Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7649 times)
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

of course you should continue investing if you want to refund your lost money yesterday,
indeed the percentage of ico failed very large but there are still a lot of good ico and accepted by the public,
you can search nico ico rating sites where ico is good and have little potential to fail
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:44:51 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:24:00 PM by AfterTheFork

Investing is not the issue really, how to and where to invest is the real issue, and yes you should continue investing,just be wise at it, and invest in the right coins. There are quite  number of coins the the market ares. with projects promising heaven to investors the truth however is that they mostly dont reach the expectations, or even the standards they have set on their own, Some of them turn out to be scams too You therefore have to be very keen on where you put your investment for maximum return

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Try to validate your source of information. Is  the data reliable for us to panic and should stop investing? For me failing ICO's its because the project was not successful that is the risk we are taking upon joining in. So we need to get back to our fit and have a chance to be succesful.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

We always come across difficult times in the crypto and yet many continue and others give up on the way, do we know that it is painful? Yes we know, but after so much fall sooner or later the profit comes to satisfy our joys and expel anguish. In confirmation, studying is the best way to go and finally do not give up.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Don't let failure stops you from taking risks and doing investments for going outside your safezone will only make you achieve your goals. Though the statistics were quite negative regarding ICO projects finding a legit and successful ICO project will surely more than enough for you to hit the jackpot. Increase your network of information and spend time researching related topics about ICO to improve your discernment in discovering the legit ones.

GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

It is not necessary to invest in ICO only. Yeah, you can buy coins during ICO for more low price. However, if you buy coins at criptocurrency exchange. It will be more reliable because coins are already listed

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

It's entirely up to you mate. If you think you are profiting, or the profit is good enough, then you can continue investing in altcoins or the bitcoins, But if you invested too much money but did not get profit yet, then you may wait for some earnings before invest again.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

I suggest not to stop but it is more appropriate to analyze more deeply if we are going to be an investor in ICO, ICO is 90% just a scam by utilizing the name Crypto many bad guys out there for the money, but not the few true ICO projects will build the project then we need to do a more in-depth analysis if you want to make a deposit.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

In this bloody market, ICOs now are having a hard time to attract more investors. That is why we see too many ICOs failed. So some ICOs that should launch in May, moved it in July or August because they expect that market will be good by that time.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

I think you do not have to keep investing especially since you have failed to invest in ICO and so if you still want to invest you can invest in Crypto in the long run and choose promising projects like bitcoin and Ethereum because I see these two coins are declining and you can invest in one of these coins and earn profits because investing is also risky

dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:59 AM

maybe for the future you better understand an ico project by reading whitepaper and see the review
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 02:13:47 AM by Flor1982

Do you have links to these claim? Because for me the figure 92% is just too high as i had observed that everyday lot of people are joining this investment which mean more and more people believed that investing in ICO has really a potential for an earnings. Anyway even the figures will be small but still i believed regulation is much needed to to ensure that quality and safe projects will be the only choices for the welfare of the investors.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Personally, I think, it depends on your own decision. If you want to earn a lot of money, you have to invest. if you choose ICO well you will get a lot of money and vice versa you lose money. but my advice you should pause to refresh your mind before investing again. can learn to read and researching project or platform of ICO better. which can make ICO and the best investment. Or trade, but we have to have strategies and tools to trade for profit. I think it's very important to do it.

ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Hello Sir,

I think you mean that 92% of China based ICO projects are failed. I saw similar posts in some crypto news websites, but I think its more like FUD. Banks and government institutions doesn't like it and in my opinion a lot of ICOs which failed are basically scammers and behind them there is/are some banker/bankers or other person who is interested to make profit and to make ICOs look like scammers homes. One shoot two kills Wink. I recommend you to keep investing in ICO, but always make good homework, check backgrounds of the team, check website info, make research what they offering. Avoid ICO with promising like "invest now and you will get 3000% profit" or etc. I still trust in ICOs, because the biggest gang of scammers and fraud are bankers... If you compare bankers and ICOs by amount of money which was scammed from people, bankers are light years ahead Wink.

agreed on this. So you better make more some research so that you will know that not all ICOs are failed nor scam Smiley

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

If indeed a 92% failure, means 8% there are still opportunities to succeed. and of course, if the 8% that can be found then it will generate a huge profit. Don't be too think of the opinions of others. ICO many successful and has great potential. This certainly live how we choose and analyze with precision in order to produce.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I think the potential ICO is worth investing in.

Investing is a risk, and if you still want to keep investing in encryption, it's really up to you.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

I could suggest investing on a project which is atleast hsving working mvp, beta or alpha product , also try to analyse the team . If you find better team also make sure potential of project for long term or short term.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

actually it does not matter if you want an investment project on the ICO. With a record you should really be careful in choosing projects. So you can also get a legit project. Or if you feel fear and doubt, we recommend choosing investments in coins only. It might be more secure, and the risk is also not too big.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

actually we cannot predict the failure of an ico, but we can overcome it by choosing ico who has reached softcap and have a responsible team, can be seen from the activity of admin in telegram group. it's a few criteria to choose which ico is expected to have a good prospect. and the important thing is always to be careful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Check www.orbistransfer.com maybe you will like it.
for new investments, it would be nice to use coins that have an ever-increasing development, since the likelihood of profit opportunities that might be earned from the coin will be greatly increased. by therefore it would be very profitable to have an investment in the coin.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: