Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
orsiX

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

This is a sort of extremely-high-risk investment type for people like Gates, I think that most old-school investors think in the same way.

Guess we can do nothing about that, time will tell.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

Bill Gates has many reliable sources of income. He doesn’t need projects that are not very predictable at the present time. Microsoft is developing blockchain technologies on its Azure platform, so it cannot be said that they deny innovative technologies, which include cryptocurrencies.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Bill gates doesn't like the idea of investing in Bitcoin because it has a very volatile market, and most people don't like the risk

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I'm sure he has Bitcoin and he just bluffs saying that he does not invest his money in cryptocurrency. he just couldn't get past all this

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

most likely he simply does not see prospects in this technology. I hope that his opinion will change in the coming years
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

as Jack Ma said, that bitcoin will become a bubble while blockchain technology will become a future revolution
I think the concern of Bill Gates is because bitcoin has an unstable nature, we certainly know that, that anytime the value of this bitcoin can go down dramatically or it can rise dramatically,
with this, I consider bitcoin to be dangerous for beginners who are interested in luring millions of dollars in profits in one day
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:45:52 AM

Ask him
He has enough money to stay without any investment until the rest of his life
He has lot of Microsoft stock and he is making business with Buffet and very shady business with Big Pharma so for what he has to invest in btc
Btc is to small fish for him

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

he says that bitcoin is a huge fraud. what can we see what he will say when bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world Wink

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Will people have different vision and opinion about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and maybe also the most famoust bussinesman in the world Bill Gates have an his own speculation about bitcoin,thats why he against bitcoins because he thinks that its is a bubble and we respect for that there opinion,otherwise i have doubt that maybe they against about crypto because they thinks it is a rival on there personal bussiness.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I've read an article Bill Gates doesn't like bitcoin and cryptocurrency because of his anonymity. he thought that anonymous crypto properties could cause death. this death caused many people to use cryptocurrency to buy drugs like fentanyl (a kind of sedative). so this technology can make death.
but I think we really can't avoid the negative impact of anonymous crypto. but we must not immediately reject crypto just because of this. there are still many benefits that we can get from cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency like a knife if used for good will provide benefits and vice versa. depending on who uses.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Most traditional investors do not like bitcoin because of the risks it brings. I love blockchain and bitcoin , it gives us new options for currency reserves. But you know the risk that it brings is very high, the market still exists a lot of negative as fraud, manipulation market
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

I really do not think so. The world's leading asset owners are very influential in Bitcoin. He is one of the richest people in the world, so there's no reason for him to risk it. He will invest in safer projects but the profits are still huge. Thus, only Bill Gates influenced Bitcoin, and Bitcoin could hardly affect BillGates.
@JANIYAA

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Hi,

People like Bill gates, Jack ma think BTC is not a suitable method to investing. They are hard workers. But If you can earn money without doing hardworking that's very good. Also BTC investing is a huge opportunity to increase individual wallet because nowadays BTC is highly increasing.

Thankyou.
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

There is no shortage of believers in Bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology, but when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency, billionaires  Bill Gates think it's a bad idea. Crazy, even
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Ask him
He has enough money to stay without any investment until the rest of his life
He has lot of Microsoft stock and he is making business with Buffet and very shady business with Big Pharma so for what he has to invest in btc
Btc is to small fish for him
Well, that's really a reason, he owns a big company, lots of real estate and stock, and he's spent so much time on his career, what he is doing now is resting and resting, money will still fall on his wallet, he does not care too much about a place like bitcoin, there is little or more of an investment, it does not make sense to him. In addition, bitcoin is still in the eye of the government, an outlaw, Bill Gates will not want to stick to the law, every lawsuit will make him lose a lot of money.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

As I think, investing in bitcoin is most important as patience and a good strategy for profit. As for the bill, I think he is full of things so he does not want to do business, because he has a lot of money. Talking about him investing so much will make the spirit of day and night distracted and tired by the high and distant thoughts ... this is what people have a lot of money do not like. Angry

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

In my opinion, such rich people making public statements are not entirely honest with us, because to become such a rich person you need to have a unique brain that sees any opportunity to earn, on the basis of this I can say that they invest money in bitcoin. And they make good money on this, and no one can know whether it is because you know everything anonymously.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Bill Gates may well change his mind about investing in Bitcoin just as he had changed his mind many years ago about the Internet. Geniuses can also be wrong, they are people too. I think that it is important for Bill Gates to see the prospect, and when the cost of Bitcoin is subject to stress, this does not benefit the crypto.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Bitcoin existence is like a bubble to some rich persons like Bill Gate so they do not advise people to invest in it because they think they are helping them to prevent them from losing money when it bursts. He may be right totally in his efforts against bitcoin but it may also be the other way round.
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Perhaps worrying about bad things can happen with bitcoin, for example bitcoin bubbles can break the bad influence on the financial system But that may be just what people worry too far
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: