Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1845 times)
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

This forum really helps me a lot to know about crypto, but its not enough, I also do some research and read a lot about crypto, it can also help us to gain knowledge about crypto. But sometimes there are some information in the internet that we don't understand, so asking your friends, family or relatives who knows a lot about crypto may help us to understand.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

First, what do you want to know about crypto? If you are referring with trading. Then the best way to learn trading crypto is by buying a book, a good one is Trading code by Jason Cam. It will tell you all the stuff you need to learn and master the chart reading.  If you want to learn trading for free. There are bunch of trading tutorials in Youtube. You may also purchase online lessons from Udemy, check out the channel of suppoman.

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
You can just read, search, and think where you and your money getting into. It's really helpful to have a list of youtube channel and Google websites in you, but did you try diving here in this forum? Exploring here can give you different knowledge at different area of the whole bitcoin. You are good because you are trying to spend more time and effort to learn more bitcoin and I adore you for that.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

educate yourself to be patient, because trading in crypto is very risky so you should be very patient when selling and buying bitcoin. the key to success is patience.
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I'm new in cryptocurrency specially in this forum
Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I agree, it really all depends on how we perceive it... 
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Initially I was too ignorant, but seeing the current developments makes me curious. and I am looking for some books that discuss the world of crypto, the first book I have is 'How Money Got free'. after that it becomes a necessity if I am in a bookstore. sometimes reading in some articles on the internet.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

many ways to recognize bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency. now all the ways can be accessed. from books, television and internet. and social media now also play an active role for the development of crypto, there we can get additional information.
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

As for me first of all - this forum, there is a huge amount of diverse information on many topics with links and discussions. When the basics are studied - other resources on the Internet on specific topics. And practice. A lot of questions arise precisely in the process of application of knowledge.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

At first i educate myself by asking my friends questions and suggestions  but they keep on telling me that i need to read in forum and there i will find all answer to my questions.Now i am doing a self study by reading researching and watching videos about crypto.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

You just need to spend a little time reading. Because reading is very important. If you spend a little of your time reading on this forum as well as other websites about cryptocurrency it will certainly help you to gain understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

yes i think there are different and a lot of ways in gathering information or data about cryptosystem and it's market. We can use different websites like Google, YouTube, telegrams or even coinmarketcap and most of all we can use bitcoin forum to have much deep and much reliable knowledge about crypto. There are a huge of topic that we can able to patiently read and most of it are very useful specially when we are new in this field and You can listen to Andreas videos or read the topics in crypto forums daily and soon you will have general knowledge of the crypto industry and how everything works

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

yes i think there are different and a lot of ways in gathering information or data about cryptosystem and it's market. We can use different websites like Google, YouTube, telegrams or even coinmarketcap and most of all we can use bitcoin forum to have much deep and much reliable knowledge about crypto. There are a huge of topic that we can able to patiently read and most of it are very useful specially when we are new in this field and You can listen to Andreas videos or read the topics in crypto forums daily and soon you will have general knowledge of the crypto industry and how everything works
If we will just let ourselves explore all over the internet we will find out how great crypto is, it is really fun making crypto it is just that some people are just lazy enough in exploring things, they prefer asking first before finding the reason or the answer for their questions which is not a good  habit.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

There are many ways to educate yourself about crypto. I think that one of the best things is to join some kind of a group where you can discuss and ask questions. Reading forums is also a great thing for that.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

There are a lot of ways that can we educate our self when it comes to cryptosystem. For me, I educated myself in a way that I do my own research and study about it by searching in many sites in the internet like in google, telegram and YouTube. I do also enhance my knowledge by here in the forum. I'm actively participated here by patiently read a huge of different topics here because I know that it can give me a lot of knowledge and also educated me about crypto and it's system.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

For me, I got most of the knowledge/ informations about crypto here in bitcointalk.org. I also get knowledge from a friend who is already a long member in the forums, reading from google, from youtube and sometimes from fb.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

To know about the crypto itself. Because the study has not started anywhere in this regard. So I've got some ideas about the crypto myself by observing the rules of Blokchain and ICO of different companies. I also learned about the crypto, even though I saw various exchange market systems.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

We have different way to educate our self in cryptocurrecy, mostly it is good to searching, reading, watching video about cryptocurrency, asking other people on thier own idea. All of that needs deeply understanding and determination.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

Many investors and cryptotraders, who have not yet started their careers and are in the crypto-currency market, admit one serious mistake - they buy only bitcoin. To some extent this is correct, since bitcoin is the most famous asset and its growth has been quite significant lately. On the other hand, any professional trader and investor knows that the most important aspect of success is diversification. Accordingly, it is desirable to buy not only bitcoin, but also other crypto-currencies. In this case, the fall of one of them can be compensated by the growth of the other.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

You should learn more about crypto in this forum and find out how to get a chance here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: