Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

The shares were not upgradeable since we incur a fee every time someone wishes to upgrade their shares. We have deposited more money into our account so that all of you that are having trouble upgrading your shares should be able to get them transferred over and upgraded.
Interesting.
So now it's "WE".

Yesterday it wasn't "WE" it was "a friend" which you had nothing to do with.

Get your story straight, man.
You've made a nice chunk of BTCs from this crap scams - walk while you're ahead and stop messing with people here.

Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Transferred over?

Where, specifically, are they intended to be transferred to?

=squeak=

iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

AltSwap shares are not going anywhere. We have halted trading and may distribute dividends manually if Cryptostocks does not up their security. We are in the process of getting deposits and withdrawals working as I type this and you will all be updated to test this feature when it is completed (with small amounts only of course).

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:19:56 PM

AltSwap shares are not going anywhere. We have halted trading and may distribute dividends manually if Cryptostocks does not up their security. We are in the process of getting deposits and withdrawals working as I type this and you will all be updated to test this feature when it is completed (with small amounts only of course).

yo unless you don't make sure that i can convert my shares to the new ones (and make sure that i dont miss any dividends) i call this a scam. you collect money then apparently it wasn't enough or people didn't buy your overpriced shares so you decided to use a new "company". you can still solve this, just reimburse me, otherwise i haven't had any bad experience with you or your affiliates.

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

Just got a PM response from firemine/mineco owner regarding why I can't transfer my shares.  Here was his response:

There is a fee involved on our end to transfer your shares so we are continuously putting money into our account to be able to handle the upgrades.

*This makes 0-sense, my recommendation is that you avoid firemine, mineco, and altswap until these things get resolved one way or another.  Altswap share multiplication also hasn't happened.  All three definately looking very scammish at this point.

**Just tried to transfer a single share of firemine, and got same error message.  Ask your self this:
"If the owner of firemine/mineco is unable to cover fee's required to upgrade a single share...do you really think he's going to payout regular dividends or run anything even remotely resembling a well run business?  I think not!!"

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

There is a 0.005 BTC fee that the owner of shares (yes, that is the person you purchased them from - not you) must pay for every upgrade you make. Please read on Cryptostocks website about this.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:04:19 PM

There is a 0.005 BTC fee that the owner of shares (yes, that is the person you purchased them from - not you) must pay for every upgrade you make. Please read on Cryptostocks website about this.
Right, my point is...if they can't even cover a simple 0.005 to transfer a single share (yes, I have enough to cover my 0.01 part as well) then how in hades are they expecting to run a legitimate BTC asset?  Or three?!  imho it's looking like they aren't...definitely smells scammy

*I have tried to transfer a single share several times over the past 3 days and not once has the owner of the asset had 0.005 to cover the transfer costs?!?!  Just the dividends he or she hasn't been paying out these past couple of days should be enough to cover that.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:32:17 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the people calling this a scam but I've created a topic here for the share buyback of FireMine shares: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504448.new#new

Let's get the discussion back to AltSwap and the fact that deposits will be working by dusk and withdrawals soon after Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:52:02 PM

If you're not involved with FireMine, why are you making topics for them?

and I still have not heard adequate justification for wanting our email addresses...

So far all I'm seeing is bits and pieces scattered around, and I STILL can't bring up the company's page on cryptostocks (and I sent in an email to support about it)

So... how about you put everything relevant to what you're doing right now, into a single post, from start to finish, about what your intentions are right now, particularly WHY you need our emails in order to do it.

=squeak=

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

Your email is the only way for anyone to verify that you actually own the shares that you say you own.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

Your email is the only way for anyone to verify that you actually own the shares that you say you own.
For what purpose?

=squeak=

edit: PLEASE NOTE... I asked for a COMPLETE posting... not any more if this disconnected piecemeal crap that is happening. Cuz right now, ALTSWAP doesn't look any more trustworthy than ALTSWAP is accusing CryptoStocks of being. So, you're going to have to do better than this. This is no way to start a new service, which requires the trust of the people participating on it, while you leave this stink cloud hovering all around ALTSWAP... so... be very specific... WHAT do you need my email for, and what else is going on, and what is the connection between the other issues being called a scam, that your domain name is connected to? This is full disclosure time. Step up.

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:23:57 PM

There is a spreadsheet that Cryptostocks supplies with email addresses of all shareholders and their shares if they have chosen to show their email (most have).

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:28:19 PM

and you again, sidestep what you're being asked... tell us something that isn't in CryptoStock's FAQ about how things on their exchange works.

something about why --> YOU <-- are needing it and for what purpose?

quit being a little bitch about it.

=squeak=

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:12:13 AM

The shares were not upgradeable since we incur a fee every time someone wishes to upgrade their shares. We have deposited more money into our account so that all of you that are having trouble upgrading your shares should be able to get them transferred over and upgraded.
Interesting.
So now it's "WE".

Yesterday it wasn't "WE" it was "a friend" which you had nothing to do with.

Get your story straight, man.
You've made a nice chunk of BTCs from this crap scams - walk while you're ahead and stop messing with people here.

There will always be a new lame explanation...
pablo325

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:39:11 AM

and you again, sidestep what you're being asked... tell us something that isn't in CryptoStock's FAQ about how things on their exchange works.

something about why --> YOU <-- are needing it and for what purpose?

quit being a little bitch about it.

=squeak=

Absolutely...

And how about this "Transfer your shares to Mineco" bs.  How does one even transfer shares?  Shouldnt --> YOU <-- (the business) be responsible for transferring our shares over?  I didn't hack Cryptostocks...  So why should I now have to fix up the mess of your shares?  Not that you hacked Cryptostocks...  But why inconvenience ALL of your shareholders???  doesnt make sense...

Altswap looked prime prior to launch.  It had a fancy count-down robot on the website.  Now it just sits how it has sat for.. what? over a month now?
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:15:07 AM

Exactly...

I was very much looking forward to this service opening up, and even bought shares in it, but the longer this fiasco goes on, and the more the so-called CEO dodges reasonable questions, the more scammed I'm feeling, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I give him my email at this point, when I have no confidence in him.

This isn't personal. This is business.

He is asking us for OUR money to help get this off the ground, and we get treated dismissively as if we're nothing.

He has an obligation to us to be up-front about what is going on, in detail.

He's not doing so... so what other choice do we have at this point, but to think of this venture as nothing more than just another scam that ripped us off?

I suppose promising a dividend before there was even any income, much less, profit, was enough of a red flag. Unfortunately, I didn't see that part before I invested.

I personally haven't had any issues with CryptoStocks, so I can't take the accusations about CryptoStocks at their word. My experience with CryptoStocks, counts for more, than my experience with ALTSWAP at this point.

=squeak=

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:18:11 AM

I have lost 2 BTC buying your stock.

I just had a look, WTF

Issue Date   Number of shares         
05 Mar 18:28   100,000
05 Mar 18:27   4,000
28 Jan 02:11   50,000

Why was there a additional 104k shares?

Also what is happening with this site?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:33:17 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 05:12:59 PM by iluveunc

Alright "squeak," I'll directly address you since that seems to be what you would like but this message pertains to everyone as well - the doubters and the faithful.

First of all, hopefully that "cold day in hell" will be pretty soon after the launch day since it is the only way that we can verify you as a shareholder and send you your dividend. We would love for all of our shareholders to receive their dividends as they have rightfully earned and this won't be an issue if everyone is as passionate as you are. Also, I can't seem to fathom why anyone would be so secure about their email address when BitcoinTalk, Cryptostocks, and even the NSA have easy access to it - we aren't asking you to give us your social security number...just a simple email so that we are able to send you money. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me but we won't force you to do it Smiley

Secondly, I'm sorry if you feel dismissed at all. In fact, I'm a little taken aback that you feel that way. Let's face the facts for a second. I have your money in my hand - why should I even stick around any more? If this is a scam, shouldn't I be blowing every penny in Vegas right now? Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I'm here to answer questions and concerns and deliver the best exchange I can. Our support head, Jeran, has done an amazing job of being on live chat on the website and answering countless emails about logistics of the exchange. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate his help through all of this! So the scam accusations? They really aren't valid unless I've fled, and I haven't - development is still going hard and we are all in this together (High School Musical reference for the kids).

Thirdly, I'm human - I do make mistakes. One was trusting a site that had almost no security on it's password reset function. Another was setting an initial launch date that we were forced to rescind because a huge redesign needed to take place before the official date. There is a reason that no new dates have been provided and that was the main reason why. I realize that it is frustrating because I feel the same frustration. This is my project and my 'baby' that I'm extremely excited about being able to present to the public and every day that it isn't ready for debut is annoyingly flustering for me as much (and a lot more) than for investors and users.

Finally, I want to take a moment and thank everyone that has sent me emails, messages, and everything else stating their continued support and excitement for the project. You guys are the ones that keep us coding and perfecting every day. You guys are the ones that put smiles on our faces and let us know that there are some really awesome people out there in the world. For those of you who are thinking this way and haven't sent me a message on here with your encouragement because you think it would be lame or whatnot - do it! Every one of them that I read makes me grin from cheek to cheek with happiness.

I love you guys! I'll end it there before this gets too 'lovey' Smiley <3
\

By the way, whoever has hacked the Cryptostocks account, thanks for posting the above on Cryptostocks Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:19:31 PM

First of all, hopefully the "cold day in hell" will be pretty soon after the launch day since it is the only way that we can verify you as a shareholder and send you your dividend.

You have still not addressed any issues. You have not verified any of your allegations against cryptostocks. You keep blaiming, stating even on your edit, here that your cryptostocks ccount in not under your control, yet you have shown no proof of that so far. No other listing reported anything, apart the ones that were connected to you guys have been affected.

We would love for all of our shareholders to receive their dividends as they have rightfully earned and this won't be an issue if everyone is as passionate as you are.

What is happening with your listing?
One moment you are claiming all is ok, and on the other you are claiming you are moving.
How can you validate the owners of your shares, and pay their dividents? The divients will not be paid through cryptostocks?
Why is there NO PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ANYWHERE about what you are planning to do with our shares? You are openly blackmailing everyone holding those shares because you fucked up.

Also, I can't seem to fathom why anyone would be so secure about their email address when BitcoinTalk, Cryptostocks, and even the NSA have easy access to it - we aren't asking you to give us your social security number...just a simple email so that we are able to send you money. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me but we won't force you to do it

Why dont you guys start first with posting all your personal data. You seem to believe that you can be trusted more than the NSA?
Some of us don want to give out our emails everywhere, your plan is to blackmail us into it?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:34:21 PM

I am publicly announcing everything going on right now. I'll address you directly as well.

The Cryptostocks account is not solely under my control. I have issued many warnings to all of the Cryptostocks users and to the BitcoinTalk users that buying shares will NOT be honored at this point because we pulled the lists a long time ago. Occasionally the hacker will put up a notice that contradicts something I have said and I change it as soon as possible to avoid confusion. However, if I haven't gotten to it yet and if you see something that contradicts what I have said on Cryptostocks it should not concern you. The unfortunate part is that the person who is hacking into Cryptostocks is acting pretty childish instead of contacting me directly so that we can figure out what is bothering him/her/it. I prefer to have grown-up conversations with respectable people since (hopefully) we are all adults here.

The listing has long since been abandoned and we will be divvying up profits using our own method, whether it will be manual or automatic on our side we don't know. What we DO know is that focusing on the exchange development and rolling out more functionality is the priority right now. When we start bringing in profits we will notify you on how you will receive them (all directly to your wallet of course).

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: