Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open - Group Buy]Dualminer USB ASIC scrypt miner $45 [USA Only][Batch #4]  (Read 33933 times)
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:23:45 AM

ya'll better hurry, I have been tempted to take the rest....demon, if I pay for what's left later tonite what happens to those that reserved but didn't pay up and I pay before they do?
Control your BTC! sbfree, My payment coming tomorrow morning. Hope mine is reserved.
hmmmm, well it's just that I would like for the order to be placed by the morning so maybe we get them by next friday/monday.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demonmaestro (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:25:07 AM

ya'll better hurry, I have been tempted to take the rest....demon, if I pay for what's left later tonite what happens to those that reserved but didn't pay up and I pay before they do?

If you buy the rest of the units then they are yours. The people that has reserved units will continue to have there units reserved till they pay or back out. Once the account hits the correct amount to pay the distributer and cover all shipping the order will be going in. Also will still need the other users to pay. Even if you buy the remaining units there still will not be enough to cover all units+shipping (I am not talking about shipping to me)
For those that still want more units and over the 300 units from batch 1 there will be more batches.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
sbfree

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:48:15 AM

If you buy the rest of the units then they are yours. The people that has reserved units will continue to have there units reserved till they pay or back out. Once the account hits the correct amount to pay the distributer and cover all shipping the order will be going in. Also will still need the other users to pay. Even if you buy the remaining units there still will not be enough to cover all units+shipping (I am not talking about shipping to me)
For those that still want more units and over the 300 units from batch 1 there will be more batches.

demon, it looks like about 200 or so are paid for with shipping, so roughly another 10/11 btc gets the wheels rolling right?

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:51:21 AM

demon, it looks like about 200 or so are paid for with shipping, so roughly another 10/11 btc gets the wheels rolling right?

Dualminer charges 30BTC for 300 units.

Message me if you have any problems
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

You are correct. but 39 units * .107 is 4.173 + shipping =4.188

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
sbfree

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:56:42 AM

are you trying to tell me 261 of the 300 are paid for and 39 are left to be paid for? That is really starting to tempt me. Gotta give a friend a ride home be back in a bit. hurry peeps.
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:02:18 AM

are you trying to tell me 261 of the 300 are paid for and 39 are left to be paid for? That is really starting to tempt me. Gotta give a friend a ride home be back in a bit. hurry peeps.
No. Sorry for the confusion.

207 units Paid
54 units Not Paid
261 units reserved.
39 units not reserved.

sbfree

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:36:33 AM

beastlymac, thanks for that, but I don't quite have the 30 btc....
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

Yeah most people don't.  Wink

Message me if you have any problems
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:51:13 AM

Yeah most people don't.  Wink
39 units left fokes that has not been clamed. If I could get most of ya to pay I could submit the order and get the miners to me by tuesday and then possibility have all ya miners to ya by the end of the week.(First week of Febuary)

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

I guess put me down for one more. If it gets the ball rolling a little faster.

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:41:57 AM

OK, to speed up, increase my reservation from 3 Dualminers to total of 5. Please confirm, so I can initiate BTC transfer. Thx.

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:50:31 AM

OK, to speed up, increase my reservation from 3 Dualminers to total of 5. Please confirm, so I can initiate BTC transfer. Thx.
done.

I guess put me down for one more. If it gets the ball rolling a little faster.

done

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:26:54 PM

All current units that have been paid for has been verified.  Cool Come on people we are almost there only got 36 more units to sell..  Grin

BitQuick.net

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 01:56:14 PM

All current units that have been paid for has been verified.  Cool Come on people we are almost there only got 36 more units to sell..  Grin

Hey you have me down as not paying but I sent you my address and transaction number. Let me know. Thanks
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:03:45 PM

Hey you have me down as not paying but I sent you my address and transaction number. Let me know. Thanks

Sorry about that bud. I got it fixed. All Good Now  Grin

velvethammer2

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:36:07 PM

sent PM re remaining ones

Did I Help?
BTC:   1CNjvKYdqXNmkNvt87fQSRbEftxsDanV1H
LTC:   LWUkLNiGTwBZkgKRH3VKuLvZHGVvjmxVXZ
SlayterDev

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

Paid for 1 and sent a PM
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:14:52 PM

Paid. PM sent.

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

sent PM re remaining ones
He is saying that he wants the remaining 35 can you please confirm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: