Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879152 times)
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

FUCK THIS SHIT WALLET   Angry Angry Angry Angry FUCK YOU!!!!!!

ok, don't expect any help with that attitude

Now the game is too big pause

Client freezes every 5 minutes!  Huh

need to leave it, do not end the task.. looks like a qt issue as pointed out by someone else a few posts ago.
You can try the unofficial client posted a few posts up (although i have not checked it for safety)...

if you are getting insane hard disk activity during any freezes, try defragging the datadir with defraggler

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

try rescan, need full error message

or look for transaction that you can delete

not working man my coins already lost good night all....

coins don't get lost

if you have your wallet then you have your coins (try your backup)

You are stupid right?? I have soldiers on road man!!! 60 huc on this!!! FUCK THIS SHIT !!!!

what is your Hunters name so i can get the coins? or if you are leaving huntercoin, please can i have your stuff? send to info@chronokings.com cheers

-------------------

Hi, I am thinking about buying some Huntercoins, but am a bit worried. Can somebody tell me why there are already 650k Huntercoins? There should only be about 250k with 10 created each minute since february 1st.

Difficulty takes a while to adjust, and pools add hash "bit by bit"

to be fair, it's probably better, otherwise no one would have had a chance to play (without paying a fortune per coin).. at least everyone has had a fair chance incase they do go up in value some more..

also the majority of the coins come from inside the game, so the masses have all had a chance to get them (even if block times have been fast).. and 5k of giveaways were given out over the first few days (maybe 7 or more?)

C2, cv, CP4, CP7, XB, SS,  MM, HG, SE my team.......

I can give you wallet.dat for save my coins? give 50% you please Smiley

ok send it info@chronokings.com

but honestly, if you have a bad attitude in future, i won't help Smiley p.s. don't want 50%.. i'll just check if i can fix

ion888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:51:43 AM

need to leave it, do not end the task.. looks like a qt issue as pointed out by someone else a few posts ago.
You can try the unofficial client posted a few posts up (although i have not checked it for safety)...

if you are getting insane hard disk activity during any freezes, try defragging the datadir with defraggler

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

coins don't get lost

You are stupid right?? I have soldiers on road man!!! 60 huc on this!!! FUCK THIS SHIT !!!!

what is your Hunters name so i can get the coins? or if you are leaving huntercoin, please can i have your stuff? send to info@chronokings.com cheers

-------------------

Hi, I am thinking about buying some Huntercoins, but am a bit worried. Can somebody tell me why there are already 650k Huntercoins? There should only be about 250k with 10 created each minute since february 1st.

to be fair, it's probably better, otherwise no one would have had a chance to play (without paying a fortune per coin).. at least everyone has had a fair chance incase they do go up in value some more..

also the majority of the coins come from inside the game, so the masses have all had a chance to get them (even if block times have been fast).. and 5k of giveaways were given out over the first few days (maybe 7 or more?)

but honestly, if you have a bad attitude in future, i won't help Smiley p.s. don't want 50%.. i'll just check if i can fix

ok sorry man fro my attidute very sorry but is 2 time 2 ua happed this Sad
jgivg

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:57:31 AM

Thanks for the answer! I found this article: http://cryptolife.net/huntercoin-the-coin-thats-a-game/. There it says there were already 39,000 blocks, when there should have only been 9000. Are people aware of this? I am worried they might start calling it an instamine when it gets bigger.
ion888

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:58:07 AM

coins don't get lost

-------------------

Ok i send you wallet.dat e-mail: rotaruconstantin92@yahoo.com
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:04:17 AM

Thanks for the answer! I found this article: http://cryptolife.net/huntercoin-the-coin-thats-a-game/. There it says there were already 39,000 blocks, when there should have only been 9000. Are people aware of this? I am worried they might start calling it an instamine when it gets bigger.

instamine is not really relevant.. and it's been the same miner(s) mining since day one until now.. they are merge mining with bitcoin and litecoin

it just means the game was faster - miners only got 1 coin per block up until about block 4500 (due to some forking, no one really got any coins inside the game).. and after that, they still only get 10% when a player banks coins.. and people probably didn't start destructing each other until much later (miners get 4% of dropped coins) -- you can check the mapexplorer to show that probably no coins at all were banked, as no one was inside the correct time line)

I gave out giveaways since block 50 or something.. so insta-mining has no relevance tbh

Most coins come from inside the world

ion888

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

coins don't get lost

-------------------

Ok i send you wallet.dat e-mail: rotaruconstantin92@yahoo.com

PS this game need update soon because more bugs players blocked map very small more generals...i view on huntercointalk some nice Cheesy i can help develepment? i know work on visual basics and C++  Grin
jgivg

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:09:00 AM

instamine is not really relevant.. and it's been the same miner(s) mining since day one till now.. because they are merge mining with bitcoin and litecoin

it just means the game was faster - miners only got 1 coin per block up until about block 4500 (due to some forking, no one really got any coins inside the game).. and after that, they still only get 10% when a player banks coins.. and people probably didn't start destructing each other until much later (miners get 4% of dropped coins)

I gave out giveaways since block 50 or something.. so insta-mining has no relevance tbh

Most coins come from inside the world

Thanks for the quick replies! I'm gonna buy some now.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

Snail can you work with cryptorush to get things running there.  I'd love to get the coins in my possession and it's not possible.  I bought then they took down.  Invested kinda big on this idea. Sad
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Snail can you work with cryptorush to get things running there.  I'd love to get the coins in my possession and it's not possible.  I bought then they took down.  Invested kinda big on this idea. Sad

they need to set a script to autostart the daemon if it crashes like poloniex and the pools - until we fix

we have the stack traces from a few people. we will sort (have been busy)

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:12:39 AM

https://www.poloniex.com/

Works well thus far and has some volume

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
ion888

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:20:37 AM

Good night all and snail pool release soon? because i want invest in hardware for mining Smiley what dificulty now?  Smiley
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:24:40 AM

https://www.poloniex.com/

Works well thus far and has some volume

Yeah problem is I traded then they took it offline.  I never heard of either of these exchanges but as I was trying to figure which one to buy from poloniex was really slow and timing out so I picked the other one.  Undecided

I'm confident they will get it fixed though, just don't like having my coins "out there" whether its coinbase or a really new one.
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

Good night all and snail pool release soon? because i want invest in hardware for mining Smiley what dificulty now?  Smiley

have looked at your wallet

started with rescan and worked first time.. sent all 10 of your generals/hunters back to base..

you have 1 bad character G8, which seems to have been bad for 3 days. Looks like you corrupted something, maybe force closing the client..

Will try to sort

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:28:08 AM

Not been able to run for a while, been busy...came back and the app stuck at 8 days sync, updated to latest version with 250 odd HUC in wallet, copied wallet.dat before update...now 2 weeks sync and 2.35 unconfirmed HUC in wallet, even when replaced wallet.dat in data dir.

Adding insult to injury I'm getting exceptions all over the place and refusal to play nicely so my newly empty wallet won't sync.

Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ion888

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:35:13 AM

Good night all and snail pool release soon? because i want invest in hardware for mining Smiley what dificulty now?  Smiley

started with rescan and worked first time.. sent all 10 of your generals/hunters back to base..

you have 1 bad character G8, which seems to have been bad for 3 days. Looks like you corrupted something, maybe force closing the client..

Will try to sort

Ok thx...how can corrupted files?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:43:27 AM

Will try to sort

sorted it... dont' touch the wallet you have, i will send this back.

then send me an address and i'll transfer the G8 back to you.

I dumprivkey for the name on your wallet
imported into my wallet
it works..

then i will transfer it back when you give me an address (first i need to transfer somewhere else)

also i experienced something strange.. unfortunately the coder is unavailable atm.. but looks like this functionality is simple to do.. maybe someone can easily add? Smiley

(look at the arrows in the top right, and it worked as it should)... it happened after i imported the privatekey (it has since gone back to normal)

Not been able to run for a while, been busy...came back and the app stuck at 8 days sync, updated to latest version with 250 odd HUC in wallet, copied wallet.dat before update...now 2 weeks sync and 2.35 unconfirmed HUC in wallet, even when replaced wallet.dat in data dir.

Adding insult to injury I'm getting exceptions all over the place and refusal to play nicely so my newly empty wallet won't sync.

Sad

if you didn't update for the hardfork before it, you may/will have to redownload the chain

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:49:12 AM

not finding any huntercoins there tough...
Is pool hashrate too low??

I've mined 0.131815 HUC there. It's very slow. Miners don't get a huge amount. They profit from the merged mining and getting other coins as well. If I could hardware mine purely HUC, I would. I don't think you can though.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:52:07 AM

Not updated for 10 days since last time I could play, it was trying to sync as it was but got stuck at 8 days so I updated to the latest version ..and now she'd like to sync 2 weeks but won't run for 2 minutes before windows closes it ..and the wallet is showing nowhere near what was in it before but it seemed to have the same transactions from me giving newbies some HUK to get going.

May as well delete the lot and see what happens from scratch since there's nothing much left to lose. Glad I couldn't play, losing a ton of HUK would truly suck.  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:53:13 AM

Not updated for 10 days since last time I could play, it was trying to sync as it was but got stuck at 8 days so I updated to the latest version ..and now she'd like to sync 2 weeks but won't run for 2 minutes before windows closes it ..and the wallet is showing nowhere near what was in it before but it seemed to have the same transactions from me giving newbies some HUK to get going.

May as well delete the lot and see what happens from scratch since there's nothing much left to lose. Glad I couldn't play, losing a ton of HUK would truly suck.  Cheesy

if you have the wallet and it's not corrupted, you won't lose your coins mate

just download the chain, then add your wallet (don't close client if it's not responding, leave it)

if that wallet doesn't work, use your backup

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:03:43 AM

Will try to sort

maybe force closing client when not responding?

I have sorted it now, and i transferred the character to my other client in vmware, and transfered it back to your wallet..

sending it back..

please if you have a problem, and anyone else, don't be offensive - as i just won't help

also note: do not deletetransaction/rebroadcast until you have waited a good few blocks.. or you may make things worse

--------

if you still have problems, you must have some corrupted data somewhere.. worst case, to be safe, redownload the chain (or you can try deleting the game.dat and nameindexfull.dat first)

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: