Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
Theres no other place to learn more about crypto that will be safer and great is this forum just spend more time here ,dont rush because you cant learn this overnight we use to spend half of our time since we learned this and until now were still learning.

Maybe its more safer to watch on youtube since its a safest way for learning,than those sites that shared here ,we dont know of those are phishing sites
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

You can listen to Andreas videos or read the topics in crypto forums daily and soon you will have general knowledge of the crypto industry and how everything works. For coins research you can go to coinmarketcap website and for crypto news you can visit crypto forums, reddit and twitter.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

I read this forum, groups on cryptocurrency in Telegram, some other platforms and forums to be aware of what is going on at the crypto market. The problem is that on the vast of the Internet is so much garbage and it is quite hard to spot what news or information is fake and what is true and reliable. The only solution for that is just to go through everything and make your own conclusions.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Me i just read in local about crypto just read the only key is to read much better if you have someone who knows alot in bitcoin that will be a big help too just read and read and listen
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

First you must believe in crypto, and after that you can ask someone who knows the truth with crypto, and you can also search for references from the internet.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

I'm educating myself is from following crypto experts on twitter and tradingview.
From there i learn a lot from them, i'm not learning from theory or other websites that serve crypto lessons because i think crypto is more about experience, and i can get them from experienced crypto user.
jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Just read all the about crypto and you need to watch in the YouTube and be updated always..  Just put in your mind if you don reading..  But if you have friends who knows about the crypto just ask he or she for help..  To help you and explain everything he or she know about the crypto ...
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Whats about this forum for starting?

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I used to learn about cryptocurrency I usually use some articles that are on the internet because with my articles I can earn very much profit because you can have trading skills from reading.
dongbat03

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

All your queries can be learned through reading in bitcoin discussion in bitcointalk.org forum and the hacking of wallets you must save all your keys to flashdrive and not in the network because its prone into hacking.
Dinatrio

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

If u want to get rich by crypto - u don't need to know how it works.
If u want to know more - try to realize how blockchain works.
 it's about 25% of success
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Yes, I'm studying more for the currency. Because the more you learn, the better you can do it. I now see discussion of different currency from YouTube and Google and also taking lessons from others...
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

If you know someone who invest or trade using crypto, approach them, seek for advice. It'll be easy to learn if you know who'll be teaching you. If you don't have friends who invest in bitcoin, feel free to ask someone who's experienced with bitcoin through internet, they'll give advice. And also you can do some research about it, read some useful articles in the internet and slowly dive deeper each day you educate yourself about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mathankumar

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Mathankumar

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

I heard it from my friend. then I started searching about bitcoin on youtube. then, I read some articles. and I joined a group chat of some group of people who are in Bitcoin. I frequently ask them about the risks and advantages of cryptocurrency. good thing that I never encountered any scammer, yet.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

For me, the best way to improve your bitcoin or crypto knowledge you need to read articles about bitcoin and you need to be hard working because in that case you need to read a lot of information of information, Their are channels that have a news about bitcoin or crypto so you can easily understand because of the explanation of the reporters.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

For me, the best way to improve your bitcoin or crypto knowledge you need to read articles about bitcoin and you need to be hard working because in that case you need to read a lot of information of information, Their are channels that have a news about bitcoin or crypto so you can easily understand because of the explanation of the reporters.
Well, we all have tools spreading out there, so it is up to us if how we are going to know and educate more about crypto, I think we should learn to focus and we should be willing to do it, since if we can always find ways if we really want something and that includes crypto.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Hello IsaakPooo,

For us the following website: https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html is the gateway to all the resources you need to get started. Learning about cryptocurrency through the sources mentioned on this website will give you enough material for weeks.

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team
I also study here https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html here I can have a lot of knowledge. the material is quite complete suitable for me as a beginner who is still ignorant about cryptocurrency.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

Well, we all have tools spreading out there, so it is up to us if how we are going to know and educate more about crypto, I think we should learn to focus and we should be willing to do it, since if we can always find ways if we really want something and that includes crypto.
Yes there are plenty of resources on how you learn snd educate yourself about cryptos, it is also needed that you must be familiar about the different  aspects, which is related to cryptocurrency, because there are a  lot to learn in this kind of technology, I accept I need to more about cryptos ,and its processes and activities here in cryptoworld.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: