Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:10:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:00:02 PM by changcloy

I educate myself in bitcoin through reading here and some website but I know I still have to dig more so I can learn what will be the other possibilities to earn and also for the other coins, crypto currencies is so wide and the only weapon to LEARN is to read with understanding /comprehension.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
There are a lot of ways on how to educate yourself regarding how's and what's of bitcoin, you could try reading in forums like this there's a lot of information in here you could also do reading in internet.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

I read everything I can read, but not all articles or news in the media contain the truth so it depends on how we judge it.
I find this a challenging thing after posting such news on the forum and find out it was a fake news. Even the devoted websites for cryptocurrency do this. For anyone reading everything online most especially with respects to market/trade and ICOs it might require verification from the project team or related media.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

My experience, I read many articles on the internet to understand what is crypto and understand everything about crypto so as not to miss knowledge.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Do everything you can, learn everything you have to know about cyrpto, in all site needed so that you will fill your curiosity and interest in bitcoin so that you will learn a lot.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
I really educate myself by surfing here and read about crypto in order to add my knowledge and to explore some other things which I do not know about crypto and of how to earn in some other ways too. In order to get high earnings, for me there is a need to do some research about some other ways that can earn more bitcoins.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

I usually add my knowledge in the world of trading by reading some articles on the internet and not only that I also used to apply directly the science that I have so I have experience because reading and experience is the best teacher.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Well, for me i  just only learn from experience. If i am curious on a new things in crypto currency i will search and find out what is it all about. also i asked my friends who encourage me why i am here because she know more than what i knew.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

You can learn a lot through forums, youtube channels, social media... Just google and you will find lots of useful information.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Well I just explore and always read a lot of articles, this forum gives a lot of information, google , social media, youtube, medium, reddit and etc, Sometime I ask my friends and they explained everything they know, I always search everything I did't understand by that I can learned a lot.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Many sources on the website, blogs, youtube to this forum is a good reference to learn about crypto, and with patience then we will understand crypto because most people can not wait to learn and ask.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Well I educate myself about cryptocurrency through asking experts about it. I have colleagues who are fond of using bitcoins in their life so I ask them questions on how do i start gaining knowledge about crypto. I also watch news and read some articles. Sometimes I watch in youtube and most of the time I learn things about cryptocurrency in this btctalk forum because it is all in here. All your questions about crypto world would be answered here by posting a topic of your thoughts.

THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

look at this website https://btcmanager.com/
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I found nexxusuniversity.com quite good especially for new entries into crypto, it gives one the basic understanding of all crypto related stuff.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 04:06:11 PM by jakoylantern

For me, you can educate yourself by reading and search about crypto. This forum can help you a lot of in bitcoin and another cryptocurrency you just need to understand and learn. Also, know the essential first, like what is bitcoin and its capability. But understand the things that you only want to know because bitcoin is very complicated regarding its codes and how Satoshi solve the P2P system and more to create blockchain tech. Smiley
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

For my self, I read and search all about the crypto, but  I read a lot here in forum, because in here you can aslo learn all about the crypto and bitcoin, just invest more time to read it to gain more knowledge about crypto and bitcoin. Also I'm watching videos and get information into it and to get more knowledge on how to use it properly for the coming days.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

personally, I learned about crypto from my online friend, we did not know each other but he really cares about my story in life, I think therefore he wanted to teach me to learn crypto to earn more income, from him I got a lot of material about cyrpto, token bounty selling attractive buy market deposit, I'm so lucky to know him
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

If I need to get knowledge about crypto, wallet, and crypto market, then ... I think, this forum is the most appropriate, how not, here we can take knowledge and knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world directly from people who have experienced. though, it sometimes takes patience to find the topic we are looking for because sometimes, the topic we are looking for is covered by other topics.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Getting myself acquainted with crypto is about massive researches and constant reading. Surfing thoroughly on the internet gets you exposed to quite a number of stuffs about crypto. Again, although you can get to know more about crypto from the internet, sometimes it is best to learn from others rather than hiding yourself in your room trying to learn it all by yourself only. The internet is so huge, aside researching by yourself joining crypto discussion groups help a lot.
sssyjmr13

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

hello IsaakPooo,

as a newbie here, i still have a lot to learn about crypto but, i can already tell that i know some basic things about it. what i do is just i search a lot about crypto. read and watch blogs on the internet. i learned a lot in this site called lifehacker, they explain everything in a way that you can understand it easily; without complications or anything. also, if i have a spare time, i would go surf the internet and search about crypto. i think you will learn about it if you are dedicated and hard working enough.  Smiley

if you are interested, here are some of the links that helped me a lot:
https://lifehacker.com/what-is-blockchain-1822094625
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin-mining.asp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kubGCSj5y3k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: