Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7646 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

As they say 1 time is an accident.2 times is a coincidence.3 times regularity .you have tried only 1 time and do not want to invest.Try again, maybe it will be successful

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

As they say 1 time is an accident.2 times is a coincidence.3 times regularity .you have tried only 1 time and do not want to invest.Try again, maybe it will be successful

Especially at a time when the market has fallen so much. It seems to me now is one of the best times when it is necessary to enter the market. All who now buy will be happy in half a year =)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

There is no other word better than holding these days as cryptoworld's market cap has declined because of crisis and it's no other than invest. Yes, it's the very best time to invest more of your existing crypto assets or add some elite alt coins in your portfolio because almost all of the prices are dropping already.
aladingorter12

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Don't stop your doing theres a lot of good ICO hanging around you need to do some research to the ICO that you've like to invest and ask some of your friends about the project.
Investing is really help us to earn big profits but be wise and stop making investments if your not sure about the earnings.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

I am very sure that a lot of people in this forum have met similar disappointments. The thing is that you just have to keep trying and study the ICOs carefully before investing. As for me, I will advice you keep investing.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

When i entered into cryptocurrency, little did i know about investment so i was only doing bounties not knowing investment fetches more than the bounties i have been doing. I will advice you keep on with investment and never plan of halting.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

personally, I stopped investing in ICO. there are too many scams and it is hard for me to determine which project will be successful.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

yes now market huge down should invest for nice profit,
shinyaureo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
92 percent looks kind of exaggerated, that's like saying that almost everyone that starts an ICO is trying to rip you off, I believe that the 80 percent of them are scams, a high number still, but you can definitely find some good projects out there, you just have to be extremely selective.
manyung

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I agree that we should invest more in the ICO and it is now clear to every one that new coins are growing and if we still active in the crypto industry then we can become successful.
lachimi2988

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

I think the vital question is, do you have enough to take care of your other commitments after you invest in Crypto. I have seen people almost selling everything they have to get into Crypto and this craze was when BTC went upto $20k, many thought they will make some quick bucks and jumped in only to see that the price fell to where it is now. Those people just did not do their homework and studied the market to understand what's the liquidity status of their investment.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

Well, there are many scam projects out there. That not withstanding, there are some good ones too. I will just say that do extensive research before you invest in arena other projects. I recommend you invest in projects with already existing products.

SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

There has been quite an uproar about ICOs in the resent past and it's true that a number of them are actually failing for some reason, this however doesn't mean that all the ICOs are like this, besides these are just pioneers as the blockchain technology itself is still a new phenomenon, the failure of the previous projects doesn't mean that all ICOs will fail, some of them actually have bright futures,. Just be keen on the projects you invest in and due thorough research on them and you stand a chance of getting the most out of them
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

Investment is the key to wealth creation. Yes we have lots of scam projects now but not all of them are, just like every investment one must be double sure of what he or she is investing into. And well, everything is a risk and investments are even greater risks but then we all have to take those risks.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

I do not know either. Too much volatility in the market was the last year, so those who used to invest actively, now either wait for a rise in prices to fix profits, or choose the right moment until everything falls, so as to be uniquely in the future in profit. Every finger in the sky is poked only by forecasts in short. For a long time it is clear that there will be growth. You just need to keep coins and tokens and do not sell them in negative.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Try to be on you, do not stop at this time, you have to patiently wait will be when you achieve the desired success, investment is to take risks, you should think before investing
Yes you are right with that one why stop right now? If there are a lot of opportunities here and all of you have to do is to know and learn all of them in order for you to be a successful person here. Goodluck.

Viminy2833

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

Maybe it would be better and safer to put some money in an established coin, especially now that we are in a bear market.
Most ICOs fail because they aren't being made to achieve anything and to give something to the community. They are made to look attractive and milk as much as possible from hopeful investors.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Yes, I think if you study the market of crypto currency well, you can earn great money. However, now it is more difficult to do than a year ago. And everything will become more complicated in the future.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

Do your research first before investing. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

Investment is a quick way to earn money. And I think if you have the money you should invest. Investing in coins buy like crypto Bitcoin and some Altcoin is the best way to get a very bright future. And this is from my experience, and I own up to this point are already getting results.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: