh... as I see they are trading on Bilaxy only, but the volume for last 24h there is zero.... I hope investors will be able to retung they money back. We must be smarter and invest in projects with only good team and dont look to numbers and tales about 1 mln TPS

GerTranslation

Activity: 728
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:06:22 PM

SCAM???
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:52:21 AM

Yes, probably idex and bilaxy will list them after swap Cheesy

I am not selling my tokens either but i don't have any hope. Sparkster's team is the worst team in the crypto world. They are clumsy. No-one would trust them after such a performance.

But their primary contract was also audited in due time. I don’t know which company was performing it, but then gradually the possibilities of uncontrolled emission were found in this contract.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:02:12 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 10:42:46 AM by ||bit

I can't say no. Alternative is that they are most incompetent people on earth.Now tokens are unlocked and they will listed on one of the worst exchanges.When it was listed on some good exchange then, you can inverse of your money in it.Until their was a huge pump, all the time is best one to inverse your money.This coin is not going to hit to the moon. So partial buying and selling of this coin is the better one.
Mrskrill

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:59:36 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyBObag1u41HXiE10PQ

Join above telegram,it's unofficial sparkster group.lets be together till further news from sparkster
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 01:11:50 AM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyBObag1u41HXiE10PQ

Join above telegram,it's unofficial sparkster group.lets be together till further news from sparkster
The official group was reopened for a few hours for everyone to discuss but then it was closed. Perhaps the project team could not stand the grievances from the community. They should best have clear explanations with the community.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:40:22 PM

There has not been any news since September last year and today +670% up... whats happened? Who is pupming this shit tokens? Or is there some news which i missed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: