Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

if i educate myself among them with. do not be lustful to get big profits in a short time because all there must be a process.
and I do not have to get big profits bit by bit also I take. and I never targeted the price to reach so much I just sold. yes if if not. there will be regret .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I understand the crypto of an article that is on google with sources that clearly and reliably.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

To go through education on crypto currency to enable to know more about the industry, is a function of time required to go online and read, and also buy books, which is everything about crypto is transparent and also applicable to practical and guide through the material.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

You need to educate yourself properly: The internet is free, and there are so many cheap courses all around us, so why run blindly into something because you heard that it’s paying? There are many webs which has a lot of in depth articles and tutorials that you can use to know the best crypto currencies to invest in. Moreover, the site Best Bank in the Netherlands has created a free knowledge bank on crypto and bitcoin.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

I understand the crypto of an article that is on google with sources that clearly and reliably.
That is not enought, to be honest. You will have to search for more information in different places because it is difficult to find more technical information. There are many books on Bitcoin which are really great and worth reading. However, if you are not into this kind of things then you should stick to bitcointalk and Google. Be aware of FUD and misinformation because it became common these days.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

in this forum there are many threads to discuss about seputaran bitcoin and other crypto. so you can search for education here, especially if you want to compare it with various references. Essentially you should be able to spend more time and look for lots of reading that leads to understanding and knowledge.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

There are a lot of useful channels today, but I personally prefer this forum. Here, in my opinion, there is everything you need about crypto + live discussions that help to develop
NELSONHillz

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

I only make research from the internet and make time reading forums here in bitcointalk discussions.  Asking friends and people who already knew bitcoin before I found it out and exchange information from them.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

There are many sites that can provide access to the knowledge about the crypto world, their total number perhaps more than thousands of sites but only a few actual.
For me personally the most actual and trusted site is bitcointalk.org, because what is happening today will all be recorded here on this very day.

mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

When I was a newbie. I read a lot of articles and news online, but I started from blockgeeks. Then when I discovered this forum. I read everything on the beginner's help guidelines and some interesting and useful topics.

donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Well I joined a telegram group on cryptos first and started from there, afterwards I made google my best friend and i have been getting linked to more and more materials and information about crypto currencies

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Evangelin25

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

blogs in linkedin and twitter this may help to get good content
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
indeed many sources of information that keep popping up until now and you must be careful with the information that keep popping up for me personally use bitcointalk here also many sources of information we can get
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Research. Ask questions. Use all the research tools and take advantage of our high technology world. We cannot learn if we don't know how to do research. We will not know things if we are lazy. Sometimes it pays to make use of research tools to know something.
A lot of reliable information now are available online, it depends how resourceful we are and how much time we spend doing the research. I guess it can also help to join some groups of crypto users because based on my experience, once a member found any helpful and informative news they will share it with the group.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zamani12

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

you can visit www.coinmarketcap.com and look at bitcointalk for more informations but not limiting yourself to articles.
lynttrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

For me, even just browsing here in this forum, you can learn so much. Also, the support system here is really good. There are lots of supportive members to answer your questions. It takes time to really absorb knowledge. You have to take it one step at a time. Just do your constant research- reading , watching, asking from others, observing.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Well, I'm interested in Coin-Desk, Cryptocurrency News, Bitcoin News and some more. Though there are more sites for these information, I prefer these. Anyway for educating thyself, thirst for knowledge is the most important thing.
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Educating oneself about Cryptocurrency could take a lot of time. You first need to have interest about Cryptocurrency and understand it little by little. You can ask your friends if they have an idea about Cryptocurrency. You can also learn about Blockchain Technology where cryptocurrency is implemented. You also need to take time about learning the basics about how Crypto works.
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

Hello Issacpoo, As far as I am being a newbie in this community. as per my concern, this is the right place where you have stepped into to know more about Cryptocurrencies. I would suggest you follow more on the internet, research more about the cryptocurrencies articles and blogs regarding the Cryptocurrencies and its future. It would be helpful because this is going to be the future which we have to believe in. Smiley
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

When I was a newbie. I read a lot of articles and news online, but I started from blockgeeks. Then when I discovered this forum. I read everything on the beginner's help guidelines and some interesting and useful topics.
I first heard about bitcoin from my classmate and then when I asked him about things and how do I get to start, he gave me this forum link and told me to read first here before I start. I was very thankful for that because he was the one who initiate the topic, he said that he want to help other people by telling others about crypto earning. To be honest, we can get all the information we need in this forum but I find it more easier to understand if you will be guided by someone who joined this industry much earlier than you, someone who can guide you in trading, bounty hunting and etc.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████