Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 05:44:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 130377 times)
Armis

Activity: 588

Inaugural PICISI Sponsor

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:27:39 AM

RD965  As I indicated earlier your coin needs many thing, most of which is organizaton. 

Let me know when the EBT community is ready to organize.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

My ability to contribute is currently limited to mass coin distribution, through a php script I've written. It can be used to generate interest in the coin. I can possibly get a simple website up to take registration for EBT, and then send out coins in a fair distrubution relaunch. This means paying for server hosting, a domain, and also dedicating my time to the project, and my time, right now, is stretched.

Provided the coin can be fixed. The original dev should then hand over the rest of the premine funds so I can distribute them, once the platform is ready. If he's abandoned the coin, then I'm not going to work on it if he's going to sit on a big fat premine ready to cash out.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Armis

Inaugural PICISI Sponsor

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

My ability to contribute is currently limited to mass coin distribution, through a php script I've written. It can be used to generate interest in the coin. I can possibly get a simple website up to take registration for EBT, and then send out coins in a fair distrubution relaunch. This means paying for server hosting, a domain, and also dedicating my time to the project, and my time, right now, is stretched.

Provided the coin can be fixed. The original dev should then hand over the rest of the premine funds so I can distribute them, once the platform is ready. If he's abandoned the coin, then I'm not going to work on it if he's going to sit on a big fat premine ready to cash out.

Those are a lot of contingencies, one of which depends on developer participation, I don't see that happening.  What are you willing to do with the cards in your hand and with the people at the table?

Nullu

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:25:29 PM

Those are a lot of contingencies, one of which depends on developer participation, I don't see that happening.  What are you willing to do with the cards in your hand and with the people at the table?

Well, first of all, in order to host a mass giveaway, I need to be able to spend time developing the website. I already have the method of distribution. It's now a matter of unique user validation.

That really, is the only work involved. I'm prepared to use some of my own EBT to fund the giveaway, but frankly, it may not be enough. Without community support, it may simply not be enough. Especially without the dev's funds.

I'm being perfectly frank about what I can/cannot do. My time is limited, and this will cost me both time and money. I do not wish to make commitments I cannot keep. I am willing to help EBT, but I can't do this on my own, and the community is all but gone.

Armis

Inaugural PICISI Sponsor

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Well, first of all, in order to host a mass giveaway, I need to be able to spend time developing the website. I already have the method of distribution. It's now a matter of unique user validation.

That really, is the only work involved. I'm prepared to use some of my own EBT to fund the giveaway, but frankly, it may not be enough. Without community support, it may simply not be enough. Especially without the dev's funds.

I'm being perfectly frank about what I can/cannot do. My time is limited, and this will cost me both time and money. I do not wish to make commitments I cannot keep. I am willing to help EBT, but I can't do this on my own, and the community is all but gone.

Here's my open deal to the community, if you find 5 people who are committed to the community I'll willing to be the sixth guy.   

If two people from this community help with the community rebuilding effort at EMC2, which is already in effect, I will be able to be the 4th guy instead of the 6th guy. 

Rebuilding of the community takes many people.    How many people are willing to rebuild this community?

HarryPorter

Activity: 530

crypto = passion

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

By the way..., my wallet ver. 4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT ,   get synced to block no. 500856. This is the highest number I can see on other peers (3 others on there). I got 7 connections. It took 3 days, and a few (about 6) restarts, but finaly get there. I done it on locked wallet (to swith off staking). I will leave client runing, hope this can help others get sync. I still got not sync info in client but I belive it is becouse nobody is stacking and no one is moving chain, so becouse last block is from 15-th October client giving info "out of sync"'
Correct me if I am saying something wrong. I am not technical one... only trying help.
Good luck

ps. there are some ebt silver pens on www.thehouseofdiem.info => shop => crypto pens.

http://bitcoin.1free.eu/ - site for fun, will evolve in future.
https://bitelon.com/partner/9ec1de4a405fdcda976974d237ace47b/ - Bitelon platform allows you to exchange all the most popular currencies on the market.
RD965

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:17:05 AM

By the way..., my wallet ver. 4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT ,   get synced to block no. 500856. This is the highest number I can see on other peers (3 others on there). I got 7 connections. It took 3 days, and a few (about 6) restarts, but finaly get there. I done it on locked wallet (to swith off staking). I will leave client runing, hope this can help others get sync. I still got not sync info in client but I belive it is becouse nobody is stacking and no one is moving chain, so becouse last block is from 15-th October client giving info "out of sync"'
Correct me if I am saying something wrong. I am not technical one... only trying help.
Good luck

ps. there are some ebt silver pens on www.thehouseofdiem.info => shop => crypto pens.

So you are synced now?
random.guy

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:51:33 AM

Here is my client info:
{
"version" : "v4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT",
"protocolversion" : 64111,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 503841,
"moneysupply" : 160602464.96606600,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.15459722,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390978700,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

However, mine still says out of sync.
Tried sending out 5 ebt yesterday, but it still hasn't arrived on poloniex.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1414

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

EBT is dead... get over it.

RD965

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:18:00 AM

I have a lot of EBT in sent transactions to Poloniex that are of course unconfirmed because the client sucks and the blockchain its a mess
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

I have a lot of EBT in sent transactions to Poloniex that are of course unconfirmed because the client sucks and the blockchain its a mess

I have about 1.8M coins which I mined with only 2.7MH for no time. You can understand how pissed am I.. shoulda sold them when EBT was listed on Poloniex, take 3.5 - 4 BTC and move on, but no. I believed in the project and I got screwed (just like many other people).

RD965

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:26:49 AM

I have about 1.8M coins which I mined with only 2.7MH for no time. You can understand how pissed am I.. shoulda sold them when EBT was listed on Poloniex, take 3.5 - 4 BTC and move on, but no. I believed in the project and I got screwed (just like many other people).

Thats happened to me with many other coins as well, and yes I consider it as dead as well
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:32:08 AM

Thats happened to me with many other coins as well, and yes I consider it as dead as well

I make enough profit with trading, because since May I am mining with 420MH and I did very well on trades. It's just unfair to other people. Yes, I am pissed, but partly because of me and mostly because of the poor people who believe in it (or in every other coin that FAILed).

RD965

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

I make enough profit with trading, because since May I am mining with 420MH and I did very well on trades. It's just unfair to other people. Yes, I am pissed, but partly because of me and mostly because of the poor people who believe in it (or in every other coin that FAILed).

Do you host your miners? Im running 100mhash atm
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

Do you host your miners? Im running 100mhash atm

No, I do not host or rent them. I use them on coins in which I trust that there will be brighter future (atm.. VIA or SFR for example Smiley).

Lord of the Rings

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:53:23 PM

This is really Huh Huh Huh
DannyTom

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:05:18 AM

This is really Huh Huh Huh

I've since given up on EBT and moved on to BTQ.  Very active dev and awesome video (bitQuark...you know you want it!)

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
Nullu

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

I'm afraid there's just not enough active interest to be able to devote my time to this coin. I'm going to continue my efforts with PreminePlus.

My biggest gripe is that all my hard work would simply get wiped out by the dev dumping the premine if the coin ever regained value. That's too much of a risk for me. Sorry.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:32:47 PM

I'm afraid there's just not enough active interest to be able to devote my time to this coin. I'm going to continue my efforts with PreminePlus.

My biggest gripe is that all my hard work would simply get wiped out by the dev dumping the premine if the coin ever regained value. That's too much of a risk for me. Sorry.

Premine?

DannyTom

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

Premine?

No, dev left, another dev took over, changed the coin and screwed it up and then disappears.  Now we have a bunch of wallet holders who can't sync wallets and pretty much lost all coins.  Many coins I had were bought, some mined, all gone.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.