Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:33:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9775 times)
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

They will be maintaining the value of the token by reducing the number of tokens in circulation. A certain amount of the project's revenues will be used for a phased purchase and subsequent destruction of half of all issued tokens
I am sure that such an action plan will have a positive impact on the price of the token, as well as the need to somehow create demand for AZ coin.

Yes, the most important thing is to create demand for the AZ token, in this case, it will constantly grow in price. First of all, you need to create a quality platform.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

They will be maintaining the value of the token by reducing the number of tokens in circulation. A certain amount of the project's revenues will be used for a phased purchase and subsequent destruction of half of all issued tokens
I am sure that such an action plan will have a positive impact on the price of the token, as well as the need to somehow create demand for AZ coin.

Yes, the most important thing is to create demand for the AZ token, in this case, it will constantly grow in price. First of all, you need to create a quality platform.

AZBIT will have a lot of customers, as the industry of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies is very much needed.
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

The AZBIT platform will be multifunctional and highly effective for investors, traders and ordinary customers.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

I don't understand the funding of the Azbit project, this project has a very good concept and team, they also have legality, but why is the funding so slow, is there a problem?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I don't understand the funding of the Azbit project, this project has a very good concept and team, they also have legality, but why is the funding so slow, is there a problem?
i think it's because the project is at pre ico stage, probably more and more investor will invest on ico instead, also ico is 60 days not 30 so there will be more time for investors to join in.
AdamNelson

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

i think it's because the project is at pre ico stage, probably more and more investor will invest on ico instead, also ico is 60 days not 30 so there will be more time for investors to join in.
Perhaps you are right, ICO lasts a very long time, as much as 2 months, during this time you can collect enough money.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Our services are available only for accredited investors from the USA.
Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
nixon99 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Our services are available only for accredited investors from the USA.
Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
Singapore citizens and residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the AZ Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

The AZBIT platform will be multifunctional and highly effective for investors, traders and ordinary customers.

I am interested in this platform, I am a novice investor, specifically, I am interested in trust management of my funds.. Can you elaborate on that?
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I am interested in this platform, I am a novice investor, specifically, I am interested in trust management of my funds.. Can you elaborate on that?

As an investor, you will receive 45% of the profit earned as a result of the trader's work. The functionality will be represented by 3 types of investment accounts:

CopyTrade - copying the strategies of transactions of leading traders,
ShareTrade accounts - transferring of funds to a trader for margin trading, a kind of PAMM accounts,
Portfolio account - transferring of funds to a trader for long-term portfolio management.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

As an investor, you will receive 45% of the profit earned as a result of the trader's work. The functionality will be represented by 3 types of investment accounts:

CopyTrade - copying the strategies of transactions of leading traders,
ShareTrade accounts - transferring of funds to a trader for margin trading, a kind of PAMM accounts,
Portfolio account - transferring of funds to a trader for long-term portfolio management.

What criteria will you use to select traders for your team?
dima234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.
Loxness

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.

Yes, the subject of cryptocurrencies is developing around the world, but for some reason the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

Yes, the subject of cryptocurrencies is developing around the world, but for some reason the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling.

The fall in the price of coins is a temporary measure, very soon they will again grow in price, this is a market situation, nothing more.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

The fall in the price of coins is a temporary measure, very soon they will again grow in price, this is a market situation, nothing more.

AZ tokens are not yet traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, what kind of drop are we talking about?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

And on which exchanges will be traded AZ and when to start trading? What exchanges are you negotiating with?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

I understand Roger Ver is advisor here but seeing results of his advocacy in his own coin you can imagine what kind of business skills he has. My intention isn't to complain but want to show the other side of the image as some people are giving too much importance to his attachment. Right now small investors are capitulated or is afraid to put money in anything. I am watching this project for quite sometimes but didn't move towards it.
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

And on which exchanges will be traded AZ and when to start trading? What exchanges are you negotiating with?

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

AZ token will be available after the end of the ICO. You will be able to trade it on our multi-currency exchange and on other decentralized and centralized exchanges.
We have different strategies. Regarding the first one - AZ token will primarily be listed on Bitsane and our own Azbit Exchange - then it will be possible to get an access to other major sites. According to the second one - from January our token will be listed on top exchanges, such as Bittrex, HitBTC. Btw, Bittrex are already ready to have a deal
Bittrex and HitBTC exchanges are extremely popular, I am sure they will play a positive role in the promotion of the token.
NeZoX

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Bittrex and HitBTC exchanges are extremely popular, I am sure they will play a positive role in the promotion of the token.

Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC is in the top 10 of the best exchanges, it is a huge platform for work, many large investors work for HitBTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: