Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7628 times)
damiham

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

Invest or not depend on you. If you want to earn very much money you should invest. Because currently have very many ICO if you choose ICO well you will earn very much money and opposite you lost money,,so the ball is in your court
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

You can stop for a while, to refresh the mind before investing again. you can go read and research the better project or platform ICO. that can make best ICO and investment. Or doing trade, but we must have strategy and tools to trade for getting profit. I think a trade is a better way to grow fast the money and controlled by self.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

Yep. I also think you should stop investing in ICO for a while cause at the moment it's not a good time for ICO project. You can easily that almost new tokens from ICO project price often much lower than ICO price. You should wait a little bit more cause the best time for cryptocurrency and ICO is Q4 so you can wait then invest in ICO project at Q4 this year Smiley)

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Now there are really a lot of fraudulent ICO projects and investing in them is very risky. It is necessary or very carefully to select and verify ICO projects, or for the time being to stop such investment until the situation is resolved and the ICO process is not regulated by the state. Perhaps now it is worth investing in top coins or young promising ones, such as EOS.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Its up to you if you think that your investment now is going to failed then you should stop. I suggest to put your money in a top list coin to sure your profit when you invest to coin like bitcoin or ethereum. Don't only invest in promising ICO project but explore too.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

Yep. I also think you should stop investing in ICO for a while cause at the moment it's not a good time for ICO project. You can easily that almost new tokens from ICO project price often much lower than ICO price. You should wait a little bit more cause the best time for cryptocurrency and ICO is Q4 so you can wait then invest in ICO project at Q4 this year Smiley)
I think investing in ICO's is a big risk, most of the ICO's will scam people and run away so better invest that money at low price tokens. we have many tokens that can grow fast in coming months. If you buy now then Q4 you can sell it for a high price.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

Every ICO is different so you should be more careful in choosing the ICO you will invest. Check out the news about the ICO first before investing and if it is good to invest.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

Only ico invest is risky investment . If you minimize your risk you be gainer in crypto market . dont make a mistake by doing all the investment in a new ico . Try to separate your fund in a altr and btc .
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Overall, I do not think that 92% of ICO projects fail. There are also some that do not really succeed, but there are really many good projects that are very successful. I do not think you should give up, just choose better investment projects.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

Of course you can go on investing, why not. If you want, of you have enough resources and if you really need it - go ahead
Orda

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

Only ico invest is risky investment . If you minimize your risk you be gainer in crypto market . dont make a mistake by doing all the investment in a new ico . Try to separate your fund in a altr and btc .
ICOs are risky but the only risk os to face a scam ICO, so go ahead, if you want to try yourself one more time. I wish you good luck!
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in ICO now. I also invested in the ICO and did not make a profit.
Orda

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Overall, I do not think that 92% of ICO projects fail. There are also some that do not really succeed, but there are really many good projects that are very successful. I do not think you should give up, just choose better investment projects.  Smiley
I think there are a lot of projects that can be good and that can bring you a lot of money, so why not. Just be careful not to face scammers
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

That's the risk of investing in an ICO project. It is difficult to determine a potential ico project, but at least you are willing to do a more detailed inspection before investing. This is to prevent possible risks. I think you can continue to believe in the project. Your failure can be the best learning for your next decision.
DimaGoGroup

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

I had a lot of ups and downs while being into cryptocurrency. But it’s what I like and what I want to become pro in. So even I had losses I’m still in profit.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

If you have choose wrong ICO it doesnt mean that you should stop investing. Spend more time to learn how to choose right ICO. Even if it will give you not to much X's. 2018 ICO's are collected much more funds than 2017 ICO's, how do you think why?
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

Because some ICO don't have any product that can develop that's why some ICO in failed because they basing to what invest it will be contribute to their projects. And I think some ICO have some object that's why they do a ICO.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

You don't fully trust to some ICO because many investors have loss there capital because of unable to reach the hardcap which  the basis of success campaign.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

If you want to have a better life, you want to have more profit in the future then I suggest you continue investing in the cryptocurrency market. Especially right now, when Bitcoin and Altcoin have very low prices. I believe that by the end of this year the market will recover and have a high price. I recommend investing in high growth altcoin like NEO, Litecoin, Cardano and especially Ethereum. Etherem is the queen of all, it is very popular, many ICOs projects use Ethereum as a platform. In the future Ethereum will grow aggressively and compete with Bitcoin.

Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

For someone, investment in the crypto currency is something of a fantasy category, for others - a profitable source of income. While some are thinking about where to invest their money, someone actively invests and breaks a big jackpot. if you belong to the second category of people, keep investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: