Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

I am publicly announcing everything going on right now. I'll address you directly as well.

The Cryptostocks account is not solely under my control. I have issued many warnings to all of the Cryptostocks users and to the BitcoinTalk users that buying shares will NOT be honored at this point because we pulled the lists a long time ago. Occasionally the hacker will put up a notice that contradicts something I have said and I change it as soon as possible to avoid confusion. However, if I haven't gotten to it yet and if you see something that contradicts what I have said on Cryptostocks it should not concern you. The unfortunate part is that the person who is hacking into Cryptostocks is acting pretty childish instead of contacting me directly so that we can figure out what is bothering him/her/it. I prefer to have grown-up conversations with respectable people since (hopefully) we are all adults here.

The listing has long since been abandoned and we will be divvying up profits using our own method, whether it will be manual or automatic on our side we don't know. What we DO know is that focusing on the exchange development and rolling out more functionality is the priority right now. When we start bringing in profits we will notify you on how you will receive them (all directly to your wallet of course).

Who is controlling that account on cryptostocks?
How can he take control by exploiting a feature that you say he can, BUT YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME TO REGAIN CONTROL???

What will you do with our shares?
Why is there a trade enabled on your listing to trade your altswap shares for firemine shares? Why would we do that?

How can you pay us dividents, and how can you prove what we hold?
The point in trading at cryptostocks is the protection of my anonymity.
If i wanted to trade with my social security number, i would act accordingly.

Still no answering to any of the issues you are making your shareholders face. You think that you are legit, because you simply say so?
You will not even be the only one seeing my email, every issuer will see it.

EDIT: Judging by the fact that YOUR OWN EMAIL WAS ALLEGEDLY HACKED, do you still not fathom why we cant trust this on anyone?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

Who is controlling that account on cryptostocks?
How can he take control by exploiting a feature that you say he can, BUT YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME TO REGAIN CONTROL???

The account was compromised through means of a password reset and it is done over and over again. The hacker clearly has more knowledge of Cryptostocks and their security than I do because every time I reset the password and lock the account up, it is hacked again. I've done it from multiple computers, multiple IPs, and multiple areas yet the account is still compromised. Make up your own assumptions on how this is done but I always have control just as much as this person (you saying "he" was really sexist by the way - I thought our world had passed that stage).

What will you do with our shares?
Why is there a trade enabled on your listing to trade your altswap shares for firemine shares? Why would we do that?

The trade is NOT enabled. Once again, if things change from trading disabled to enabled, it is not my doing. I have no reason to continue trading and using their site. So if you are still trading AltSwap on Cryptostocks, it is merely for your own fun I suppose. Your shares have already been downloaded on multiple dates to a spreadsheet. They aren't going anywhere because we still have hard copies of them.

How can you pay us dividents, and how can you prove what we hold?
The point in trading at cryptostocks is the protection of my anonymity.
If i wanted to trade with my social security number, i would act accordingly.

How can you prove that you are a male or a female or that you live in California or New York? It is the internet - nothing can be proven without some degree of doubt. We have downloaded the files on multiple occasions of shareholders and will work with those along with an algorithm (5000x for original shareholders and 1x for post-IPO shareholders) to be sure that everyone is paid fairly. We can't prove that you hold any shares at all. That was a nice feature of Cryptostocks but unfortunately I've lost all faith in their system anyways so your email might as well be strapped to the front page of their website.

Still no answering to any of the issues you are making your shareholders face. You think that you are legit, because you simply say so?

I don't need to think that I am or am not legitimately giving you this information - that is totally up to you to decide. If you think I'm a fraud, that's fine. Fortunately, there are a lot of great investors that are waiting just as anxiously yet patiently as I am to launch AltSwap. They are the bread and butter of Bitcoin and the reason that cryptocurrencies will thrive in the future Smiley Thanks to all of you for keeping the spirit alive!

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
SZZT

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:12:59 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:47:27 PM by SZZT

So you are saying that you cant trust CS, because you got your email hacked.

And we cannot receive dividents, because you claim that the site is not safe? You messed up, nobody else.
You also do not control your email? because apparently that email controls more than your CS listings.

How will the dividents be shared?
Why is there NO PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON ANY PAGE OF ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS OR LISTINGS?
Why dont you answer all the questions and not just a part of them?

trade in seems active to me, no?

You are just blackmailing us.
There was an announcement you made, you failed it, now you are manipulating multiple listings to make even more out of it.
In the process you are actively blaiming your failure to others, and you are holding your shareholders' money as ransom.

Since you cant control the CS account, how on earth can you pay us?
Why are you not clear with anything?

I asked all "3" of you, and you gave me three different answers, only because you fuckups(sorry i got emotional there) were asked from different emails.

CounterEdit: You know what is the funniest part with your lame excuses?
The fact that you claim there is a hacker who can bypass the CS login, and has only done this to your projects.
Like as if there are not any better projects there to exploit, just your listings, they were the ones worth of an exploit.. Grin

-------------------------------
Edited for artistic clarification
You already had launched and internally traded digimine, according to its trading history.
Did you accidentally realise that through your listings you also acknowledge the fact that you are the same person running them all, so you deleted them??

regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:06:13 PM

got 1k altswap ( bought @ 20000 satoshi a pice )
and 14 firemine shares ( bought @ ipo )

filled in survay
mailed them on all mails

no responds @ all

ty for scamming me i gess hope u are happy whit the btc ) u raped a lot of us ( hope u can smile )
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:09:48 AM

Once again, I'm appalled at the sexism at something that really doesn't involve gender...

Anyways, I am not dealing directly with the shares of anything other than AltSwap so I'm sure your other shares will be paid for soon. I'm aware that some have already been refunded.

Let's cut the gender-specific talk though. This is 2014.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:06:14 AM

I see you're still trashing people who got scammed because of the lax security over at cryptostocks.  Did you even own shares from them or  are you just trashing them to take attention away from the security problems that are clearly going on with cryptostocks??.   My shares of completely different companies than ALTSWAP and FIREMINE went missing because cryptostocks is vulnerable.  They are somehow resetting the password and they don't need e-mail access.  Like i said before i had the password reset email in my inbox unopened from when i got scammed.    They didnt have e-mail access to my account and they still reset my password.  I assume they are intercepting the password reset emails somehow however I cannot prove it because i dont know enough about security.  Hopefully someone that doesnt seem to have an agenda and knows more about security could comment on how this would be possible.?.?

So you are saying that you cant trust CS, because you got your email hacked.

And we cannot receive dividents, because you claim that the site is not safe? You messed up, nobody else.
You also do not control your email? because apparently that email controls more than your CS listings.

How will the dividents be shared?
Why is there NO PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON ANY PAGE OF ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS OR LISTINGS?
Why dont you answer all the questions and not just a part of them?

trade in seems active to me, no?

You are just blackmailing us.
There was an announcement you made, you failed it, now you are manipulating multiple listings to make even more out of it.
In the process you are actively blaiming your failure to others, and you are holding your shareholders' money as ransom.

Since you cant control the CS account, how on earth can you pay us?
Why are you not clear with anything?

I asked all "3" of you, and you gave me three different answers, only because you fuckups(sorry i got emotional there) were asked from different emails.

CounterEdit: You know what is the funniest part with your lame excuses?
The fact that you claim there is a hacker who can bypass the CS login, and has only done this to your projects.
Like as if there are not any better projects there to exploit, just your listings, they were the ones worth of an exploit.. Grin

-------------------------------
Edited for artistic clarification
You already had launched and internally traded digimine, according to its trading history.
Did you accidentally realise that through your listings you also acknowledge the fact that you are the same person running them all, so you deleted them??

SZZT

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:43:13 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 12:02:27 PM by SZZT

You funny kid Grin
Anyways, I am not dealing directly with the shares of anything other than AltSwap

This is the internet, you twat. Do your socks help you with that?
We all know you are altswap/firemine/mineco/digimine
Lets go again, this time with images:
ALTSWAP:
----------
----------
FIREMINE:
----------
MINECO:
----------
MINECO:
----------
ALTSWAP:
----------
DIGIMINE:
----------
Your announcements last nignt, before you deleted them:
----------
Do tell me more, i am only ears for your stories! How armies of hackers roam at your products, how your supporters are flooding you with support mails, how high you will take your investors. "A team of coders" my ass.

@coinerjoe, i know you are his alt/sock.
in fact, ive been screengrabing your post history too, i am in the process of showing that most of the money you pick up through CS, you dump them on ponziplays.

Proof, tits, or GTFO

Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:42:10 PM

Once again, I'm appalled at the sexism at something that really doesn't involve gender...
Suck it up, princess and get over it... keep your attention on the items in this thread that ACTUALLY matter...

=squeak=

coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:14:59 PM

lol the more that unintelligent SZZT talks the more im convinced hes a scammer.  I have no other bitcointalk accounts you obtuse moron and i dont even own enough bitcoin worth mentioning let alone enough to run some sort of ponzi that you suggest.  Seriously you might be the stuipdest poster on this entire internet.  Lol, you are going to go through my post history to prove what exactly?  That you are in fact a retard?   Gotta love it.  I post on here cause i got scammed by the lax security at cryptostocks because of a similar security issue where A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STOCK ON CRYPTOSTOCKS that i held was automatically sold off and the bitcoin was taken out of my account you uneducated fool.  Maybe you should stop trying to read and get somebody who can read more than 4 letter words to translate for you because clearly it's much too difficult of someone with your limited intelligence!  How many other moronic comments are you going to make that prove just how unintelligent you are. 
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:52:38 PM

Anyways, I am not dealing directly with the shares of anything other than AltSwap so I'm sure your other shares will be paid for soon. I'm aware that some have already been refunded.

Fuck 'sexism' - stop cherrypicking irrelevant details to mince upon - you're a fucking fraud or BRUTALLY incompetent, and I reckon both.

YOU are the pox on cryptocurrencies.

regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

any one got information about them

europ has a law that make,s stealing of virtual property iligal

i have a family of lawyers and it wouldn't cost me shit to do so so Smiley ( no need for donations ) just need info on them
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:19:27 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:36:04 PM by iluveunc

I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that we've stolen anything. I am actively still here and actively developing the site...

Everyone is being provided with updates about the site.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:22:22 PM

Also, for those who were affected, there is a thread here regarding the buyback of other shares. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504448.0

Earn Devcoins by Writing
SZZT

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:28:28 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 11:43:26 PM by SZZT

I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that we've stolen anything. I am actively still here and actively developing the site...

I'm getting the idea by the fact that you have created multiple fake listings and you are eating away people's coins.
I'm getting the idea by the fact that several people in here have asked you specific questions and you dismissed every one.
I'm getting the idea by the fact that you have been caught lying multiple times and in order to cover yourself and to put the blame on others you created a story.

You are actively scamming people, faking listings on CS, accusing others without any evidence whatsoever.

You have no site, other than the ones you were trying to sell with the first posts of your sock.
You only have a mockup that was copypasted from btce, do you remember how early posters were noting that? Good luck editing those posts.
You were asked for proof, and your proof was a "video" that people had to download on their computers to see. I feel sorry for those that do.

You have shown no real proof of your work, not even of what could be delaying you. On your fake mining projects,
you take away their coins and you pay them from what the next one in the scheme puts in.

So yeah, that's why you look like that.
So,
Why is there a trade-in of altswap stock, for firemine stock? For what reason would we trade shares of an exchange, for shares of a mining project?

Why did you delete the listings of altswap and firemine regarding digimine? And after you explain why they were deleted, please explain why you posted them anyway.

Why did you not post ANY ANNOUNCEMENT anywhere, on ANY SITE, (this one, CS and the pages of altswap) regarding the proofs you hold for your claims of hacking?

Why did you not create the mineco/firemine/digimine/altswap listings under one account?

Why do you keep avoiding questions?  Grin

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:06:00 AM

Why do you keep avoiding questions?
Because there are no answers of any substance that has anything to do with reality.

=squeak=

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:20:42 AM

Hello?

You are still here ignoring pertinent questions, and dragging this out under cover of psuedonym.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER EXCHANGE.

On top of that, at LEAST eight exchanges have come out since you lured shortsighted 'investors' to 'invest' in your fraud.

HOW could ANY person who has given you BTC have done ANYTHING but LOSE from this venture?

...I am not one of those people.

I am, I believe - and this shit is new to me, so bear with me - a 'troll' in this particular situation.

I watched this listing just because of how brutally shady it was.

...please prove me wrong.

I'd throw you a shovel, but there's too much dirt on top to be sure where you are...
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

Honestly... I've heard the accusations he made against CryptoStocks... and while CryptoStocks/VircureX has had their issues, my dealings with the guys running them have all been handled, and I found them very responsive.

From the description, it sounded like this issuer's "problem" revolved around the security of his own email address... and the way he described how the "hacker" kept regaining control of the issues (and yeah, very valid point made earlier about there being other issues that would be much more tempting targets, so it seems to support the idea that the "hackers" went after what they had access to, which was this issuer's listings...)... the way he described it, sounds like his own computer is compromised.

That is, assuming we actually believe in this hacker story... which I'm increasingly finding unbelievable with everything else that is or isn't happening alongside it.

I've only risked 0.03 BTC on this (not counting fees), so... I guess I dodged a bullet there... I was about to buy up a little over 1 BTC worth of shares on top of it, when I noticed the problems with the listing, including the fact that I still do not have access to any of the ALTSWAP information on CS to this day.

I really wanted this "exchange" to succeed. I was ready to move some of my coin over to daytrade on it. This was an issue that looked promising on the surface, until everything surrounding it started screaming "SHADY"... including the overly-aggressive push about dividends coming, when the exchange hasn't even been able to make a single satoshi and has never even opened yet.

I'm not a hater. I don't get personal about any of the issues I invest in, or any exchange I trade in.

This is business, plain and simple, and this "business", now looks like a loser for my investment, and I do not trust the exchange enough to even consider sending coin there to trade at, assuming it ever opens at all, which looks like it never will.

So... as for my "dividends" that seems to be such a big deal... you can pay my dividends at any time... through CryptoStocks, where my portfolio is, and where your issue is still actually listed at.

If such a time as you relist ALTSWAP at a different exchange, then I will deal with that exchange to be properly credited for the ALTSWAP shares I currently own, and expect to get dividends there too.

Any dividends my shares have earned, that are unable to be paid out for whatever reason you happen to dream up, I expect to be held and kept aside, until such time as you pull your head out of your ass and handle your business properly.

You not having my email, is not any kind of justification to forfeit any dividend my shares earn, and you do not get to keep them. It isn't your dividend to keep, it is mine.

So... if I'm actually wrong here... and at present, I can't see a scenario, with what we know so far, where I am wrong about this... and you get your shit together and handle your business properly instead of the current "I don't know wtf I'm doing or how to conduct business" approach you're doing now, and actually open the exchange, succeed, and do so in a trustworthy and respectable fashion? Then I expect my past accrued dividend to still be available to be paid.

And if not? Then you're exactly what myself, and so many others here, think you are.

=squeak=

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

We are looking into every possible way to get you dividends on automatically without revealing your email and without moving your shares. You have made it clear that your anonymity is key and we will honor that. We have posted another thread where screenshots of the exchange (2 design generations) and other info has been posted. I encourage you to check it out.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

We are looking into every possible way to get you dividends on automatically without revealing your email and without moving your shares. You have made it clear that your anonymity is key and we will honor that. We have posted another thread where screenshots of the exchange (2 design generations) and other info has been posted. I encourage you to check it out.
Don't tell me, show me.

Set up a test version with what you have so far, and let some of us beta-test the site with testnet coin.

Anybody can photoshop a screenshot.

=squeak=

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:08:26 AM

It isn't a screenshot - a four year old could have thrown together a screenshot. That's why I included many different elements of the site within the screenshot array (you've got to admit - there are a ton of screenshots there). I can also post a video demo of the trading if you would like Smiley The soft launch will come, yes but will a video help authenticate the site in your mind a little more? I understand your reservations so I am trying to squash them. Let me know about the video demo.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: