Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES]  (Read 4012 times)
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

@hello everyone,

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be re-branding from Cosmo Coin [CMOS] to Omiron coin [OMR]. The changes for this will take place with immediate effect.

We have made these changes for a number of reasons. Firstly, the legal conflict that stems from sharing a similar name to Cosmos Network. They filed a patent in August 2016 for the name "COSMOS", which can be verifed from the US patents office website. Even though the names are not identical, the single letter difference is still enough to create confusion among potential investors looking to purchase coins from either project.

Additionally, the chance of a re-branding gives us the opportunity to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO). In order for our project to meet their standards, a 3 symbol ticker must be used and it should not clash with country codes. The change from CMOS to OMR, therefore allows us to be compliant with these regulations. 

Thirdly, the project has been struggling a lot with brand identity. In the past we have got complaints not only about Cosmos Network, but also of our logo resembling Stellar Lumens coin. There are no plans to change the logo for a 3rd time, however, the name change will definitely give us more uniqueness.

A wallet update will be taking place next week that includes CSS changes to reflect the new name and ticker symbol.

In terms of development, the NBL token creation day is still planned for June 20 and we will be working on the DEX very shortly.

That's a great news.
i think its better the name change is happening now rather than when we are going all out.
Whatever modifications is needed , now is the time.

I would like to see the development plans of the project a hint of the real business which will demand the coin. This is one of the key components of success. the changes are only visual!
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

New thread new start..

This breathe of fresh air is what CMOS coin needs. Rebranding to a unique ticker is a good move. less confusion and it adds more visibility to investors/
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

I hope this project will have a great success. The price is very low but it is still a good project.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

@hello everyone,

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be re-branding from Cosmo Coin [CMOS] to Omiron coin [OMR]. The changes for this will take place with immediate effect.

We have made these changes for a number of reasons. Firstly, the legal conflict that stems from sharing a similar name to Cosmos Network. They filed a patent in August 2016 for the name "COSMOS", which can be verifed from the US patents office website. Even though the names are not identical, the single letter difference is still enough to create confusion among potential investors looking to purchase coins from either project.

Additionally, the chance of a re-branding gives us the opportunity to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO). In order for our project to meet their standards, a 3 symbol ticker must be used and it should not clash with country codes. The change from CMOS to OMR, therefore allows us to be compliant with these regulations. 

Thirdly, the project has been struggling a lot with brand identity. In the past we have got complaints not only about Cosmos Network, but also of our logo resembling Stellar Lumens coin. There are no plans to change the logo for a 3rd time, however, the name change will definitely give us more uniqueness.

A wallet update will be taking place next week that includes CSS changes to reflect the new name and ticker symbol.

In terms of development, the NBL token creation day is still planned for June 20 and we will be working on the DEX very shortly.

That's a great news.
i think its better the name change is happening now rather than when we are going all out.
Whatever modifications is needed , now is the time.

I would like to see the development plans of the project a hint of the real business which will demand the coin. This is one of the key components of success. the changes are only visual!

It is being rebranded.  I believe everything will be done in time.
Lets wait and see.
This coin has great potential and i hope to see community grow.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Investors will be very pleased with the COSMO project, as it will provide an ideal shelter for investors who will be able to receive passive income
thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.

Can you share with me your trading experiences on this stock.exchange? Especially the bad experience. Recently I have some coins which initially listed on it.
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Investors will be very pleased with the COSMO project, as it will provide an ideal shelter for investors who will be able to receive passive income

Not any more, COSMO is preparing for rebranding to OMR. I am not for sure that more investors will be attractive to.
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

Not any more, COSMO is preparing for rebranding to OMR. I am not for sure that more investors will be attractive to.

Oh really? I feel so very pity, still love the name COSMOS more than whatever name. A fresh breeze will bring survival for the project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bct-72

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

The name will be different bit the projekt status the same.
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.

Stocks.exchange has a bad reputation .. I think Developers are going to it just to have a 2nd exchange with CB ..
I think Dev. Should try https://www.southxchange.com/ .. I think it is easy to be listed there .. and it will be great for this stage ..
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

Stocks.exchange has a bad reputation .. I think Developers are going to it just to have a 2nd exchange with CB ..
I think Dev. Should try https://www.southxchange.com/ .. I think it is easy to be listed there .. and it will be great for this stage ..

CB listing fee is quite expensive you know.

I guess the dev should after small exchange first like TradeOgre, Cryptohub.online, or Crex24. It's more possible I guess
Pivooooo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Often much what is painted in roadmap, and it seems very difficult to I understand and you think that in realization it will be even heavier. But in practice, everything is very quickly implemented and made in action, many examples of that were in other platforms earlier. It isn't necessary to be afraid of large volumes of information, it is necessary to allow developers to embody them in reality.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Can you share with me your trading experiences on this stock.exchange? Especially the bad experience. Recently I have some coins which initially listed on it.

I have never personally traded on stocks.exchange, but, as I have mentioned already, I have heard multiple people, including members of various dev-teams complaining on different discord servers about stocks.exchange. One coin actually actively pursued delisting from that exchange, while other dev-teams have issued warnings against trade on that exchange.
bct-72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Cryptobridge is very slow but till now was everything OK.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

CB is a bit slower, yeah, but I have not had any issues yet as well. For all those who have issues using the Cryptobridge exchange via browser, I suggest using the app you can download from their frontpage (instead of "Launch DEX" pick "Download"). I have been using it for a while now, and have had no problems with it.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

CB listing fee is quite expensive you know.

I guess the dev should after small exchange first like TradeOgre, Cryptohub.online, or Crex24. It's more possible I guess

Wasn't it almost for free a while ago? Didn't really expect them to be so expensive these days. How much is a listing?
Pivooooo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

I upvoted Cosmo because there is great potential for this coin. Why? Its huge community of supporters will drive this coin to its own greatness among the great coins. And this is just the beginning. More and more people are joining the community day by day.
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

CB has a real problem in Deposit and Withdrawal ..
Check their Discord Channel for updates ..
They started to solve some coins issues and still bit more ..
Personally my BCH deposit is not credited in my balance for 4 days now !!!!!
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

CB has a real problem in Deposit and Withdrawal ..
Check their Discord Channel for updates ..
They started to solve some coins issues and still bit more ..
Personally my BCH deposit is not credited in my balance for 4 days now !!!!!

I think it's from your side.

I never had a problem deposit or withdrawal at CB, all seems well for me.

And if Omiron can get listed there, I'm sure many people will see it
jayblues1337

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

"This coin is great for anyone one looking for passive income" I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing. for example exclusive coin, and Im sad  to say this synx, because their masternode/pos is no longer at 200% roi a year its now 40% the coin is dwindling but this shouldn't happen for OMIRON coin for the fact they have dapps and other future plans big up the devs and everyone helping been an awesome ride so far.....................................HA omiron feels weird calling it that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: