Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:40:22 PM

Coin vote going up on www.cryptostocks.com tonight so you'll be able to vote up your favorite coins.

Coins we are already launching with:
BTC
LTC
DVC
BAT

The exchange code is already written but a last-minute change in design has forced us to hold off on the exchange release for a few days. However, we are still strongly progressing and registration is available. If you register on the exchange, we will be able to directly contact you about any updates as we progress and get more pages up this week.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Coin vote going up on www.cryptostocks.com tonight so you'll be able to vote up your favorite coins.

BTC
LTC
DVC
BAT

The exchange code is already written but a last-minute change in design has forced us to hold off on the exchange release for a few days. However, we are still strongly progressing and registration is available. If you register on the exchange, we will be able to directly contact you about any updates as we progress and get more pages up this week.

Bullshit, this isn't acceptable, what an incredible weak excuse. You should get arrested already, i'm sure you made a significant amount of money selling shares and paid someone with it, to develop an exchange for you.

Palcoin.co
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

BTC
LTC
DVC
BAT

Bullshit, this isn't acceptable, what an incredible weak excuse. You should get arrested already, i'm sure you made a significant amount of money selling shares and paid someone with it, to develop an exchange for you.

Trust me, if this was a scam I would have already fled the forums. On the contrary, I'm trying to keep everyone updated on progress and further development. Building a user-friendly site is quite important to us and we will put that ahead of a poorly-executed launch any day. Keep posted for details Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:00:18 AM

Voting is up on our www.cryptostocks.com page! We have a TON of coins to choose from for launch and we will be adding at least 8-10 with the most "Yes" votes.

Voting ends on February 14, 2014 at 11:59PM UTC and you will receive one vote power per share owned. Get voting! Thanks all!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:13:38 PM

Sooooo any ETA yet on when trading begins?

(and I'd rather have an honest one than an overly optimistic one!)
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Any update on the trading launch?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:52:16 PM

Voting just ended and we are currently deciding how many of the top to launch with. You will all see user profiles go into effect sometime this week, signaling a big step in the redesign of the website and launch of trading. I'll keep prospective dates to "soon" for now but I'll be able to update you when we get the user profiles up and make the final run towards reskinning/redesigning the trading pages.

If you haven't signed up for an account yet on www.altswap.com, please do that now so we have your email in our system for announcement purposes. We won't be bombarding you with emails (we haven't actually sent any yet), however, we will be using it occasionally for big announcements/changes.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:04:08 PM

Profiles will be launching soon. They will go into effect for all accounts automatically so you can change your information.

We are considering launching a beta of the skinless site for a soft launch before the full launch.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:18:26 PM

Profiles will be launching soon. They will go into effect for all accounts automatically so you can change your information.

We are considering launching a beta of the skinless site for a soft launch before the full launch.

A beta will be good to see, I hope you all the best with the site.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

I know for a fact, that this isn't going anywhere, but I'm waiting. =]

Palcoin.co
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

I know for a fact, that this isn't going anywhere, but I'm waiting. =]

There have been a half dozen GOOD exchanges launched in the space this scheme has FAILED to launch.

Fake or not, becoming less and less relevant every day.
littlemc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:59:49 PM

any updates on this one?
promised launch 1 week ago... nothing yet.....

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

any updates on this one?
promised launch 1 week ago... nothing yet.....

this isn't going to end well Sad

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:34:12 AM

any news here?
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:05:56 AM

Hi all!

First of all, if you weren't watching the game or actually there last night...heres an inside look at the madness from my point of view Wink #GTHD

Next, I'd like to tell you that we have linked up the profile pages. They will have a few graphical changes tomorrow to make them a little more pleasing to the eye and more coins will show up soon of course (from the list of those voted on by shareholders).

We have started linking up the trading pages to the new layout. I've refrained from giving out any release date because I don't want anyone to be expecting it earlier than it will launch.

IF you are interested in helping us test out the new layout and its functions, send me a direct email stating so at seth@altswap.com with your account email somewhere in the body as well as your request. This is completely optional, but just be aware that you will have to 'trust the system' before it is released to the public to do this. We will have you digitally sign a waiver and there will be a very limited number of slots available. Once you notify me, I'll randomly pick the few that we would like to test the layout and you'll receive private updates and instructions.

Thanks all, enjoy the profiles and ability to switch some account information. Enjoy your weekend and remember: no one likes Dook Wink

Earn Devcoins by Writing
campycoin

Activity: 700

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

Guys, I'm Jeran, and I have posted a few times here in this forum.  I just wanted to let you know that I am the Head of Customer Support and keeping you guys happy is our number one goal.  I came aboard after the launch date was announced and even though I have heavy experience in Customer Satisfaction Standards and Issue Management, I have very little in design so I have left that to Seth and the developers. 

I have mentioned to Seth that we need not say another date, as the last was missed and I know how frustrating that can be.  So, please understand this is no scam.  I know the CEO, and nobody is going anywhere.  We will be having some test runs and a beta or soft opening to start to hammer out the final details.  Please bear with us.  The reason I joined Altswap is first, because I love bitcoin and some of the other emerging alt coins and second, because I wanted to be with a team that wanted to build something the right way and put our customers first.  After conversations with other staff, Seth and Deevin... I knew this was the spot.  We are coin users and traders and so we are making sure the site has the features we find important and have had to take great care in making sure you are safe.

That being said, as a shareholder as well (purchased with my own btc at no discount) I'm as equally upset at the late open but at this point, what else can we do than give them time to work out the bugs.  If I had a time machine I'd bet all I have on Seattle to win the Superbowl straight-up and parlay with over and there would be no need for me to have a job.  Be patient and our rewards will be great. Feel free to email me at jeran@altswap.com or email info@altswap.com at anytime and I will work on your concern. I look forward to helping run the best exchange yet [/b]

Please remember to sign up for an account at http://altswap.com and ensure your email is correct.  Going forward we will be emailing updates as we have them.  Shares are still available at www.cryptostocks.com.   

Jeran
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:48:23 PM

Just to mention, ALTSWAP has apparently been locked on CryptoStocks...

The request for votes, expires tomorrow, and I still show a few shares in my share list (single digits, which I can easily write off), but unable to bring up any page relating to ALTSWAP, or even the request for votes page for them, even tho their vote still is listed on the news page.

Looking extremely scammy now... even more so than paying a dividend before the site even opened, was.

Just a heads-up to you all.

=squeak=

campycoin

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:26:48 PM

The request for votes, expires tomorrow, and I still show a few shares in my share list (single digits, which I can easily write off), but unable to bring up any page relating to ALTSWAP, or even the request for votes page for them, even tho their vote still is listed on the news page.

Looking extremely scammy now... even more so than paying a dividend before the site even opened, was.

=squeak=

C'mon now guys, this is just misinformation.  I just went to cyrptostocks and all my coins are present and all announcements are there....  Please explain what you mean locked out.
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 07:38:11 PM

=squeak=

C'mon now guys, this is just misinformation.  I just went to cyrptostocks and all my coins are present and all announcements are there....  Please explain what you mean locked out.
What part of the bolded section above, is it, that you need to have explained to you?

=squeak=

campycoin

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:58:18 PM

=squeak=

What part of the bolded section above, is it, that you need to have explained to you?

=squeak=

EVERY BIT as it is totally untrue.  I can bring up every page.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: