Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

I dont even own any of these but the pages are definately loading.  Someone sold thousands of shares at .000001 tho, those who paid .005 must be pissed.
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:18:27 PM

Just to mention, ALTSWAP has apparently been locked on CryptoStocks...

The request for votes, expires tomorrow, and I still show a few shares in my share list (single digits, which I can easily write off), but unable to bring up any page relating to ALTSWAP, or even the request for votes page for them, even tho their vote still is listed on the news page.

Looking extremely scammy now... even more so than paying a dividend before the site even opened, was.

Just a heads-up to you all.

=squeak=

C'mon now guys, this is just misinformation.  I just went to cyrptostocks and all my coins are present and all announcements are there....  Please explain what you mean locked out.
What part of the bolded section above, is it, that you need to have explained to you?

=squeak=

EVERY BIT as it is totally untrue.  I can bring up every page.
and I can't, which negates your "totally untrue" claim.

I can bring up every page of all the other shares I have... every one of them, except for yours.

I'm not one of the crowd who had been calling your issue a scam... if I had thought that I wouldn't have bought shares in it... but what I'm seeing (or rather, not able to see) now, gives their accusations some weight.

Since I can't bring up your pages, and everyone else's pages work without a problem, I'm more inclined to believe me, than I am you... so as far as I'm concerned, your claim about bringing up every page, is totally untrue, as I can't do the same.

=squeak=

campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

Try again.... I'm looking into it but my pages all open up fine
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

I've BEEN trying it for a couple hours now... and I'm no novice when it comes to computers and dealing with networking... the exchange is serving me up an error page for no explainable reason on my side, which means, it is server side.

YOU can probably still see the pages, because you're the issuer, so even if it has been shut off to the rest of us, you should still be able to see them so you can manage the issue.

=squeak=

campycoin

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:45:13 PM

I am not the issuer. I am no different than you when it comes to the stocks at cyrptostocks. Even the other poster said he could see all pages, but there is an issue that I do see as I see stocks were sold very cheap today.  I am trying to reach Seth as we speak but he goes to school and is usually available a little later.  I'm working on this right now and will get back with you soon....   I understand your frustration, but I am in the same boat.  I bought shares and have no backroom access at the share site, I can only see what us shareholders can see.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:50:26 PM

I am not the issuer. I am no different than you when it comes to the stocks at cyrptostocks. Even the other poster said he could see all pages, but there is an issue that I do see as I see stocks were sold very cheap today.  I am trying to reach Seth as we speak but he goes to school and is usually available a little later.  I'm working on this right now and will get back with you soon....   I understand your frustration, but I am in the same boat.  I bought shares and have no backroom access at the share site, I can only see what us shareholders can see.
Ok, fair enuf... my mistake on calling you the issuer...

I have noticed on the news page, earlier, that the issuer did sell a bunch of shares for ALTSWAP... sucks we can't get a fuller list beyond the last 5, like we can the other sections, or I'd copy/paste them to you, so something is going on anyways...

I can't rule out something going on that the public isn't intended to see... which is about as neutral as I can state that right now, so, will leave it at that.

=squeak=

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:30:58 AM

could you explain what is going on?  Trades stopped. Dead line is coming and these are the recent trades

Date    Type    Price    Quantity    Amount    
February 24, 2014 11:31   Buy   0.000001   825   0.000825   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:29   Buy   0.000001   6,000   0.006000   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:29   Buy   0.000001   270   0.000270   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:27   Buy   0.000001   10,000   0.010000   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:25   Buy   0.000001   290   0.000290   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:24   Buy   0.000001   3,400   0.003400   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:22   Buy   0.000001   70   0.000070   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:21   Buy   0.000001   1,700   0.001700   BTC
February 24, 2014 11:13   Buy   0.000001   20,000   0.020000   BTC
February 23, 2014 23:22   Buy   0.005000   5   0.025000   BTC
February 23, 2014 14:22   Buy   0.005000   1   0.005000   BTC

i would like to buy some at 0.000001 now
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:58:08 AM

Earlier today a vulnerability was found in the Cryptostocks system and a hacker took advantage of it by putting the current shares on sale for a ridiculously low price. As soon as I saw what was going on, I halted trading and took the shares off of the market.

We are in talks with Cryptostocks to get the shares nulled and bitcoin returned to those who purchased them and aid in their security issue. Rest assured, no dividends will be paid out until the share situation is sorted out so as not to unintentionally dilute your dividends.

Fortunately, less than 1 bitcoin was profited off of this endeavor.

I'll be updating all shareholders as Cryptostocks responds to the incident.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:35:16 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 01:54:14 PM by itsik78

Earlier today a vulnerability was found in the Cryptostocks system and a hacker took advantage of it by putting the current shares on sale for a ridiculously low price. As soon as I saw what was going on, I halted trading and took the shares off of the market.

We are in talks with Cryptostocks to get the shares nulled and bitcoin returned to those who purchased them and aid in their security issue. Rest assured, no dividends will be paid out until the share situation is sorted out so as not to unintentionally dilute your dividends.

Fortunately, less than 1 bitcoin was profited off of this endeavor.

I'll be updating all shareholders as Cryptostocks responds to the incident.
What's your relation to FireMine?
Why are they using info@Altswap.com as their email?
Why did they "mistakengly" have [ALTSWAP] as a header of one of their news announcement (which is now down)? (Damn Copy Paste, ah?)

Smells like a definite scam... Oh well, there goes 0.1 BTC of Altswap shares I was stupid enough to buy.
LOOK OUT FROM FIREMINE AS WELL!!!! Thank god I didn't buy their shares as well.

EDIT: I'm not the only one to notice that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472265.0

campycoin

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:22:30 AM

I'm watching this closely. 

I was hired by altswap recently to head customer service, and I too am a share holder and saw the crazy sell-off yesterday.  I'm working with cryptostocks.com to find out who it was and ip addresses of those that changed the stock price to 0.000001 and also who cashed out the profits from that sale.  Also will be looking into firemine.com to see who they are and why they are using our email address.  I know the CEO of altswap, never met him, but know his info extensively as I did research before accepting the job.  We will not allow theft and if that is what happened, we will find a way to repair this.

Any more info like the poster above would help me greatly.
itsik78

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:25:43 AM

I'm watching this closely. 

I was hired by altswap recently to head customer service, and I too am a share holder and saw the crazy sell-off yesterday.  I'm working with cryptostocks.com to find out who it was and ip addresses of those that changed the stock price to 0.000001 and also who cashed out the profits from that sale.  Also will be looking into firemine.com to see who they are and why they are using our email address.  I know the CEO of altswap, never met him, but know his info extensively as I did research before accepting the job.  We will not allow theft and if that is what happened, we will find a way to repair this.

Any more info like the poster above would help me greatly.
I still don't know if it's a 100% scam or not, but like I said, sure smells like one (I would give it a 95% chance).
Anyway - the person you've vetted isn't necessarily the person you were in contact with.
It's easy to use an identity of some guy with an impressive LinkedIn profile...
campycoin

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:27:15 AM

True but I have phone info and address checks out but you could be right.  Here is something interesting though... can someone see if they can send an email to.... 

customerservice@cryptostocks.com

Every email I send is immediately bounced
itsik78

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:22:40 AM

True but I have phone info and address checks out but you could be right.  Here is something interesting though... can someone see if they can send an email to.... 

customerservice@cryptostocks.com

Every email I send is immediately bounced
Sent an email and received an auto reply:
"Dear user, we are have quite a backlog of emails to answer and thus please bear with us, we will surely come back to you but this might take a few days. We hope to have completed the backlog by latest Monday next week."
campycoin

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

VERY IMPORTANT

There is a severe flaw that needs to be addressed.  If you have any stocks there I'd pull it and fast... I don't want to say the exact security flaw but i just tried it and it indeed is a SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUE.  If you have any stocks with Cryptostocks, you should take IMMEDIATE ACTION!!!  I am trying to say this without giving the exact details but even your 2FA is not safe.  There are lots of stocks being devalued and sold which is reducing the price of shares by 10000%.  Don't know what else I can say.

PM me for details
campycoin

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:28:36 PM

campy ..

You're just scaring the 'sheep'
What's the point ??
You've just encouraged me to put in some low-ball bids on a couple of the 'deals' I like ..
If there is a 'problem' then CryptoStocks should just put a 'hold' on all trading until they can sort things out ..

No need to yell 'fire' in the cinema ..

So, what's the status of ALTSWAP at this point ??
I just checked and shares are still trading ..

Triff ..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488669.new#new

check here....

altswap is forging ahead
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:50:38 PM

WTF is happening with this site?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

Bump

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:08:50 AM

Indeed- what is happening? The owners need to launch the site asap to get some confidence back in this stock. Too many shady ipo's right now in crypto- the only proof of legitimacy is actually having a working model.
It's a shame if this doesn't get of the ground, because the escrow service is something that would really work well- a great domain name for that purpose too.

iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

The leadership team is talking this over and we are figuring out the best way to go about handling the stock issue. We will be doing a soft launch to test traffic control on the server and the system with just BTC/LTC soon so be on the lookout for that.

I'll be sending out both an email and forum notification for both of the things listed above.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:11:48 AM

The leadership team is talking this over and we are figuring out the best way to go about handling the stock issue. We will be doing a soft launch to test traffic control on the server and the system with just BTC/LTC soon so be on the lookout for that.

I'll be sending out both an email and forum notification for both of the things listed above.

When is soon you have had 1 month already?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: