Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9777 times)
1ceStorm

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

I heard that you will be engaged in crediting your users. What are the credit terms?
nixon99 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I heard that you will be engaged in crediting your users. What are the credit terms?

Azbit bank won't credit our users. Clients will be able to obtain cryptocurrency portfolio-backed loans (through P2P lending platform).
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Do I need to go through the procedure of identity verification in order to become an investor?

Yes, KYC is required. In order to successfully pass the verification, you are required to provide identification documents and documents confirming your address.
indeed it is only quite clear, but this system is better for projects that use member accounts and no one really wants to cheat, I strongly agree with the kyc system in azbit

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Azbit bank won't credit our users. Clients will be able to obtain cryptocurrency portfolio-backed loans (through P2P lending platform).
What is a P2P system? To take a loan in Fiat I need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency?
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

What is a P2P system? To take a loan in Fiat I need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency?

That's right, but most likely, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

That's right, but most likely, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower.

Not only a mediator, but also a guarantor - this is very important, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Interestingly, and in what coins it will be possible to leave pledge? Will they accept BTC or BTH?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Do I need to go through the procedure of identity verification in order to become an investor?

Yes, KYC is required. In order to successfully pass the verification, you are required to provide identification documents and documents confirming your address.
This is the right approach, KYC helps to avoid double registrations, bots and so on.

Yes, but it is dangerous to send your personal data to strangers. How can I be sure about data security if 90% of the ICO is a scam?
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

This is the right approach, KYC helps to avoid double registrations, bots and so on.

Yes, but it is dangerous to send your personal data to strangers. How can I be sure about data security if 90% of the ICO is a scam?
We create an organizational structure in strict compliance with the norms of the legislation - the activities and data of our clients are protected at the state level.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

We create an organizational structure in strict compliance with the norms of the legislation - the activities and data of our clients are protected at the state level.
A very good approach to business, for the success of the platform all aspects must be completely legal.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

On the basis of what platform will be issued a token AZ ? Are you going to create your own blockchain?
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

On the basis of what platform will be issued a token AZ ? Are you going to create your own blockchain?

Azbit tokens are based on Ethereum (ERC-20) network.                     
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

95% of projects use ERC20 tokens, which is a very common format accepted by almost all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Loxness

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

Will you develop your own wallet in the future? I did not find this information on the project website.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Will you develop your own wallet in the future? I did not find this information on the project website.

I really didn't find it on the website either, I think this information is very important to know Azbit participants who participated in this cool project, I will continue to keep an eye on the Azbit project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I really didn't find it on the website either, I think this information is very important to know Azbit participants who participated in this cool project, I will continue to keep an eye on the Azbit project
The wallet is indeed something important, though in this time many projects that develop their wallets, but I think that what project want to instead is not the wallet but the exchange of Azbit, though wallet also remains a concern for the team.
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

I was told you were planning an airdrop. Can I join him?
Jetixcar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I expect this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I expect this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
The project really has a chance to build a hardcap, but the softcap will be enough for its further work.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Greetings, fellows!
The project really has a chance to build a hardcap, but the softcap will be enough for its further work.

The General situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, but I do not think it will significantly affect investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: