Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7641 times)
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Depends on what you are investing in, if it's a cool project then keep investing and wait for the moon day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
What was this ICO can you say, just wondering how you choose it. I can advise you some, but please make your own research too. Projects that you really have to look are Usechain, Fantom, Kambria and maybe Drep.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

Yes. Continue to invest because there are a whole lot of packages for you when you invest. Invest in crypto today and become rich in some time to come
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
ICO depends totally on luck and the project you choose. You clearly stated that  "92%" of ICO failed which is actually a quite high number. This means only 8% of the ICOs are successful. So this means that you have a very high chance of not making a profit when you choose to invest on ICO. You are better off investing on other crypto currencies like bitcoin or ethereum. They have better chances of giving you profit with less risk compared to ICOs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

ICO depends totally on luck and the project you choose. You clearly stated that  "92%" of ICO failed which is actually a quite high number. This means only 8% of the ICOs are successful. So this means that you have a very high chance of not making a profit when you choose to invest on ICO. You are better off investing on other crypto currencies like bitcoin or ethereum. They have better chances of giving you profit with less risk compared to ICOs.

You can continue sir, those previous failure you encounter in investing is a learning. There are lot of good projects here in ICO, but choose the project that you know well so you dont waste money. It is better to study what coin or project you are going into before you spend money on it. Master how to handle the project and be able to monitor its movement if you have leisure time. Learning while earning by investing. Good day.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Yes. Continue to invest because there are a whole lot of packages for you when you invest. Invest in crypto today and become rich in some time to come
If you lose some money on your investment, don't give up easily because there are a lot of ways to earn in cryptoworld. Keep on investing with great coins and you will have the profit. If one ICO failed to reach the softcap, then you must be ready for that loss and move on to another great ICO until you make good money.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Which is why I would rather participate in bounties than token sales. It is much more acceptable for me to have wasted some time in bounties than losing my money in the private and crowd sale. This is just one of the many risks involved in investment. Something which we need to prepare ourselves for.

Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Of course buddy. Just choose an ICO with future. I highly recommend DCC or Distributed Credit. A very promising ICO right now. The future of banking. How will DCC change the traditional banking platform? Traditional banking services go through intermediaries, clearinghouses, and credit agencies to deliver financial services. Alternatively, Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) will open the door for more efficient, streamlined banking processes that will force traditional banks to reevaluate their hierarchical banking structure. Banks will be obliged to improve the efficiency of their services and, ideally, to reduce costs to customers while increasing accessibility. This is something a lot of customers probably didn't know exists, and we at DCC, are looking and willing to educate the individual user about the plethora of options they will soon be having at their disposal. Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) looks to make banking a more user-friendly experience. Want to know more about DCC? Please visit http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on twitter https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

if you choose the ICO correctly, you will never lose your money. be careful and your savings will never be lost and you will be sure of them
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I have also invested in some ICOs that failed but this didn't stop me to try again. I encourage you to continue to invest
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Well, it's totally up to you. Remember, crypto is a very high risk investment. I would still keep investing though, just do a bit more research to avoid scams, or stick to the ICOs with good reviews
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Nobody can tell you what you need to do mate. You should decide by yourself what to do with your money, we can only give advice to you but it probably don't help you.Ypu are right about 90% of ICO that failed and it makes me sad, however still had 10% of promising ICO's that needs to find. Good luck.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

You should not be entirely scared of ICOs in general, but you should definitely be more cautious. It is a dangerous gamble to invest in an ICO unless they have a really promising team and mission

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

The crisis period of the ICO projects has gone through. Now is an excellent time to invest in ICO projects. Some recent ICO projects are of excellent quality, as the ICO system seems to have been tightened and more stable

Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Of course yes, you can continue to invest, the price of market is really low now. Invest in any Altcoins of your choice.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

As you said over 90% of ICOs fail. So why do you want to invest in one? If you are okay taking a chance like that then go for it but otherwise pick a safer coin such as Bitcoin or Ethereum that has a long track record

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Yeah, me personally I never invest in ICO's because like that article that you read mentions, they are almost entirely always a scam. Not only that, often if it isn't a scam, the coin has a pretty good chance of not being worth what it was sold for during the ICO phase. If your chances of being scammed are 92%, that 8% that aren't better make up the difference in money you lost.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. Only when you make a few mistakes you will gain experience and be able to trade successfully.

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Investing in ico projects is very risky so I advise investing in bitcoin or ethereum, these coins will grow!
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Why do you should to stop? I haven`t a answer on this question, but i`m have a some thinks about it. In my opinion crypto Market is absolutly unstability for young investors and you may to lose all- this is potential reason for stop to your investings, but huge XXex may to throw you in other investing solutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: