Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

to educate themselves. usually I see about reviews and also reviews on youtube to get a deeper understanding of cryptocurrency. because then I can get a lot of new things and of course I understand it
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

I learned trading through youtube channels.  Reading topics for newbie in this forum is also a big help for me to understand the crypto. Slowly because learning is a process of understanding what you are reading or watching. As of now, I do not know everything about it but I am pretty sure, I already know what I need. Of course I still want to expand my knowledge.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

in my opinion do not ever give up, keep trying with curiosity so we quickly understand about crypto world because already mentioned many on internet about crypto but if we still have trouble do not hesitate to ask to more senior maybe they have experience.
There are numerous ways one can get knowledge about bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies in the market. The best and the most reliable site when it comes to bitcoin and crypyocurrency current events is none other than CCN. They provide unbiased, and educated articles and are the leading news and media source when it comes to cryptocurrency news.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Research. Ask questions. Use all the research tools and take advantage of our high technology world. We cannot learn if we don't know how to do research. We will not know things if we are lazy. Sometimes it pays to make use of research tools to know something.
A lot of reliable information now are available online, it depends how resourceful we are and how much time we spend doing the research. I guess it can also help to join some groups of crypto users because based on my experience, once a member found any helpful and informative news they will share it with the group.
Yes actually today the resources of information are easily be found around internet world and everyone who has their internet can easily access it. Today it is easy to be educated by your own the only thing you must do is to convinced yourself to keep on adding your knowledge because sometimes our self discipline is our main hindrances to our goal.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Many ways we can do to learn Cryptocurrency. the first is reading, we can read and learn Cryptocurency in various forums, one of which is this bitcointalk Forum. The second one can also learn Cryptocurrency by Watching Youtube Videos, from youtubers explaining about Cryptocurrency. and many more. the important thing is, we have to take the time to do it all.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I can recommend coinloop.io is very good to learn about any cryptocurrency price, upcoming new and events, signals and the likes. I use this alot and its very helpful.

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I also like medium articles and I found a lot of useful info here on forum. Just ask questions, search for topics in which you are interested. Here you can find everything, it is a huge storage of knowledge, experience and advices.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Each investor has his own tools, which he uses to learn more about cryptocurrencies. If you are interested in the market of cryptocurrency, then the necessary tools will appear. The more you are interested, the faster you will find these tools.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

We do research on medium, bitcointalk forums, news bitcoin, and google if you feel adventurous. Just read and you will know what legit and fake are. Always read up on current events and you won't miss out on news

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
Well good topic to start. Searchong for this forum is very easy, it was a pieace of cake but education yourself regarding purely business related forum lile Bitcoin and enhancing your prior knowledge regarding a cryptocurrency is a challenging part of me in which it is not just a forum unlike a certain course there would be someone who can teach you regarding some lesson, here you are very fortunate if you have someone that will guide you through. Better to ask, read and observe here and always remember trust no one.

crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

I try not to look much at the news portals or the channels, it is better to inform yourself with the community of each crypto
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

pretty much the channels do i prefer. among others are :

News about bitcoin you can join this channel :
1.https://cointelegraph.com
2.https://coinpedia.org
3.http://allcoinsnews.com

About exchanges you can join this channel
1.https://www.binance.com
2.https://hitbtc.com
3.https://www.kucoin.com

About ICO you can join this channel
1.https://icobench.com
2.https://www.icoalert.com/
3.http://icorating.com

about Crypto analysis You can join this channel
1.https://coinmarketcap.com
2.https://www.worldcoinindex.com

Note : only channels do i prefer and there are many other channels which have not been listed

But the alternative way to learn about crypto is trying to join the crypto community in telegram group or forum, this is the best way to improve your knowledge about crypto. You can ask,share,and learn about crypto with people in the community you have joined...
Okey thanks for your information  Wink
it's true we can learn with many people in telegram chat. but now there are many scamers in the telegram group.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

The most effortless approach to teach your self is to peruse a few articles about bitcoin in the web or in the BTT forum,it will improve your bitcoin learning even you read positive or negative blog at any rate you know to the genuine bitcoin world. Furthermore, if conceivable you can converse with the bitcoin holder who have enough information in bitcoin industry so they can guide and give you exhortation. Also, I think the most ideal approach to do is to do bitcoin on your self to figure out how to recreate bitcoin or to know systems on the best way to duplicate it.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

I've search the overview of bitcoin and the specified things I want to know more. I also rely on youtube channels and watch video tutorial and discussions further.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Actually, if you are going to browse the internet, there are a lot of good sites to get information about bitcoin. Just try to avoid wikipedia for it can be edited by anyone so the infos there may not be reliable.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

The most ideal thing to educate yourself about crypto is to join some groups where in you can find your comfortable space asking about the things you didn't know and the things you need to learn and improve, also read some articles in which you can find reliable informations in regards to self education. Search the forums to gather informations and learn new things.
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Strongly agree. I also want to understand crypto much better. Hopefully there are official websites, books and journals that can be accessed online. Thanks a bunch.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

We can educate ourselves against Crypto from various sources, the most important thing to me is that we have the intention to do that, and have to give ourselves time to do it. In this Bitcointalk Forum only, if we want to find and ask about Cryptocurrency, it will be a lot to explain it. from there we can understand and understand anything about Cryptocurrency !.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I research in internet like Facebook, Google and ask what to do and how it is. I learn it step by step and now I know more about crypto.
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:20:11 PM by ash_waz

The internet has a wealth of information to learn about crypto, however it can get overwhelming with lots and lots of YouTubers coming up clamming to know the next 100X coin or block chain technology gurus. So you need to make your choices very very carefully.

The best person to learn about blockchain technology in lot of depth and clarity is Andreas Antonopoulos, hes just excellent.

To get a idea about the market/exchanges/past performances go to www.coinmarketcap.com.

If you want to get details about active/upcoming ICO's go to www.icodrops.com. This site lists only the legitimate ICO's.

If your looking for good ICO reviewers you could check out Ian Balina/OH Hey Matty/ Crush Crypto. Some of them do have a reputation for shilling but who are we to judge. They do know what they are talking about!

Do get a idea about what is happening in the markets in general youtubers like Data Dash, Boxmining, Sunny Decree( Love the guy) and Crypto Daily are noteworthy.

To read about market updates and latest news on crypto coin telegraph is a really good source.

Lastly not the least if you are interested in trading please up your trading skills by learning Technical Analysis, which I am sure is easily accessible through YouTube.

Hope that helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: