Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEx Closing for improvements[Postponed]  (Read 6869 times)
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:39:09 AM

update on the ASR situation: I have deposited .5 btc at openex. soon as it is confirmed i will place a buy order for ASR. this coin will be delisted from the exchange so i am basically buying what you paid for since the wallets empty. if you want some one to be angry with, i encourage you to confront the supposed "dev team". scammers and crooks, and i dislike that i am having to pay for it very much, but beyond that i also feel bad for my customers who unfortunately got caught up investing in what is ultimately and amateur piece of crap coin, and on top of that how bad this makes us look in the process. another critical blow to our credibility.

How long will the site be down for maintenance, any ETA?

man, i really don't think the site is safe to be open. i don't wanna post it publicly but i found something very disturbing in some of justins old code. now i need to do a full review of the source and trace every function. it could be a false alarm, as we both built little bail out functions where we could use our admin privileges to reverse trades etc during testing, but i removed all of my debug code. its possible he just forgot to do it and i'm tripping over nothing, but with so much money at stake its irresponsible for me to open it without a thorough review of the code

I sent u a pm, please check it, thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:42:34 AM

update on the ASR situation: I have deposited .5 btc at openex. soon as it is confirmed i will place a buy order for ASR. this coin will be delisted from the exchange so i am basically buying what you paid for since the wallets empty. if you want some one to be angry with, i encourage you to confront the supposed "dev team". scammers and crooks, and i dislike that i am having to pay for it very much, but beyond that i also feel bad for my customers who unfortunately got caught up investing in what is ultimately and amateur piece of crap coin, and on top of that how bad this makes us look in the process. another critical blow to our credibility.

man, i really don't think the site is safe to be open. i don't wanna post it publicly but i found something very disturbing in some of justins old code. now i need to do a full review of the source and trace every function. it could be a false alarm, as we both built little bail out functions where we could use our admin privileges to reverse trades etc during testing, but i removed all of my debug code. its possible he just forgot to do it and i'm tripping over nothing, but with so much money at stake its irresponsible for me to open it without a thorough review of the code

yeah you can withdraw it now. turns out it was just the transition id of the trade history. he transitioned to a new trade system that would allow us to keep it all in one table with the fees calculated on the fly to speed up the queries, and i had forgotten about it. so when i saw the random variable $s_id it kind of tripped me out. i had to make sure he hadn't gotten mad at me and hidden some secret/obfuscated get request he could totally pwn the site with. my bad.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

yeah you can withdraw it now. turns out it was just the transition id of the trade history. he transitioned to a new trade system that would allow us to keep it all in one table with the fees calculated on the fly to speed up the queries, and i had forgotten about it. so when i saw the random variable $s_id it kind of tripped me out. i had to make sure he hadn't gotten mad at me and hidden some secret/obfuscated get request he could totally pwn the site with. my bad.

Ok, thank you! Better safe than sorry I guess, good job.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:46:13 AM

Ok, thank you! Better safe than sorry I guess, good job.

i need sleep. i pray there isn't 9 billion support tickets in the morning

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:34:49 AM

last warning? forget it!
and i never say you stolen my coin ,you looks so guilty ,i just say you maybe make a mistake. but you tell everybody i am a scamer without proof. please learn how to respect people......

i just show all the truth , what are you still not clear??

i transfer 4 times to openex , one for BTC ,others for pandacoin. because only openex have pandacoin.

sorry i can not show all trade history because my account was locked.

and i can not show all withdraw requirement because the system can not support.

every body can see my TD ID as follow ,that my own BTC address ,but not openex show all.

and now ,admin of openex say i am a scamer, and please show me your proof...

i do not care whether i can get back my coin ,every one can see my Signature ,i hate the scamer. and maybe someone remembered the bosscoin (the DEV lied many times and many people [i lost 1.2 BTC],i show the proof to all then the fucking man dispeared for ever).

i just wanna to tell everybody---
1:avoid to be cheated by scamer
2:far away from the man who can not take responsibility.

the following pic shows the truth.

https://blockchain.info/tx/082f7defec54d84c780f7b74b0a260dc36d9f542d6b6d054a7c1b584b1dca53d

i wanna say something as follow: [just see the red words]
1: does it system error or due to human error? if we can not find any solution , i suggest we should tell everybody to avoid making mistake like me. if necessary ,i will open a new topic .

2:when the things still in solving, does it right to say who is scamer? if openex have such proof ,please show all guys ,if not ,i need a official apologize 。

i said you were a scammer because:

a) you claim the system made a mistake(which it did not). ----that means which one say your system have bug ,he is a scamer. right ? so please do not update your system, or you are scamer.

b) you claim i'm responsible for the .32 withdrawn from your account.-----who make the mistake will responsible for it, i show you my proof that i only can get ,please show me your proof.

c) you replied to my post under another bitcointalk account, then immediately deleted it before i could call you out, but i got a screen shot. -----i used the same name "xinyichao" in bitcointal  and openex ,does it reasonable to use other account to talking about xinyichao's problems with you??? i change to xinyichao , does any wrong???

d) the fact you are using multiple bitcointalk accounts alone indicates shady activity.---i have 2 computers and i have 2 accounts ,what's up? i think many many guys have more than 2 account in bitcointalk ,all of them are scamer? and you can promise you have only one account in any situation? if not ,please do not have such conclusion.

let me be clear, i have no idea what your problem is but you accuse the system of stealing your btc however here is the transaction that came from openex..------it not my owner wallet address i gave your system. you can check your system.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a30e5456fef2cba8fc2cad1f8a0bad685cc3fa94e767bd5ac3a07c2920856999

the transaction you reference happened immediately following this transaction.

i understand whats going on now. you saw the second transaction and thought we made some type of mistake. instead, it appears you may be a victim of hacking, since the coins were sent to the address in the withdraw request submitted from your account, then the coins were sent from that address to another address.  -----more than 10 BTC  and many other coin in my pc ,just lose 0.32 BTC in your system ,it's funny. i wanna say the hacker is fucking stupid.   and you say i am a scamer and say maybe my pc was hacked before every thing not clear . it's unbelievable. who dare to trade in such platform.

as far as i can tell your coins are now residing at the following address
https://blockchain.info/address/1PLo84mD9JKDpEKj4CLPHpZKCSQFB9PZ1r

please confirm if this is your address or not
xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:50:50 AM

get well soon r3wt Smiley

aint no rest for me when our site is under constant siege from every scammer from every 3rd world country in the world.

i think you should pay more attention to what you said. if no proof ,you can not get such solution.  if so , i hope you should draw back what you said right now!

shaber122

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:08:45 AM

I have repeatedly warned that all this hype
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:28:27 AM

xinyichao, the withdrawal went to the address you entered in the form. we discussed all this in pm. why the sudden change in tune?

does cryptsy pay your withdrawals when you claim someone else made the withdrawal? how bout btc-e? maybe coinex? how bout mt gox? how bout any others. the fact that you try to twist my arm into believing your story( or better yet, you try to get me to say the system made the error which is not true, and in fact is impossible. you enter your address in the form. it goes into the queue. the admin clicks approve. it sends. there is no editing the address in between. i'm not sure what you don't understand in this situation. like i said before if you continue to slander us, i will ask you nicely to withdraw your remaining coins and leave the site.

shaber122, you are an established sock puppet. your opinion is shit.

xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:13:42 PM

xinyichao, the withdrawal went to the address you entered in the form. we discussed all this in pm. why the sudden change in tune?

does cryptsy pay your withdrawals when you claim someone else made the withdrawal? how bout btc-e? maybe coinex? how bout mt gox? how bout any others. the fact that you try to twist my arm into believing your story( or better yet, you try to get me to say the system made the error which is not true, and in fact is impossible. you enter your address in the form. it goes into the queue. the admin clicks approve. it sends. there is no editing the address in between. i'm not sure what you don't understand in this situation. like i said before if you continue to slander us, i will ask you nicely to withdraw your remaining coins and leave the site.

i never think i can take back my coin from your side ,if we can take back smoothly ,why all guys ask you to return back theirs coin times to times but not feed back .

actually i  withdraw my coin for many times but your side keep silence all time ,and i send you a message but no answer.

all of those were not happen in btc-e \ cryptsy even coinup ,why your platform happened. because you or your system have big problem.

foeget my coin ,what ever you do ,i will set up a new topic to tell everybody the truth.

i can not trust a man who is bare of credit ,shrank back from actual commitment ,always branded others as a scamer without proof 。but who is a scamer ---it's the point. you  or  me Huh
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

\i clearly proved the withdraw went to the address posted. i'm not sure what your malfunction is. continue posting slander, you're just another on the shit list. best believe when we have the money, we will track you down one by one and sue the dog fucking shit out of you.

xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

by the way ,i suggest you'd better not delect my thread , i‘ve taken video and pic in my pc。

i hope that same thing will never happen in other people
xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:31:58 PM

\i clearly proved the withdraw went to the address posted. i'm not sure what your malfunction is. continue posting slander, you're just another on the shit list. best believe when we have the money, we will track you down one by one and sue the dog fucking shit out of you.

you proved what ? just a wrong wallet address ,that's not what i  gave you.

go to law please ,i will fight back for your dirty action
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:34:07 PM

there was no dirty action. you're just regurgitating fud. ive already proven myself. i will waste my time in this thread with you no further. i suggest you withdraw your pandacoin from openex at once. you are no longer welcome at openex.

lderqq

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

bought asto for 0.02 and sold to admin for 0.0099.
13 astro sold.

rates on coinedup

0.0124   31.   0.3844
0.0123   4.00680512   0.0492837
0.01221   10.   0.1221
0.0122   172.   2.0984
0.01201   9.83077424   0.1180676
0.012   168.31148989   2.01973788
0.01111   12.   0.13332
0.0111   10.   0.111
0.011   120.   1.32
0.01021111   5.   0.05105555
0.01   15.   0.15
0.0095   5.   0.0475

not good.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

bought asto for 0.02 and sold to admin for 0.0099.
13 astro sold.

rates on coinedup

0.0124   31.   0.3844
0.0123   4.00680512   0.0492837
0.01221   10.   0.1221
0.0122   172.   2.0984
0.01201   9.83077424   0.1180676
0.012   168.31148989   2.01973788
0.01111   12.   0.13332
0.0111   10.   0.111
0.011   120.   1.32
0.01021111   5.   0.05105555
0.01   15.   0.15
0.0095   5.   0.0475

not good.

and let me guess its my fault right?

lderqq

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

r3wt, anyway, good luck with your site update.

dont introduce too greed fees.  Wink
xinyichao

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:46:58 PM

there was no dirty action. you're just regurgitating fud. ive already proven myself. i will waste my time in this thread with you no further. i suggest you withdraw your pandacoin from openex at once. you are no longer welcome at openex.

oh ,that's rather surprising i can get back my coin from you...  i withdraw back my coin so many times before but no any feed back .......

please watch careful about my pandacoin address :A8FxyAy7sCT9CfQit3BBmmtWiH9L7bNJWW      that's what i gave you .

i will open new topic to tell the truth about all of this .  just tell you first
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:23:49 PM

you proved what ? just a wrong wallet address ,that's not what i  gave you.

oh ,that's rather surprising i can get back my coin from you...  i withdraw back my coin so many times before but no any feed back .......

please watch careful about my pandacoin address :A8FxyAy7sCT9CfQit3BBmmtWiH9L7bNJWW      that's what i gave you .

i will open new topic to tell the truth about all of this .  just tell you first

the only thing that is suprising is how you could continually attempt to withdraw to YOUR USERNAME instead of A VALID ADDRESS

i will try one last time to attempt to help you, after that you're on your own. so, what browser is it that you are having these problems in.

shaber122

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:44:40 PM

eбyн ты кocoгoлoвый и oбмeнник твoй гoвённый
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:49:22 PM

eбyн ты кocoгoлoвый и oбмeнник твoй гoвённый

aww, i love you too man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: