Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1842 times)
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Knowledge of my Crypto in can from this Forum. For example by reading a thread that is in Bitcoin Discussion, I can get a lot of information about Crypto knowledge. So, I think this Forum is the best.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

Well there are lots of ways to learn how bitcoin runs, how cryptocurrencies run, how are going to deal in the digital currency world. First of these are articles in the internet by just searching it. Some of them has the info-graphic method for people to learn easily. Some of them uses a video presentation for a good elaboration of the topic. These can be done by people if they want for 1 to 2 hours per day. With this, he or she will become good here in the forum knowing that he or she allotted a lot of time learning things about digital currencies.
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

In life, everyone needs and wants to have a peaceful and happy life. If we balance our lives we will find peace, happiness and know how to succeed. But not everyone can achieve these legitimate dreams. Because of the problems of life, we do not know how to balance. When we have a shortage of money, we see the life so hard, but when the head off the dark side to make money and earn more money, we also see no end of suffering. So there is no money, and money. So how can we have money without suffering? Also, no one's natural supernatural abilities, but it's a training process. It is important to meet teachers who teach the knowledge to practice.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Merited by The cure (1)

To educate yourself about crypto you need to do research a lot of things regarding cryptocurrency, you need to give your time to read and read news and books about it. you need to study very well to gain more knowledge about crypto. Learning is the best tool for crypto education and i think this link  will help for to gain more information and knowledge...https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

Reading, searching, give time to yourself to think what you are doing and last watch on youtube and search in Google. That's what I can offer to you because that's what I observe as helpful.

Everything you said are indeed true! its all about self studying. Unless, you have someone who have a knowledge about the crypto thing and then they will teach you how it works. Nonetheless, you just have to keep on reading
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

I just read random blogs from medium or steem that looks interesting so if there's something that pop out on social media or someone posts it here in forum, I'm reading it.

I'm also reading those news websites facebook pages and I guess that's the only place where I'm getting more knowledge about crypto including the forum as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jayskie15

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:11:59 AM

I had this same exact question when I was first getting started. Actually, I still search incredibly hard for trustworthy and credible cryptocurrency education! tons of people who have started channels on Youtube or Steemit but I would caution you to be careful who you take your advice from.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

To educate yourself you have read more and more and do research about crypto currencies. Actual investing / trading can give you as well an experience how to deal with the losses and risk. There are lots of reading materials in the internet and also this site is the number one example to read and you will learn from the members experiences.

sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Hi there.

For me I could not really tell how good I am when it comes in crypto. Yes, indeed a lot of articles that tends to be read when you can just have a vacant time, not all the time tho. When it comes to me I just go with the flow, but I make it sure that its good and I could not get scam at the end.

I do some research too, if I can see a good project so you know guys lots of scammer right now are just waiting to their new target so better to be aware or be alert in all times. For me it's easy to educate my own self while reading some details here in this Bitcoin forum and sometimes if I still get confused I used to look at it in google for further explanation. It's all yourself on how you can educate yourself when it comes in trading guyses. Most of it you will learn when you already join some other campaign too.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

Hello IsaakPooo,

For us the following website: https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html is the gateway to all the resources you need to get started. Learning about cryptocurrency through the sources mentioned on this website will give you enough material for weeks.

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Many ways to learned regarding bitcoin we can search it through internet and we can read it in this forum, it can help a lot to grow our ideas and knowledge that can be use in bitcoin investment, through this knowledge we will not be fool by others.
Yes, there are many ways if you really want to learn. It's very accessible if theirs an internet connection.Have patience and you will love the crypto world.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

I research and read all that involves cryptocurrency. I watch videos about bitcoin and all. I also read in this forum, and I prefer reading here a lot because all the posts here come from real people who are into bitcoin world.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

Read lots of articles on different platforms - and read here in Bitcointalk.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

To educate our self we must have to practice doing research anything that could help to our self, reading some of website about crypto currency and also google or watching you tube about crypto and be patience always.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:53:32 AM

To increase my knowledge in the world of crypto, what I often do is exchange opinions with friends who have experienced in the world of crypto. In addition I also learn a lot in the virtual world. But we must always be careful, because in the virtual world not all the news contained accuracy and even contain elements of deceit.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

i just read the news from here, all things is here, like the announcement of bitcoin and news about it, but if you find the specific token or other coin (altcoin) you can find the thread in this forum and you can start to find the group, usually it use telegram group to sharing infromations

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

First reading the article about crypto, second I ask what really means and what impact it would have on my life, in short google is my mentor, until I found the right meaning of it and what it can help my  everyday living.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

I have learn a lot in crypto discussing about the bitcoin, economics, ttrading and altcoin.. My knowledge has been improve about cryptocurrency.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

The internet is like a big library where you can find all the answers to your questions about cryptocurrency. All you need to do is give some time in browsing and reading some trends about cryptos.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

I only make research from the internet and make time reading forums here in bitcointalk discussions.  Asking friends and people who already knew bitcoin before I found it out and exchange information from them.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

If you really like to know about crypto its easy to learn your self how to use crypto abd what is crypto all about. Because if one thing that you really need to know you have a goal to reach and you are interested in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: