Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
Tektesh

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Excluding this forum which is great for answering any questions you might have for Bitcoins and Altcoins, There are a number of other sites I use to educate myself about Crypto and stay informed with the latest Cryptocurrency news. I have listed some pages below that will be able to help you gain a better understanding aswell as regular news updates regarding the Crypto world. Reddit is also a good and reliable source of information should you be willing to create an account.

DISCLAIMER I AM IN NO WAY PROMOTING THESE WEB PAGES, I HAVE ONLY STATED THEM AS THEY ARE HELPFUL TO ME. 

https://www.coindesk.com/

https://www.cointelegraph.com/

https://www.reddit.com/
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

For me the best way to learn about crypto is this site.. You just need to read more and more until you find the answer to your question.. Also if you are cant easily understand english.. Here we have local thread.. But for me i watch some tutorials about crypto in youtube.. Try it i hope it will help..
CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

read lots of articles
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

read lots of articles

Not that wise and smart but i have a little idea. To educate myself i read a lots of article and watching videos to broad my mind. Im just a normal person wanted to become a perfect trader but nobodys perfect thats why many of us commits mistake but we dont need to worry because its normal. I just read and watching educational video to improve and educate myself.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

is a new investor. To educate yourself about the crypto market I often learn bitcoin through youtube. I often search for lectures of investors who have been successful in investing in electronic money for more experience in investing. . Besides, I also learned from my friends. share the experience abount investment strategy.

emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
We all have different ways in gaining some knowledge about crypto. In my own case I just have my own research so that my knowledge about crypto will be strengthen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Yes its very important here to have a wider knowledge about cryptocurrency....  Because first of all we are working here so its very much important that we have a knowledge and understanding about what we are doing....  For me the best way to learn about cryptocurrency is using google and and youtube that tackles a lots about it....  And also if you know someone who is professional in terms of cryptocurrency do not hesitate to ask them....  If you know them personally that's pretty good....  Because if we are working here without knowledge it is very difficult....  But always think that we will get our best learning though experiencing how the world of crypto move....
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

The first thing i did was to register on a crypto market exchange, invested some money and then watched youtube about cryptonto broaden my knowledge on this crypto thing. Little by little your knowledge will widen and you will realize how good it is and how will it change the world. We are now entering a new era where crypto knowledge is a must.
gwapo.zylle

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

I think its your time to research more about crypto. Don't be so folish to ask direct to have an idea about crypto. You need to work hard to know more about crypto. This forum may help the begginers but not at all times. Be wise men and if you want to learn more and to earn don't seat and relax remember the money will not be found any where, you are the one will be working to find money.
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

There are meetup groups in almost every major city. Meeting people with the same interest is a great opportunity to learn from each other.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

We can educate our self on crypto through research and reading legit crypto websites in internet , reading bounty threads in bitcointalk forum and through asking help from our trusted friends.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Am not well equiped on crypto as I just joined the industry. However, I have been ready a lot of books and surfing internet to learn more about it and in future I will like to take course on blockchain technology.
addeqt

Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

The best site that I have found is this forum. Before I discover this page, I usually go to our friendly neighborhood search engine Google. I then notice that most of my searches redirect me to this site, and the site have a lots of question and answers. Sometime answers are from different point of view. Then, for a while I just read and read and encourage me to create an account so that I could also participate to this forum. Since then, I notice that you just not learn from reading, you also learn from answering others questions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

We all have different ways in gaining some knowledge about crypto. In my own case I just have my own research so that my knowledge about crypto will be strengthen.

A few telegram channels actually post analysis on how they end up with a good coin. I mean they don't share specific coins like pump and dump groups but they share what factors that can affect how a coin can move. And then there's also youtube. There's a whole lot of things to learn in youtube.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Am not well equiped on crypto as I just joined the industry. However, I have been ready a lot of books and surfing internet to learn more about it and in future I will like to take course on blockchain technology.

If need learn for the bitcoin. First learn the bitcoin history. Then easy to gather more information. It time to acct. Time is important of this process. It time to up and down. So it not easy to guess. So get the coin information. This important help for plan to work and get more profit. It change the people life style. I will lean from market place is help to time to buy and sell.
Coin disk help to gather news and new update. So try and get more information.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Read, research and more importantly, read the articles here on bitcointalk.org. You will definitely learn a lot. Asking friends who knows about crypto will also help. This is were I learned the most and I back it up by reading articles and post on bitcointalk forum.

Aside from bitcointalk, there are alternative sites that you can choose from.

Below are the trusted sites to feed your mind about crypto.

https://www.coindesk.com/
https://www.engadget.com/tag/cryptocurrency/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cryptocurrency.asp
https://cryptobriefing.com/
https://cryptoclarified.com/
http://bitcoinagile.com/default
https://www.ccn.com/
https://blockchainforums.info/popular

Hope this helps. Cheers!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

in my opinion do not ever give up, keep trying with curiosity so we quickly understand about crypto world because already mentioned many on internet about crypto but if we still have trouble do not hesitate to ask to more senior maybe they have experience.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Never invest to the point of your emotional commitment: How bad it will be to commit suicide because of a loss in crypto investments. Cognitive bias caused by an emotional instability due to wrong investments has brought so many companies, firms and businesses down.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

thats greats! all crypto people should do the research in order to enchance their knowledge about cryptocurrency. blogs ang youtube channel are good avenue to learn such require knowledge.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Reading, searching, give time to yourself to think what you are doing and last watch on youtube and search in Google. That's what I can offer to you because that's what I observe as helpful.
This is all you need to do ,but ofcourse stay active in this forum explore every sectiona,dont just focus on bitcoin discussions because technicalities cant find here.

And dont rush,spend more time effort and dedication will teach you how to be a good cryptonians

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: