Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2011 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Aside from everything, i must be honest, it is more than good to use a Bitcoin ATM, i have already used one in London during the last year, and they used to be working very well

I've heard they had numerous problems,from different sources. While i haven't used one myself, i've heard mixed reviews and doubt that they are useful.
pendong101

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

It's getting more and more developed and more and more people are accepting bitcoin. what can you expect it's BITCOIN
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

it is a very good and inspiring news because this news tells us that though bitcoin is now running trough a miserable situation but it still has a good demand all over the world.
LukeCage

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.
Impressive. We can probably compare this number to the distribution of traditional atms that happened years ago.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

3000 ATMs is not a lot to compare to billion of people in this world, but it's still amazing how fast it's been growing.
At least it is a good start, I believe the usual ATMs we have around the world started with a handful. Currently there are countless ATMs, as knowledge on crypto increases, the number of bitcoin ATMs around the world will also increase.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

This is a great trend, because as an investment bitcoin shows itself perfectly, but as a currency is used very little. And ATMs will allow bitcoin to be implement as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Bitcoin ATMs are a very useful thing. And this will allow us to use bitcoin for its intended purpose.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

I live up here in Alaska and there isn't any Bitcoin ATMs in the entire  state.  I would be interested in putting on in Anchorage, but would like some input from people who have done this before.  What recommendations do any of you guys have about companies or brands of ATMs to go with?

I think the buy/sell machines would work best up here, getting more people into crypto.  In fact the cash problems in remote villages of Alaska would be a perfect place for Bitcoin usage.  Everyone out there has a smartphone with data, but there are no or very few banks. BTCBTCBTC could be a pretty good deal out there.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

No doubt bitcoin is growing very fast and the growth of bitcoin since the year it has introduced has been boosted to a very great extent and no doubt this is a very good news that the bitcoin is growing with a very fast rate and the countries has now started understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and moreover installations of bitcoin atm is a example such a great growth and we all should continue our efforts in creating awareness among people regarding bitcoin.
Yeah you're right, besides helping transactions with users, ATMs will also help spread bitcoin, of course people will be curious about
what they see about bitcoin ATMs. and maybe they will try it. My own country has 2 atm. and I hope it will continue to be add more..
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

yes, i must say it is a good news but if will be a great news it i hear that 3000 Bitcoin ATM in one country and i guess those days are not so far because  bitcoin is running with speed.
Tamboran

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country
I think coinatmradar still not updates, i lived in Indonesia but when i was coming along to Bali i didn't found the ATM as showing at map, and i think the data's for some big country such as Canada and USA, it could be more than the number showing. Bitcoin has been growing fast in North Americas and Europe, so from this 2 regions only i can predict it could have more that 3,000 ATM.
BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

It is a good news but frankly speaking i'm not satisfied with the number because all over the world only three thousand it is really a little but hope soon it will increase.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

Opening Bitcoin ATM worldwide is a great concept to make Bitcoin more closer to people and to make Bitcoin more usable to anyone in the world easily.  I the future we would see many than this number in every city in most countries and hope this is just the start and keep increasing around the world

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Great, this is great news for bitcoin-currency. Hope in my city of such ATMs will appear already in soon.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Great, this is great news for bitcoin-currency. Hope in my city of such ATMs will appear already in soon.

If your country receives well about the arrival of Bitcoin it will be very good but different from countries that strongly reject the Bitcoin in their country.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

3000 ATM machines for the whole world seems like not enough but as a start this is a great project and because the community is still growing we can satisfy with the number. This will show the world that Bitcoin is usable in every where without any barriers and this can collect more cash flow into Bitcoin from local communities because with this more people will start to use Bitcoin so more will have to purchase it and eventually Bitcoin demand will rise

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

This is a cheering information and it means so much to the well being of Bitcoin in particular and all the crypto currency in general. If we have about 3000 ATM dispensing bitcoin on P2P world wide then 6 new installations daily  this is massive. meaning we are having more adoption of bitcoin, more usage and more demand. I hope we continue with this speed and within few years coming bitcoin  ATM will be on every street and no body will threaten bitcoin again.
Good luck to all the members of bitcoin family together we are stronger and better. Bitcoin forever.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Yeah i have seen a picture in some threads showing BTC ATM machine for bitcoins. If you wish to invest in bitcoin you could get it through the bitcoin machine and the important thing with this bitcoin in ATM machine is the transaction fee is lower.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

3000 ATMs might sound good, but unfortunately this number is only dominated by the Americas and Europe, few are available in Asia. This shows that the bitcoin population is not evenly distributed in Asia because only Japan already has several Bitcoin ATMs. This problem is greatly influenced by the government's decision that most of them have not legalized bitcoin in their country.
mcc-blockchain

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Yeah, over 90% of the ATM are in North America and Europe. DOBI ATM is one of the most secure terminal that allows easy crypto-cash exchange, supporting multi-ligual and multi cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: