Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
EVER-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

Hi there,

Here are the sources I used to get knowledge for my self.

1. To learn in-depth about block chain technology, Bitcoin listen to Andreas Antonopoulos.

2. To know about market capitalization of all crypto currencies go to www.coinmarketcap.com

3. To be updated about reliable ICO's go to www.icodrops.com

4. To be updated about latest market happenings and latest news subscribe to coin-telegraph.

5. Listen to youtubers like Datadash, Sunny Decree, Crypto Daily, Bitcoin fund manager for insight on markets.

6. Listen to Crush crypto, Ian Balina, Ohhey Matty to get reviews on good icos.

7. Last not least the Bitcointalk Forum itself. Plenty and plenty of information.

Hope i Helped

Thanks for the list, helpful
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

When I got curious about crypto things. I just search it on google or ask some people about it. And when i have free time, I like to explore here in the forum and reading some interesting topics about crypto.
uberwoman

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Mostly youtube and reddit.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Read everything about crypto don't stop researching dont be shy to ask someone you think who has a knowledge in crypto and watch videos
iw4nowd4417

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Читaю фopyм и yчycь Smiley
rpstatic

Activity: 53
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

19 Pages of responses with maybe good sources. @IsaakPooo did you make a list of the top sources for yourself and are willing to share this here?
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I do google search and whatever I find from it, I start reading it. I found some good steemit articles. I will share those here once I found the links again
blckchainr03

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

To educate yourself about cryptos you have to read!!! And what you need to read is AML BitCoin´s white paper https://amltoken.com/ !!! You will find that this is the crypto of the future and the only token that CAN'T be stolen.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

First, I suggest if you're a beginner. Just empty your cup, clear all the bad concepts about cryptocurrency that you have heard because most of it aren't true.

Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

i used google search and watch some YouTube videos which really helped me
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

To get into the crypto market, you have to be smart.
You need to know what the cryptos are about, what technology is behind it, how can you use it.

For all these questions, you are right here in the forum. Here in the forum all areas are treated. There are users who have been dealing with the crypto market for a long time and who write their experiences here.

You can ask questions in various forums and questions will be answered in all directions.
My advice to you: Read the Bitcointalk forum from top to bottom and from beginning to end. Then you already know a lot about the world of cryptos.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Base on my experience when i was just a beginner i just read and read, watching you tube, searching in google about the not familiar terminology  or words  I've heard in the world of crypto and lastly I always ask my friends about crypto.
Instaco

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I read all the updates on coindesk. The other information i get randomly from youtube videos and discussions here on the forum plus other discussion channels.
It is important to consider the perception and opinion of other people on cryptocurrencies since you get to learn a lot of things from them that most mainstream information providers won't be able to provide for you.
Fantomaz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Reading guides is useful, you can find lots of giudes when you google some of them. It's important to get several opinions that you can be sure, but the main official websites can't afford to give wrong advice, so it's very safe to inform yourself there.

If you are still not sure you can ask here. If youn choose the right topic you will receive soon helful answers. Sometimes there are irritations and by having several confirmations you can be sure to get the right one.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
I prefer to read here on our forum about new informations about crypto and read news which are pop up on my screen when i am scrolling the web.

Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
I use google and then analyze each article. In today's time, you need to choose the right path or idea for yourself. After all, at the moment, a lot of information on the Internet and believe in any one it will be wrong as for me. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly analyze all the information and make the right conclusions
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I use google and then analyze each article. In today's time, you need to choose the right path or idea for yourself. After all, at the moment, a lot of information on the Internet and believe in any one it will be wrong as for me. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly analyze all the information and make the right conclusions

I don't like all of these crypto-realted articles it media, that are foun in Google, I prefer to go deeper. You may watch some bloggers on Youtube - there are a lot of pretty knowledgeble guys among them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jassicaket

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

To educate myself about crypto. I have to learn about crypto. Educating yourself is important, regardless of what asset you are investing in. In cryptocurrencies, it's far more important. For example in the stock- market, edges are smaller and investors rarely make huge mistakes because price adjusts more efficiently. In cryptocurrencies, a lot of value comes form speculation, hype and inexperienced investors.If you are wrong, the risk of ruin is a lot bigger than your common stock-pick.
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Reading, searching, give time to yourself to think what you are doing and last watch on youtube and search in Google.
marianna2020

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

To educate yourself  checkout news from https://cryptocurrencynews.com and posts on Bitcointalk.org base on what you want to learn. In internet is so much information about cryptocurrency, so many videos in youtube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: