Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES]  (Read 4018 times)
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

This new ANN looks a lot more professional and appealing than the last one though. Kudos to the team.

Why did you create a new ANN thread ? What happened to the last one ? Did it got deleted from the bitcointalk forum or something ?

I can't access it. I don't know what happened but this new ANN looks a lot cooler.

It sure looks a lot better than the previous one but I wonder what really happened to the last ANN, did the team do something wrong and they got their thread deleted ?
Jarek111

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Nebuli token is going to be released at 20th of June. Maybe token will be airdropped like Cosmo coin was in the past.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

I really love this project. With great support from the support team I believe the project will be a great success If you can choose a good project to invest in, this is the project you are looking for
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

Round 9
Airdrop form is open [1st June - 7th June] ??
Is there any rule for round 9?
thank

There is a community voting for whether continue Airdrops or not ..
join Discord #Airdrop Channel for voting

Yes, at the moment the community votes are leaning against airdrops (and in favour of bounties), so, if you want to try to change that, you could go vote as well..
Do you know when the voting period ends? I can't find any info about it.

I am afraid that I do not know that - since one is voting on a serious change, one should not rush it though. On the other hand, it could end soon, since quite a few already voted. Hence, those who haven't voted until now, should do it soon..
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Round 9
thank

Yes, at the moment the community votes are leaning against airdrops (and in favour of bounties), so, if you want to try to change that, you could go vote as well..

I am afraid that I do not know that - since one is voting on a serious change, one should not rush it though. On the other hand, it could end soon, since quite a few already voted. Hence, those who haven't voted until now, should do it soon..

Yeah ..
I think we need some action from Dev. about this issue
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

Round 9
thank

Yeah ..

I think Cmos Dev already handle this, you need to be on Discord channel because the main communication from the Dev came from there
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

quite good!hope we could have more activities to promote cosmo!
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

good to see this project still plugging along. interested to see how the NBL token will impact the dynamics of this coin.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

This is really interesting and ambitious project.  Thanks to the developers for the project, Dev team is very active and professional,  I  think COSMO COIN project has a huge potential
nhutle87

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

good project,solid team,hope to see big things in as soon Smiley Wink
Pivooooo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I have checked this project and I think your solution is really what we need in this era. Also great team is working here and I hope soon we will see Cosmo Coin on top
Jarek111

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

The community is growthing very fast. This year we re going to be listed on coinmarket for sure.
Ochuvatkina1

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

I see that the team has seriously approached the work and developed applications for all operating systems
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Round 9
thank

Yeah ..

I think Cmos Dev already handle this, you need to be on Discord channel because the main communication from the Dev came from there

I am in the Cosmo Discord server (another invite if needed: https://discord.gg/9gPR7Se) for quite some time now, I do not think the vote is over...
@Cosmo Coin / Devs: the discord invite link on the first post of this ANN appears to be invalid...
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Lets wait for some institutional money to get in soon.
Then we can see great potential rise for most crypo out there.
COSMO is very undervalued at the moment seeing its specs.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
elnino7

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Is the team involved in other crypto projects too?
I find it weird that everything looks so right product wise and after airdrops and bounties the community is not as big.
Is there any Telegram channel for this?
Jarek111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Devs are working hard to make this project succeed. Big things are coming up.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Since the 20th of December 2017 over 230,000 blocks have been mined, the Cosmo project is ment for one purpose and that is to serve the community, its based on the PoS and Pow hybrid model. It hopes to serve as a source of income to investors through Masternodes returns.
We will include interoperability through an exchanges that is decentralized and autonomous. Our investors will be able to trade easily between Cosmo coin and Nebuli. Cosmos also have a great roadmap.

Pivooooo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

The similar projects connected with  different investments into this sphere always have a huge number of users and good infrastructure. As for this project to be successful, it is necessary to add interesting functions which will deserve there is nobody attention from users and that will be though a little to distinguish this platform from others.
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I am excited and thrilled for this project. And so I have joined the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: