Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥  (Read 3161 times)
Breskenn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

I hope this exchange is easy to understand  Cool
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

What's new in your project? You combine currency exchange and encryption! Please explain to me what do you mean by exchange and encryption? What is the monthly distribution of profits? Is your company an open shareholding company for anyone who wants to invest? 
thank you.
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

What fiat currencies can I use to buy the t4t tokens?
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

Your project has quite a lot of tokens... I've just seen information that there will also be some T4T token. Isn’t that too many?
The T4T token is needed for those investors who do not have the ability to convert fiat money into cryptocurrencies, but they want to invest in CrypStock.

the most important question then is how this gateway will work and by what method can they bypass the problems with the regulator and trade commissions? if I understand everything correctly with this, many projects now have this problem.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Do you accept LTC coins for payment on your ICO?
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

Your project has quite a lot of tokens... I've just seen information that there will also be some T4T token. Isn’t that too many?
The T4T token is needed for those investors who do not have the ability to convert fiat money into cryptocurrencies, but they want to invest in CrypStock.

the most important question then is how this gateway will work and by what method can they bypass the problems with the regulator and trade commissions? if I understand everything correctly with this, many projects now have this problem.
means having the T4T could make it easier for investors and in order to include more investors to invest in CrypStock, it is a good idea in my opinion for the progress of this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

means having the T4T could make it easier for investors and in order to include more investors to invest in CrypStock, it is a good idea in my opinion for the progress of this project.
I am also convinced by the idea and a strategy like that in the future will more and more participants who join and support this project so that later can be successful.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

I am also convinced by the idea and a strategy like that in the future will more and more participants who join and support this project so that later can be successful.
agreeing with you with this good idea will certainly make the investor appeal to join this project and definitely, the future will be the success of this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

support and good comments about the project grew, and I really hope this project will be managed very well by all the experienced team is in this project.
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

Due t what will the owner of cryptoATM receive income?   
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:05:08 AM by finance-mu

How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
julppo

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

I read article on a site yesterday in which the author told that  CrypStock could change idea of investing in cryptomarket. Well, the article is interesting, the conclusions are reasoned. But i don’t really trust it so far. It’s necessary to see the product to draw conclusions.
Could you share the link to the article?
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
johnsmith99

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Yes, of course, no problem. Here it is — https://coinweez.com/cryptostock-revolutionizing-cryptocurrency-investment/. Btw, there’s also a short review of the article if you aren’t acquinted with it yet. 
It’s understandable that you don’t really trust it: in fact, they want to launch a unique service, it has never had analogues. Usually, we don’t trust unknown things. But it seems to me that there won’t be any problems in this situation and the platform will look it’s planned to.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

It’s understandable that you don’t really trust it: in fact, they want to launch a unique service, it has never had analogues. Usually, we don’t trust unknown things. But it seems to me that there won’t be any problems in this situation and the platform will look it’s planned to.
In my opinion, it’s just an ordinary exchange. But there so many rumors about the project like if they are launching a rocket to Mars. All in all, maybe this is ideal work of CrypStock marketers.
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Will income be distributed among the tokenholders manually?   
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

How much will it cost me to buy your cryptoATM if i buy it for USD?   

gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Due t what will the owner of cryptoATM receive income?    
The income of the owner of cryptoATM is commission from every exchange transaction. 
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
CryptoATMs have wallets which contain all the cryptocrrencies existing on the exchange. This is a trading account, it is accessed from cryptoATM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: