Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9777 times)
vl248

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

This is 100% scam project and all upper comments are paid.
Just look at their team.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Just look at their team.
Any proof? I just haven't seen a more promising and big project than AZBIT. Have you even studied it?
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

I heard that all the AZ token holders will be paid monthly to the dividends. Is this current information? What is the payout percentage, what does it depend on?

All holders AZ monthly token will be paid a dividend of 75% from the profit platform Azbit. In addition, AZ holders will participate in airdrop of new tokens, which will be included in the exchange's listing in the future.
In my opinion, this is more than a generous offer, such conditions are simply obliged to interest investors and attract capital to the project.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

I heard that all the AZ token holders will be paid monthly to the dividends. Is this current information? What is the payout percentage, what does it depend on?

All holders AZ monthly token will be paid a dividend of 75% from the profit platform Azbit. In addition, AZ holders will participate in airdrop of new tokens, which will be included in the exchange's listing in the future.
In my opinion, this is more than a generous offer, such conditions are simply obliged to interest investors and attract capital to the project.

This indeed is a very generous offer when it actually takes effect, 75% from the profit generated from Azbit platform is very tempting and will draw more investors into this project, this is a token worth holding and get good reward by doing so at the same time. I hope the team can keep to this promise.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Just look at their team.
what about the Azbit team? they are trusted and people who are professionals in their field and have a good reputation in the world of finance, don't you know Roger Ver? besides that Azbit has obtained a license from U.S. SEC
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Why is Azbit releasing such large tokens, up to 400 billion tokens? I hope this is a great success and with good profit for all!
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Why is Azbit releasing such large tokens, up to 400 billion tokens? I hope this is a great success and with good profit for all!
AZBIT is quite a large project and very promising. I hope that large investors and partners will appreciate the efforts of the project administration.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Will the banking sector of the platform be configured to work with such systems as SWIFT or SEPA?
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Will the banking sector of the platform be configured to work with such systems as SWIFT or SEPA?

I heard about the SWIFT system , they say that half of the banks around the world work with it, it is very popular and stable.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

I heard about the SWIFT system , they say that half of the banks around the world work with it, it is very popular and stable.

It offers customers - service accounts and payments (SWIFT, SEPA). Users will be able to open investment accounts for trading on traditional stock and Forex markets
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

I am interested in this platform from the investor's side. What kind of support do you provide to investors?

tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

This is a project that i consider and evaluate well and very scientifically. The duration of this project is quite long until December 30, 2018. This project hopes to create more Breakthroughs and positive applications for the community.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Hello sir, your token is a security token? And also what will happen if you cant reach the softcap? The token sale has been extended right?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

This is a project that i consider and evaluate well and very scientifically. The duration of this project is quite long until December 30, 2018. This project hopes to create more Breakthroughs and positive applications for the community.
in my opinion this duration is not too long, because ignition of azbit can also be said to be quite large and this is in accordance with the duration placed, I only hope that azbit can surpass it all

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

In my opinion, the AZBit project is very potential and the project team's prospects are very reliable. CEO of Bitcoin.com also participates in this project.So i think we should join in this project.
Of course, because the Azbit project has a strong team and has long been experienced in the crypto world, I don't think I've ever missed the opportunity that Azbit is giving right now, because we will regret it in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

in my opinion this duration is not too long, because ignition of azbit can also be said to be quite large and this is in accordance with the duration placed, I only hope that azbit can surpass it all
As far as i know the ICO has been delayed , it will start on December 1st, 2018 and end on January 31st, 2019. And yes this is a decent duration for a quite high softcap, 7.5 million USD.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

What I admire most about this project is the presence of Roger Ver as an Advisor to AZBIT.
A BitcoinCash and Bitcoin.com founder supports the AZBIT project. damn !!! is a good project.
Yes indeed, AZBIT deserves the attention of both small and large investors. I have not seen such large projects on blockchain for a long time.

I think for small investors there will be a small amount of profit from AZBIT.
Maybe it's better to be a big investor and you can see the profits that are generated. WOW
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

What I admire most about this project is the presence of Roger Ver as an Advisor to AZBIT.
A BitcoinCash and Bitcoin.com founder supports the AZBIT project. damn !!! is a good project.
Yes indeed, AZBIT deserves the attention of both small and large investors. I have not seen such large projects on blockchain for a long time.

Maybe it's better to be a big investor and you can see the profits that are generated. WOW
Talking about big investors and small investors, of course the profits generated will certainly be different but even so for me it is not a problem the most important thing is still to make a profit
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

As far as i know the ICO has been delayed , it will start on December 1st, 2018 and end on January 31st, 2019. And yes this is a decent duration for a quite high softcap, 7.5 million USD.
I am referring to your opinion because this is a very remarkable achievement, it is only natural if an extension of time is taken, there is no need to worry and no need to hurry, sure azbit will get success

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

the greater the capital that we want to invest in the AZBIT project, the more benefits we will get there is no one to doubt about the AZBIT project they clearly have a very experienced team

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: