Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scharmbeck 500 BTC (yes, that's no typo) bounty  (Read 2861 times)
twoez

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:24:24 PM

is Sharmbeck real?...Shouldnt it already go online?..

It's currently in a beta testing stage. It will be released half-way Februari for as far as I know.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:42:21 PM

Also I have won WDC (not BTC :| Smiley ) from irc/Foundation people before, nice chaps. I gave most of it back to the Foundation in the form of a membership investment, because I am not a scammer/whiner/manipulator. Smiley

(Pst: If you can't see the differences in layout between those wallets (also take a look at Megacoin's) you have no future as a police detective.  Nice going, linking to an ad btw, much honesty. Very profit.)
Megacoin blatantly stole copperlark's design too. What's your point?

So using parts of another projects open source code is now 'stealing'?  Roll Eyes

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:06:41 PM

Also I have won WDC (not BTC :| Smiley ) from irc/Foundation people before, nice chaps. I gave most of it back to the Foundation in the form of a membership investment, because I am not a scammer/whiner/manipulator. Smiley

(Pst: If you can't see the differences in layout between those wallets (also take a look at Megacoin's) you have no future as a police detective.  Nice going, linking to an ad btw, much honesty. Very profit.)

So using parts of another projects open source code is now 'stealing'?  Roll Eyes
When you pass it off as your own with no credit given, absolutely.

compwindsor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:08:12 PM

is Sharmbeck real?...Shouldnt it already go online?..

Yup, soon.  February

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
Wedel

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:31:01 PM

shut up already, go do something valuable
compwindsor

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:37:07 PM

Dang, I might have to send some WDC donations to Hazard for all the publicity he's giving to Worldcoin.

Thanks Hazard!

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:37:59 PM

sage

nope
stas

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:39:44 PM

This is no scam.  They are giving away 500k USD.  These are just haters that are trying to discount worldcoin.  go away trolls. Worldcoin is the best altcoin around.  Some day you will have to own it, when your crap coins are worth nothing.

Nobody is giving 500K USD for free.
Especially entities built to make money.
Sharmbeck is built to make money.
Do your own thinking.
Use your head though.

Smiley

Hullabaloo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:01:05 PM

Just a reminder, Scharmbeck are the ones going to be giving away 500 BTC, not the Worldcoin Foundation.  Scharmbeck is a company working on offering services and products for Worldcoin.

To conclude that "Free BTC" from the most profitable stock on on Crypto-stocks means "WDC is a scamcoin" is some kind of non-sequitur...

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
DawgDCG

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Typical american mentality:
"Let's give a shitload to one person, instead of helping a ton of people"

You know how stoked 50 people would be to get 10 bitcoins? That's $8500 instantly.

But no, americans are intent on giving powerball lottery winnings worth over 200 million to one person.
No wonder parts of the world hate you. Your priorities are shit.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:28:06 PM

You know how stoked 50 people would be to get 10 bitcoins? That's $8500 instantly.

But no, americans are intent on giving powerball lottery winnings worth over 200 million to one person.

yep I also don't like it as a shareholder. But the fact of the matter is that giving 500 btc to one person creates a lot of buzz and I guess that's the intention.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

Is Scharmbeck gonna support other cryptos than wdc as well?

And if not at the start, what about after few months when the traffic has been very low and they wanna expand?
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 04:35:11 PM

Wow! Why such strong angry language?

compwindsor

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

Why'd you stop bumping?   Lazy Hazard Cheesy

Thanks for your support of Worldcoin, sir!

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:53:18 PM

Nice. Maybe it's a publicity stunt, but they actually deserve a lot of publicity for this.
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:56:09 AM

Why no details as to WHEN this is going to be announced? good stunt if true....

fusecavator

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:14:52 AM

I wasn't aware americans all had a say in how companies in their country choose to distribute their money. I would have expected it was just the people running the promotion who had control over that.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:39:31 AM

From Scharmbeck's Cryptostocks Info:

"1. A randomly selected Scharmbeck Feeshare (SBFS) holder will be invited to perform the simple bounty task within seven (7) days of Scharmbeck selling out second round SBFS shares on the Cryptostocks exchange (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/60)."

Technically, the 500 btc is not a give-away.  A bounty must be performed.
ejbones

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

I actually think that WDC is on the heels if not starting to surpass LTC in terms of doing the things they should be doing to promote scharmbeck and wdc.  This 500 btc offer is pretty crazy.
bittencoin

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:29:57 PM

From Scharmbeck's Cryptostocks Info:

"1. A randomly selected Scharmbeck Feeshare (SBFS) holder will be invited to perform the simple bounty task within seven (7) days of Scharmbeck selling out second round SBFS shares on the Cryptostocks exchange (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/60)."

Technically, the 500 btc is not a give-away.  A bounty must be performed.

is there a consensus as to whether this is a scam or not?  Grin

The lottery bounty was never going to happen since the condition stated that they had to sell out the 100K new shares at .05btc before the drawing occur. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: