Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn how to trade or invest  (Read 1042 times)
Sermihal (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Hi, everybody. I would like to tell you my story and tell you my mistakes so that you do not repeat them to choose the best trading strategy.
I went to crypto world in November 2017 and I knew nothing. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube very much read it took about 1.5 months before I bought my first Bitcoin.
The most important rule I knew right away was not to trust anyone. If you think all the time so it will be difficult to deceive you. Many people on YouTube bloggers advertise projects in order for people to follow his link and the project paid him money for it. You need to think with your head and study altcoin or a project in which you want to participate.
And so if you're a beginner don't rush to spend your money. To open the eyes of beginners will tell you how to buy altcoins where to buy and where to store. The first thing you need to buy altcoins you can buy on these sites:
1- https://localbitcoins.net
This is a good site for exchanging traditional money for cryptocurrencies. There you can buy bitcoin, if you need other cryptocurrencies you buy there and transfer to the exchange and there you make an exchange. I'll tell you about the exchanges later.I have used this site 4 times and have not had problems not once. How to use? You're starting a deal . You choose the best price, send money to escrow (the site itself is the guarantor of the transaction). The partner sends you bitcoin and the transaction is completed. The partner will not receive the money until he transfers the bitcoin to you, and you receive the bitcoin until you transfer the money.
2- https://localethereum.com
This is exactly the same site as the first. But now you can buy Ethereum instead of bitcoin. Sometimes it's good when the internal transaction of the bitcoin network is worth $ 20 and Ethereum has $ 2. Also with him there were no problems not once
3- http://www.bestchange.com
This method is also good I did not use it because there was a high Commission. But a lot of people said they were working with this site. The method is simple Choose exchanger register and change your money. Be careful to choose a good site to share and watch people's reviews.On this portal you can buy almost any cryptocurrency.
   How to choose a good exchange? There are three good exchanges this:
1- https://www.binance.com
2- https://www.poloniex.com
3- https://www.bitfinex.com
There are many more good exchanges. These three best exchanges are reliable and there were no problems with them. If they do not have the altcoin that you need then look for others.
    After you've dealt with the exchanges. You need to choose how to store your altcoins.There are so many ways to store it. The most convenient is on the exchange. The most secure is on a cold wallet. Cold wallet is a flash drive or a piece of paper on which your codes are written from any program or website. For example, the best site for Ethereum is https://www.myetherwallet.com . For NEO cold wallet which can be downloaded from their website. For some altcoins there are no wallets and have to be stored on the exchange.Each altcoin is different and each need to learn where to buy how to store and how to sell. There is a very good wallet Ledger Nano S. But it is not cheap but if you trade big money you need it.

And so I want to tell you how to trade. For a beginner, it is best to choose an investment rather than trading strategy. If you trade you will lose your money over time. The best option for you will be to invest in the medium term and long term. You will never guess how the market will go up or down. You can buy altcoins for 4 6 8 months or one year. The best way to divide your money into 3 5 7 altcoins. to reduce the risk would be safer, when one allcoin will fall and another will rise.
      Okay is a long story. Good luck everyone. Write here answer your questions as I can)))))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Hello, I also made a lot of mistakes when I started working with crypto currency.
Previously, there was little information and now it is full. Bloggers offer paid tuition or paid signals for trading, but they will tell you the same thing that is available on the Internet for free, so look for information on the Internet or ask people, many can share knowledge for free, before spending money.
I think your post will be extremely useful for beginners Good luck.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

There are so many source of learning where you can learn trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. There are also some crypto exchanges where you can practice trading with a small amount of investments. If you want to learn more, you can read topics or comments in this forum and understand every details, it's just simple !
trandinhtai

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Hello, I also made a lot of mistakes when I started working with crypto currency.And I don't want to talk about it!!
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Nice experience and description, it is ok for the beginning. I made a lot of mistakes, lost some money (i am calling it 'payed for education'). But one thing i am sure in - experience and knowledge are the main things. Read, never believe nobody, listen to your head, not to your emotions and have a piece of luck.
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

hi nice experience, i am also new to the world of cryptocurrency the most important in the world of cryptocurrency is patience, do not panic if bitcoin price down and not emotion.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

I'll give you a basic and rather simple advice related to trading: practice on tokens, who is relatively not expensive, with a large total supplay. Do not be afraid to make mistakes.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Beginners often think that he bought bitcoin, waited a month and can be sold at a profit twice as high. After they lose their money they tell everyone that this is a bubble and scam. It does not work that way. Cryptocurrencies are not just exchanges and trading. This is a very complex world, and if you do not understand all the processes, then you have nothing to do in it. It's good that there are guys like the author of the topic who, in their example, try to tell about their path.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

In my country, registration is only available at the crypto exchange binance.com

Other exchanges forbid me to trade crypto currency. However, I think the best crypto-exchange is bitfinex.com . I used to use this service before and I was happy
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

There are so many source of learning where you can learn trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. There are also some crypto exchanges where you can practice trading with a small amount of investments. If you want to learn more, you can read topics or comments in this forum and understand every details, it's just simple !

There are many sources to get the fund invested on the trading platform but he has written on bitcointalk op post. If he write the same on article. Hope he would get the better views for that on Google search.
Then he could move this thread to trading discussion. There many people writing a thread to ask how to start trading.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

about how to choose exchanger
is good you find exchanger higest volume transaction youre coin target trade
because with big volume transaction can easy get profit

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:21:03 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Thank you for everything which everybody share here,
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

To gain knowledge on trading we need to follow these websites ccn.com and coinmarketcap.com and bitcoinwisdom.com all these websites provide accurate information and day to day happenings about cryptocurrency
cryptowarrio8i

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

thanks so much, it very cool  Roll Eyes
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

Hi, everybody. I would like to tell you my story and tell you my mistakes so that you do not repeat them to choose the best trading strategy.
I went to crypto world in November 2017 and I knew nothing. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube very much read it took about 1.5 months before I bought my first Bitcoin.
The most important rule I knew right away was not to trust anyone. If you think all the time so it will be difficult to deceive you. Many people on YouTube bloggers advertise projects in order for people to follow his link and the project paid him money for it. You need to think with your head and study altcoin or a project in which you want to participate.
And so if you're a beginner don't rush to spend your money. To open the eyes of beginners will tell you how to buy altcoins where to buy and where to store. The first thing you need to buy altcoins you can buy on these sites:
This is a good site for exchanging traditional money for cryptocurrencies. There you can buy bitcoin, if you need other cryptocurrencies you buy there and transfer to the exchange and there you make an exchange. I'll tell you about the exchanges later.I have used this site 4 times and have not had problems not once. How to use? You're starting a deal . You choose the best price, send money to escrow (the site itself is the guarantor of the transaction). The partner sends you bitcoin and the transaction is completed. The partner will not receive the money until he transfers the bitcoin to you, and you receive the bitcoin until you transfer the money.
This is exactly the same site as the first. But now you can buy Ethereum instead of bitcoin. Sometimes it's good when the internal transaction of the bitcoin network is worth $ 20 and Ethereum has $ 2. Also with him there were no problems not once
This method is also good I did not use it because there was a high Commission. But a lot of people said they were working with this site. The method is simple Choose exchanger register and change your money. Be careful to choose a good site to share and watch people's reviews.On this portal you can buy almost any cryptocurrency.
There are many more good exchanges. These three best exchanges are reliable and there were no problems with them. If they do not have the altcoin that you need then look for others.
    After you've dealt with the exchanges. You need to choose how to store your altcoins.There are so many ways to store it. The most convenient is on the exchange. The most secure is on a cold wallet. Cold wallet is a flash drive or a piece of paper on which your codes are written from any program or website. For example, the best site for Ethereum is https://www.myetherwallet.com . For NEO cold wallet which can be downloaded from their website. For some altcoins there are no wallets and have to be stored on the exchange.Each altcoin is different and each need to learn where to buy how to store and how to sell. There is a very good wallet Ledger Nano S. But it is not cheap but if you trade big money you need it.

And so I want to tell you how to trade. For a beginner, it is best to choose an investment rather than trading strategy. If you trade you will lose your money over time. The best option for you will be to invest in the medium term and long term. You will never guess how the market will go up or down. You can buy altcoins for 4 6 8 months or one year. The best way to divide your money into 3 5 7 altcoins. to reduce the risk would be safer, when one allcoin will fall and another will rise.
      Okay is a long story. Good luck everyone. Write here answer your questions as I can)))))

The newbie will has a lot of mistakes. I also lost a lot of my money when i learn to trade. But after that, i have the experience and deeply understand about the trend and the time to buy and sell. The important thing to learn is in crypto, never belive and give the private key for anyone, keep the emotion and dont FOMO. btw, the traders also have the luck.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

When i buy coin dumb ,when i sell coin pump ,now i try hold.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

That is a nice and informative post but there is something where you are wrong.
Holding is not really the best strategy as recommended by you. Traders have been doing shorting to make good money on daily basis and they have been successful with this.
Holding works for coins that have good market cap and would increase in a stable way over time. For example BTC and ETH. For other coins, holding is risky and it is better to do shorting more than holding long term.
Sermihal (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

That is a nice and informative post but there is something where you are wrong.
Holding is not really the best strategy as recommended by you. Traders have been doing shorting to make good money on daily basis and they have been successful with this.
Holding works for coins that have good market cap and would increase in a stable way over time. For example BTC and ETH. For other coins, holding is risky and it is better to do shorting more than holding long term.
Buying for a long term is a good method but you also need to check and look at your portfolio..You should check your altcoins once a day at on coinmarketcap. Buy and forget a good method but it is necessary to check your assets.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Good post Smiley Simple, grounded and detailed. As for exchanges I would add cex.io . Did you use it? I'm currently on it with no issues. It would fit the beginners well.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Dear friend,
I trade not to much but your story help me understand more things and it is very useful for me. The experience in trade  that you and other members share here are also helpful. Everyone who just begin to trade should read this topic and learn something from that.
Thank you,
on the bitcointalk forum there is a lot of information about various projects and ways of making money with their help. The main topics are concentrated in the sections for beginners. This is how I started my activity and studied the information through the forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: