Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment is dead?  (Read 576 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I don't know it would ICO investment would end though. There might be a lot of scam projects which is the cause of the decline in investment. Remember 2017? A lot of projects are scam and many investors got victimized. But there are still serious projects out there you just have to find it although it's hard. As long as there's new ideas and new to things to discover, there will be no end to fundings which is why ICO will still exist for some projects to be successful. Let's just hope that scam projects will lessen in the future.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

What makes you think that? If you invest in everything, of course you will be in a great loss! the main thing is a careful choice!
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

There are lot of scam ICO in the cryptocurrency market.
In 2018 year not many good ico are coming in the market.
Is ICO m
arket dead?
What do you thinking?
Not at all. Market is bearish & There is so many scam ICO's nowadays. So You must be experienced on this.

Unfortunately, scam projects will always exist. Meanwhile, there will be always very good and reliable ICOs that will let all the people invest their money in the projects and earn later much more.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

of course ICO isn't dead.Many projects have appeared since the beginning of this year and they are not scams.The growth of projects we will see in the next 1 or 2 years
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

I think now ICO hype not in the hot phase because cryptocurrency market capitalization low down. I think in near future will be nice time to ICO investing, now buying tokens on exchange more profitable
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

As long as there are new and new ideas for things to explore, there will be no end to the funds that is why ICO will persist for some projects to succeed.
It will not die, it only grows a little slower than what it is in 2017
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

I think the electronic money market will always have new projects. Most of the projects will be launched ICO to attract investment. On the market there are many potential projects will be successful and investing in ICO will give investors high and fast profits. But there are many fraudulent ICOs that will pose a risk to investors. Therefore, it is important to choose a good ICO for investment. The more developed the e-market, the more ICOs. Therefore the ICO never dies.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

ICO investment still continues until now and I see that many new projects with different goals has released in the ICO websites. and if we can participate with the project as an investor, maybe we can take a good profit with the projects. but of course, we need to search and learn about the ICO so we can find the right ICO to join and we can grow our money in the long-term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

There are still good and legit icos out there to invest into and many investors are still hoping that they could land in one of them, but it's really hard to find one these days because most icos are just money grabbers.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?

I think that it is not necessary to say that ICO is dead. It is true that there are some ICO who fail to stand up in the market. But counting the number of successful ICO in the market will be numbered also as many. We already seen and experience how fast or even how big we gain on successful ICO.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

The reason of this is new investors are scared because of scam ICOs, there are successful scam ICOs because there are ignorant investors that don't even know how to protect their own money, why not do a detailed research, isn't it that easy? don't forget that your money is on stake, so invest wisely.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

It's definitely far outweighed by his death. People are not looking for a good project anymore. Hundreds of new projects are coming out. Every progeny has almost an equivalent. This really leads to depreciation.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Of course not dead, and most likely will not be soon.  Crypto currency is just developing, and ICO is alive thanks to Altcoins!
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

At this time, ICO is not even very popular because in recent months there have been a lot of failed projects through which people have lost money and therefore no longer trust ICOs.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Yes i agree with but not all the ico are scam few of them scam . so many new coin and new project still  attract the new investor . i think before choose any ico or invest ico try to check all the details about ico company then invest it .
Exactly. After all, when you give your money to other people, you fully support their idea and commitment to the goal. So this should be approached very carefully. Then you will not be hurt even if the project is closed. After all, you have invested in a really good idea, just the time has not come.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

I think that today the strongest survives. In the cryptomir, a very great future, whoever remains faithful to his cause will win.
Scammers are also missing, because we are at the source and unfortunately until the ICO is not legally responsible. I'm sure it's a matter of time.

The company Tradelize is young, but very promising, soon to be on the ICO, so I advise everyone to closely follow the news of the project !!

Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors to achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

Hurry so far there are bonuses of 15%.
https://www.tradelize.com/
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Perhaps ICO won't disappear anywhere - they just change. Market participants expect that this year the attention to the placements will not weaken, and traditional venture companies will appear among investors. The total funds' amount raised through the ICO is approaching $ 4 billion, which is twice bigger than amount of venture capital invested in blockchain start-ups. Investors and business won't lose such market.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

I think that today the strongest survives. In the cryptomir, a very great future, whoever remains faithful to his cause will win.
Scammers are also missing, because we are at the source and unfortunately until the ICO is not legally responsible. I'm sure it's a matter of time.

The company Tradelize is young, but very promising, soon to be on the ICO, so I advise everyone to closely follow the news of the project !!

Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors to achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

Hurry so far there are bonuses of 15%.
https://www.tradelize.com/
Yes, there's a lot of issues right now that ICO are scams so investors are afraid to involve. But I think it will not happened to diminished ICO because there are still has a potential to take good profits. All we have to do is to research the projects wether it is legit or not copied the details of white paper to avoid scams at the end.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Is ICO market dead?

What do you thinking?
No im not agree if you say ICO are dead in this year. I think there is many good ico right now and its giving the investors good profits. The things is its hard to invest in right one and there is a lot ico that trying to scam. But im sure ICO is not dead ad there is still a lot opportunity right a head.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

At the moment very little ICO is collecting good money and I think this trend continues and will continue, as there are no good prospects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: