Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
There are different and a lot of ways in gathering information or data about cryptosystem and it's market. We can use different websites like Google, YouTube, telegrams or even coinmarketcap and most of all we can use bitcoin forum to have much deep and much reliable knowledge about crypto. There are a huge of topic that we can able to patiently read and most of it are very useful specially when we are new in this field. However, having own research and study is much better.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

I educate myself by researching articles about cryptocurrency i read and understand them and watch youtube videos and read here in forums also.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
The newspaper is a powerful medium for gaining information about crypto it provides various insights and features of btc. Many websites have been specifically designed not only for btc but for crypto knowledge purposes too. The internet is solely responsible for the spread of infomrtaon of btc  and the education system is another prospective system.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I always read and look for any information from various sources, telegraph, coindesk and others.

I also read from local news about crypto, and I always compare any information, so I know fake news with the original news.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Just by exploring here in the forum you can educate yourself already but if you want to expand your search then search for blogs and news about cryptos outside the forum for more information

aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

https://cryptopanic.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Reddit
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

We have now many resources to learn about crypto it is then depend on us on how we are resourcefulness to found crypto information, we can search the internet about it and also here in this furom.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I read everything I can read, but not all articles or news in the media contain the truth so it depends on how we judge it.
You are right,i also read and i ask question when i have a question need to answer in my mind.I never to try to used any website to know more about bitcoin.In this forum everything is here,it can answer your question in a way you understand.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

I read everything I can read, but not all articles or news in the media contain the truth so it depends on how we judge it.
You are right,i also read and i ask question when i have a question need to answer in my mind.I never to try to used any website to know more about bitcoin.In this forum everything is here,it can answer your question in a way you understand.
Today, it's hard to trust especially coming from the internet ,fake news is always their spreading in social media.I never used website to learn about Bitcoin.In this forum I get all my knowledge and how I earned,all your questions can answer just read and read.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

I'm educating myself through reading informative posts here in the forum, if there is something that I don't know, I'm surfing on the assumed section for that topic which I want to know.

And for the crypto news, there's not only CCN, you can learn more with coindesk and cointelegraph. These websites are the most popular nowadays including Bloomberg, forbes and also reuters that are into crypto news too, don't forget CNBC as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

it is not something easy to do after all, you need to have a previous education about finantial markets. I do not know why there are so many people that enter crypto without knowing nothing about how money works.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

Finding knowledge about crypto on some websites is very helpful to know more about crypto currency. You must be more active to want to know the currency of crypto, because it is not easy.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Yes must news are not reliable there are articles that are made to destroy the image of bitcoins. We only need to chose what we read and check it if it is true.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

The best way i think that you could educate yourself about cryptocurrency, is this forum by far it is the best, when i first started on this forum i was overwhelmed with all what people where talking about in every topic, but what i did is when i ever i see any topic that has terms that i don't know i go and search them or ask about it, and by time i had a basic knowledge and until this day i still keep learning more and more from people around here.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Finding knowledge about crypto on some websites is very helpful to know more about crypto currency. You must be more active to want to know the currency of crypto, because it is not easy.
You can find a lot of information about crypto right on this very forum, you can start a thread and ask for tips about cryptos and there are a lot of veterans here who can help you .
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

In the world of internet now you can find an answer to your question. To educate your self in world of cryptocurrency try to search in the internet, visits some social media, watch in youtube, search some blogs and many more in internet so that you can teacg or educate you self and of course here in bitcointalk that can answer all your question.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Well, I educate myself in a way of seeking in many sites, reading news and articles about it and most of all participating here in forum. As long as we are willing to be learn in anything there will be the possible way to have it. All we need is patient and for sure in return we will be successful in whatever we wanted to have.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

Different channels relating to the cryptocurrency news, other general cryptocurrency related news services such as ccn were the one that helps with educating myself about cryptocurrency. Furthermore the education has got added to the business need. Nothing can be done if the user himself doesn't have the intention to learn and be an expert.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

I educate myself and open my eyes in crypto world by the way of doing many research and studies about it. I'm searching in many sites like google site and YouTube sites. I do actively participating here in forum and asking many questions and reading a lot of topics here so I'm absolutely gain knowledge in here. In forum, at first, I'll go in beginners section so a lots of basic and valuable information is there. Actually there are so many ways on how we can educate our self all we need to do is have a long patience on finding it.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

For me, i prefer on cointelegraph. i think in there all of the news was really completed, any breaking news and information are out there. Reddit and Medium is good enough actually.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: