Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 09:12:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 425 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 855788 times)
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:46:43 PM

Anyone had any luck resolving the issue?

try rebroadcast..

or just wait

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

Snail - You ever exchange Bitcoin into USD/GBP?
If so, who/what exchange do you use?

localbitcoin of course Smiley

I'm new to all this. Only been mining LTC and others for less than a month, so there is no "of course"
I was lucky to find HUC when I did though!

hehe

they send by uk bank transfer.. fast payment.. takes minutes

Fantastic Cheesy
tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:47:41 PM

Too all 3 of the last posted.

Close the wallet.

If you are on windows - Right click the shortcut to the wallet and go to the end of the shortcut location and after it was /huntercoin-qt.exe" -rescan

Then press OK and then reopen the wallet with the shortcut.

Try that.

what rescan? i don't understand

it worked for me. thx. i send some huc to poliniex address. it has 10 confirms but is not there yet. can that coins be lost ?

right click on you huntercoin-qt shortcut and properties. In the target text at the end add " -rescan" (space -rescan)  

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:48:35 PM

Close the wallet.

If you are on windows - Right click the shortcut to the wallet and go to the end of the shortcut location and after it was /huntercoin-qt.exe" -rescan

Try that.

it worked for me. thx. i send some huc to poliniex address. it has 10 confirms but is not there yet. can that coins be lost ?

right click on you huntercoin-qt shortcut and properties. In the target text at the end add " -rescan" (space -rescan)  

just WAIT, and post about exchanges in another thread Smiley - if the coins are in explorer, they have been sent

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
tuto

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:50:57 PM

Close the wallet.

Try that.

Glad yours worked Cheesy
lolobubu

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

since today i'm in the mood of givin advice (  Grin ) i try to ask another feature that could be useful (correct me if it already exists)
It would be cool (tactical speeking) if i can trace a path point per point
now if i want to go to a point, the client decide for me what path to take and it's not good

P.S.
snailbrain i sent you a PM

know what you mean.. and we can do this.. atm it goes shortest route.. but yes, we can add "click, click click".. so you go via own waypoints..

not yet tho

i was hoping for the same thing.
tuto

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

Snail - Whats the code to find the crown?
I know where it is, but I cannot see it...
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

Snail - Whats the code to find the crown?
I know where it is, but I cannot see it...

game_getstate

or check what a community member has made

http://www.huntercoin.info

(if he has updated his client)

|

|
tuto

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:05:43 AM

Its there, and showing on the map, but I cannot SEE Newmen.2 on the map when I go to that area. Been checking him all night and saw him, but he seems to be gone?!
tuto

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:11:00 AM

Found it. ik has it now, red team and going towards red base with 180 coins in his pocket.
So annoying. I had 4 red teams almost to the entrance to try to kill newmen2 for it.

Nevermind
tuto

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:33:24 AM

Can you specifically look for a player by name?

i.e.

game_getstate "player name" ?
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:34:23 AM

game stuck again

snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:35:07 AM

Snailbrain (and thecoder)

you guys are the best dev's evAr! with great vision and dedication second to none

please provide a new donation address so i can send a little love your ways

- humblest respects
buck

much appreciated - currently we received 60 HUCs donations for the project Smiley (i previously said 200 - but i think i was mistaken)

any you like <3

NMC: MxwrsXNFYpPDF8Nfw19dhbhsL27W2Hqg8J
HUC: HAyryFBXehshq8DeuZDUeQhDPVMj6ViS2s

p.s. thecoder reads the forum, he just doesn't post anymore - no internet connection at the train station

ty snailbrain.

100 NMC and 100 HUC sent.

< THANK YOU - EXTREMELY KIND >

BUCKTOTAL HAS SUPPORTED NAMECOIN more than anyone else - and Huntercoin Smiley

<Best Man ever>

|

|
snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

game stuck again

nope, just slow (but it should stick eventually, then we can examine the log)

block 42011

now 42012

|

|
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

game stuck again

block 42011

now 42012

mine shows 41939

snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

game stuck again

block 42011

now 42012

mine shows 41939

you probably lost internet connection - maybe didn't re-sync

try restarting client

|

|
lolobubu

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:52:15 AM

Hey snail how many huc do you think i can mine with a 2mhs rig ? just wondering what the scrypt diff is and how many i could get a day, or maybe its not worth it Tongue
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:53:07 AM

my chars stuck, all shows pending and i can't press go button

snailbrain
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:54:31 AM

Hey snail how many huc do you think i can mine with a 2mhs rig ? just wondering what the scrypt diff is and how many i could get a day, or maybe its not worth it Tongue

dunno.. probably use some mining calculator

--

I think maybe best using power somewhere else, or use p2pool (if you can figure it out) to merge mine with some junk coin

until a pool allows merged mining...

|

|
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

game stuck again

block 42011

now 42012

mine shows 41939

you probably lost internet connection - maybe didn't re-sync

try restarting client

if restart client my chars stay where they are?

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 425 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.