Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:35:42 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 05:46:55 PM by iluveunc

An updated discussion has been moved to this thread. Please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508812.0

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

We have had amazing support so far - thank you all so much! Over 1,000 shares have been sold and many emails are coming in about investing! Be sure to get in your shares before they are gone!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:21:11 PM

Awsome! can't wait!

USDe @ reddit Click Here

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

Awsome! can't wait!

We're glad that you are as excited as we are!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:51:22 PM

Up to 2,000 shares sold! Have you joined in yet?

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:15:42 PM

Woah guys, 3,000 shares sold!? That's crazy - don't miss the train, get some yourself!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

Shares are flying!

Super easy to fund your Cryptostocks account with BTC, then a simple ticker lookup for ALTSWAP and a quick buy with btc and you're done!

BECOME A SHARE HOLDER!  Join us anyone and everyone... 

AltSwap is just days away from going live, and we would love to have you aboard.  I just bought my shares and see a ton of others have today as well! I'm Jeran, support head at AltSwap.com and am happy to be working with a company that is going to be putting our customers and shareholders first!  The way it should be!  With over 3000 shares gone, they are moving faster than even I expected.  I'm glad everyone is seeing the value.  Please see below for some of the fantastic things we have in store for our investors, and feel free to email me at jeran@altswap.com with any questions.

As a shareholder of AltSwap, you will be entitled to your calculated percentage of revenue derived from sources such as the deposit/withdraw fees, trading fees, ad revenue, bounties, etc. Shareholders are entitled to 70% of the total revenue in each 15-day period as detailed here https://cryptostocks.com/securities/80 . Detailed charts with earnings will be provided on a bi-monthly basis via http://altswap.com in a shareholder area of the site.

Dividend Payments: To show our support for every wonderful shareholder, we will be sending out monthly dividends via Cryptostocks.  All shareholders will receive a payment (in BTC) corresponding to the percent of shares they hold in the company. In the future, if ads or other deals are considered, shareholders will also get to vote on their use. The more shares you purchase, the larger your payout will be at the end of each month.

Quarterly Shareholder Meetings: We want all of our shareholders to know what is going on in the company and how we are performing. Therefore, every quarter, a conference call will take place online for all shareholders and people interested in becoming shareholders to hear about website traffic, trading volume, policy changes, and more. It sounds like boring stuff but if you are an investor you know how important the outlook of our company is!

Again, if you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at jeran@altswap.com

GET YOUR SHARES NOW for ONLY 0.005 BTC each!

Note: if you are the owner of a coin and would like to have your coin listed on the exchange, please contact our info@altswap.com address and send us a link to your coin discussion thread along with any extra information about available bounties etc. If you are not sure who to contact, please use the main email and we will direct you to the right person.
Toxicity

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:53:52 PM

It looks promising. So the 50k shares are the only shares that are going to get issued right?

Any thoughts on buying the shares back if the revenue is good?
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:57:22 PM

The 50,000 shares are all that will ever be issued. We may consider buying back shares if revenue gets really good, yes!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Toxicity

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:04:19 AM

The 50,000 shares are all that will ever be issued. We may consider buying back shares if revenue gets really good, yes!
Thank you for your reply.

I still have some questions though. I'm all for freedom of information so I would like to ask my questions here in stead of by e-mail.

What country is AltSwap based in?
I see you have Whois Protection enabled on your domain, don't you think by setting up a new "trusted" market you need to provide some transperacy about the company?

Server Protection
Have you thought of server protection against DDoS attacks?

Testing
Is there a possibility to be part of a test/beta team? I would like to actually see and test what I am investing in.

What happened to the old launch date?
In the Google cache of AltSwap the page displayed the message "We will be launching Friday, January 31, 2014". Why did this get delayed?

Marketing
Who is responsible for the marketing in the company? Since I have experience in marketing I'd like to know who I can contact for some extra information. I have the idea AltSwap is missing out on marketing and I would like to know if I can be of service to you guys.

Thanks for your time.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

Thank you for your reply.

I still have some questions though. I'm all for freedom of information so I would like to ask my questions here in stead of by e-mail.

What country is AltSwap based in?
I see you have Whois Protection enabled on your domain, don't you think by setting up a new "trusted" market you need to provide some transperacy about the company?

Server Protection
Have you thought of server protection against DDoS attacks?

Testing
Is there a possibility to be part of a test/beta team? I would like to actually see and test what I am investing in.

What happened to the old launch date?
In the Google cache of AltSwap the page displayed the message "We will be launching Friday, January 31, 2014". Why did this get delayed?

Marketing
Who is responsible for the marketing in the company? Since I have experience in marketing I'd like to know who I can contact for some extra information. I have the idea AltSwap is missing out on marketing and I would like to know if I can be of service to you guys.

Thanks for your time.

Absolutely! We will gladly answer your questions in the open.

We are based in the United States. We are working on getting a few licenses (some are not needed until an evaluation of $100,000 USD is reached but we will comply with FinCEN anti-money laundering certification at minimum and others later). The Whois protection is to protect my personal information but may be opened up once a post office box is opened up for the company. We will keep you updated on the physical address of the exchange.

The server is equipped with a few layers of protection against DDoS including Cloudflare and some other technologies. Your coins aren't stored on the server so even loss of the server, which is unlikely, will not result in the loss of your coins.

We are currently just testing the exchange in-house. I understand your reluctancy to invest in something you cannot test so I would encourage you to hold off on investing until the exchange officially opens up if you aren't comfortable doing it beforehand. Our shares will still be available after launch but you may miss out on a dividend payout or two. I would never push anyone to invest unless they were completely comfortable with it, so it will probably be best to hold off in the case that you aren't fully secure.

The old launch date was proposed very early in development and was pushed back to make room for a full UI redesign. We are still in the process of redesigning the UI and will keep everyone update with development progress the closer we get to the launch date.

Marketing is currently handled by Devin (he can be reached at devin@altswap.com) and he can explain more about some of his previous marketing experience but we can always use more help!

Thanks for your questions! You can email us with any others you may have or post them here - our goal is to inform!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:48:52 PM

We have landed our first guaranteed coin on the exchange! Dividends will go out tomorrow and earnings from before the exchange launch will be included in the first shareholder report 15 days after it goes live.

If you haven't purchased your shares yet, get them before tomorrow night if you'd like to receive the first dividend payment!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:50:26 AM

The 5,000th share has been sold! We are ramping up for our first dividend so be sure to get your shares before tomorrow evening!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:40:30 AM

sent some emails to your side about whitelabel and adding MSC.

Toxicity

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

How can we be assured that it will never happen? (More then 50k shares)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:33:05 PM

Hello? Is the exchange actually gonna launch? Timer is 0 for a while now, no news or is it just me?
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:16:05 PM

Pfff so amateurish.. probably a scam. -.- He marketed his shares above anything else, so don't expect much.

Palcoin.co
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:20:22 PM

Hi guys, yes, the day timer was at 0. However, there are still hours left but we have put up a frontend for registration right now. Scams don't pay out dividends but we've already paid out our first Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:09:03 AM

Please keep ur investors updated...
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

Hi guys, yes, the day timer was at 0. However, there are still hours left but we have put up a frontend for registration right now. Scams don't pay out dividends but we've already paid out our first Smiley

I've seen it many times, paying dividends from share income. Not saying you do that, but it is easily possible.

Palcoin.co
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: