Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***500 BTC Bounty (Nearly $500,000 at mtgox price) ***  (Read 6065 times)
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:57:32 AM

ponzi
it's not a ponzi. =P FACT. delete that.

nerdcustoms (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:38:01 PM

Another bump incase anyone missed it Cheesy

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

Thanks, I actually did miss it at first Smiley And great post about the negativity, beneliath. Well said!
pool_dd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

For what it's worth, I think it's great idea. Thank you guys (SB) for the fresh ideas and the active development.
dgcntrds

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:34:10 PM

man that is huge!
tolega

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:26:16 PM

All you say it is great, it is huge. Talk with your wallets, not with empty words.
WillemStelen

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:07:39 AM

500btc is not a small amount so it is worth giving a try. nice idea which will bring 1 lucky btc winner
ejbones

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:21:45 AM

It's ironic that people talk about a pump and dump and then call this a ponzi scheme.

It makes me realize the even the people who complain about pump and dump don't even understand the mechanics to begin with; no wonder they complain.

Regardless of what you think of this type of marketing, 500BTC is a life changer, and if you think Scharmbeck is a ponzi scheme then I advise you find a non internet interest to dive into because internets are hard.

500 btc is a lot...
mp420

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:35:22 AM

What is this spam doing in the Service Discussion forum?
tolega

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:37:08 AM

500 btc is a lot...

You are right. They are offering a lot, but that will only happen after they are given a lot x10. As previous comment have stated Ponzi schemes always offer people a lot but only i they get a lot many times over.

Another post correctly pointed out. This company is valuing itself 4x higher than the currency they are said to deal with.

skriddle

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:16:03 PM

500 btc is a lot...

As previous comment have stated Ponzi schemes always offer people a lot but only i they get a lot many times over.

Another post correctly pointed out. This company is valuing itself 4x higher than the currency they are said to deal with.

And as another previous post pointed out...

"Tolega, do you understand how much capital reserve is required for a site like Scharmbeck to operate within U.S. Federal regulation?"

You have failed to even try to answer this question while repeating the same premature propaganda.
mp420

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

I don't understand why this scam thread, filled with "enthusiastic" newbie sock puppets, is allowed to exist on a forum other than gambling or lending (which should rather be labeled "scam").
ejbones

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:49:20 PM

So some reactionaries are saying that paying out a fraction of your holdings for marketing is a ponzi scheme.  This ponzi scheme also has a fake birth certificate and was born in Kenya.

The only thing more annoying than real conspiracies and corruption are conspiracy theorists...immoral vs stupid.

I hope the winner donates or does something good with a portion of the money.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:03:26 AM

Just thought I'd chime in here.  SBFS is doing well for a number of reasons imho:

1.) Recent transition to new pool went relatively smoothly and stability has increased quite a bit.
2.) Recent launch of SBFS Worldcoin to Fiat beta-coin service. (*signed up for this and will be giving it a go)
3.) Recent dividend (ummm...wow!!)

That's not to say I'm not worried about a number of things preventing this asset from reaching it's goal of selling that many shares:
1.) The overall valuation is pretty amazing
2.) Getting legal in all 50 states is a major undertaking (perhaps the reason for 1)

Do I think Scharmbeck can pull this off?  Not sure, but I've picked up a few shares just in case he/she does.  My better half (german/Italian beauty that I totally don't deserve) says going with a German is my best bet.  She says I need to get my s!@# organized and who better to help with that.  (Making an assumption here based on the name so please forgive if wrong, no disrespect meant).

The fact that SBFS hasn't done any share price voodoo so far as I've been involved with them speaks volumes to me.  This seems to be a rare thing nowadays.  

Anyhoo, in summary, I've purchased a number of stocks thus far on crypto::stocks and I have to say, the vast majority of them are bogus.  Either downright ponzi, complete vapor, or somebody's great idea that has virtually no skill nor any dev. support.  Scharmbeck appears to be none of these negative traits thus far (knock on wood).  Yes, it's a risky investment, yes high valuation and all shares might not sell...but what if?!

*Yes, I do own a few shares of SBFS, so far I'm down nearly 45%, I'm betting this will improve.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
CoinBitter

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:00:44 AM

Tell me what's the point of giving 500 btc as a bounty, not dividend?
tolega

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:11:58 PM

Tell me what's the point of giving 500 btc as a bounty, not dividend?

CoinBitter

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:52:39 PM

Cheesy
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:19:18 AM

I don't understand why this scam thread, filled with "enthusiastic" newbie sock puppets, is allowed to exist on a forum other than gambling or lending (which should rather be labeled "scam").

Mods don't delete scam threads. As such, it's a good idea to say something when you see bullshit, and it's crucial for people to take responsibility for themselves. At the very least the policy cleanly divides greedy idiots from intelligent folks.

Anyway, OP, there's a reason sweepstakes are for mall courtyards and junk mail fliers. There's also a reason why actual securities don't list on cryptostocks. Take your sock drawer and see here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
tolega

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

And can you believe it? After we called it a scam, it is now confirmed as a scam. Legal problems, lawyers, SEC, Scam exchange ........

These guys got more than what they bargained for.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:00:28 PM

Credit where credit is due.  You guys hit the proverbial nail on the head with ole ScamBeck it would seem.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: