Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ASICMiner Publicly Looking for Potential Customers/Partners for New Chips  (Read 54973 times)
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:52:21 AM

Anyone actually contact FriedCat? Seems like 100's of PMs and emails and no one got a reply.

How do you know he got 100's of emails and and PMs? How do you know nobody got a reply? The people he replied to are working with him now, not announcing the fact he replied to them to the world.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:03:02 AM

Anyone actually contact FriedCat? Seems like 100's of PMs and emails and no one got a reply.

How do you know he got 100's of emails and and PMs? How do you know nobody got a reply? The people he replied to are working with him now, not announcing the fact he replied to them to the world.

Easily.

No one posted they got a reply. There are at least 30 people said they PM'd and emailed. Easily 100's have tried contact him. 5 or 6 from our own collective have tried. 0 response. I think the BIG INVESTOR idea probably the result. Money talks community has to walk.

Open Source ASIC chip beginning to look like the only real viable option.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:49:19 PM

Don't panic! Really! The tapeout should occur about now. AM will have reference chips by the end of February and are going to get back to all people interested when they have the chips tested and their actual specifications determined. Friedcat is committed to give an announcement before March and I'd be puzzled if this happens before about February 25th.
Wait for the actual final offer and you'll be fine.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:48:41 PM

I got reply about share transfer this week. So Friedcat is alive. I assume he's waiting on detailed specs from tapeout. If Friedcat speaks, he's telling the facts, not bullshits like everyone else in mining market. So just be patient ...

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
CoinChex

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Don't panic! Really! The tapeout should occur about now. AM will have reference chips by the end of February and are going to get back to all people interested when they have the chips tested and their actual specifications determined. Friedcat is committed to give an announcement before March and I'd be puzzled if this happens before about February 25th.
Wait for the actual final offer and you'll be fine.

I have to believe this is spot on. I've worked with a few ASIC companies and they either communicate well or not at all.  Friedcat has a long history in this business, I anticipate communication from him or his team in the next few weeks.
dairy100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

seems like friedcat is still nowhere to be found
minerpumpkin

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:28:17 PM

I just got word that the next announcement is now expected to be given 'after the first week of March' and that 'everything is still on track'.
So don't hold your breath for an announcement today or tomorrow, but I feel that said announcement will be the publication of the final specifications and the details on how to order gen3 chips.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:30:53 AM

I just got word that the next announcement is now expected to be given 'after the first week of March' and that 'everything is still on track'.
So don't hold your breath for an announcement today or tomorrow, but I feel that said announcement will be the publication of the final specifications and the details on how to order gen3 chips.

Nice timing. I will certainly be eager to get these into a Wasp.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
minerpumpkin

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:29:13 PM

Nice timing. I will certainly be eager to get these into a Wasp.

Good! We need as many good board/miner developer as possible! I believe they'll make excellent chips, and don't forget that ASICMiner is reliable!

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:20:26 AM

This seems to be around the time to start watching this thread so putting in an observant post for the ANN

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:29:12 AM

Maybe this is all some form of market research Grin
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:13:17 PM

Maybe this is all some form of market research Grin

Huh
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:38:17 AM

I am also looking for what he is selling, except shares...  Huh

empoweoqwj

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:16:10 AM

He is selling chips. Have you contacted him?
willBTC

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:58:48 PM

to be clear, Friedcat has selled all his shares out 1 year before at the price 0.1 per share.

all the shares owner who buy at IPO price have been rewarded much.

Now , Friedcat just working hard and focus on 3-generation chips , be patient, sample chips maybe will be out this month.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERTUBE
         The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far              Discover now!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

to be clear, Friedcat has selled all his shares out 1 year before at the price 0.1 per share.
Now , Friedcat just working hard and focus on 3-generation chips , be patient, sample chips maybe will be out this month.
Is there any thread about selling these chips? However, I will try to PM him also.

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

Wink this is that thread.
But mainly for resellers and/or board manufacturers, looking to buy greater quantities.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:09:00 PM

Is there any thread about selling these chips? However, I will try to PM him also.

It depends on how many you want. He made it clear he is looking for *volume* buyers. If you haven't got a reply, its because you aren't talking FC kind of numbers unfortunately.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

It depends on how many you want. He made it clear he is looking for *volume* buyers. If you haven't got a reply, its because you aren't talking FC kind of numbers unfortunately.

anyone had a reply yet?
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:50:08 PM

I wish they had specified their defition of high volume. It probably would have saved them a lot of PMS and emails, and given us an idea of the requirements for consideration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: