Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRC] Prospercoin Classic  (Read 79142 times)
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:55:14 PM

I can see your point and in some respects i can agree to what you have said. Bitcoin started out with a handful of people and look where it is now. The faucet will be up soon we promise but the dev is developing everything himself to get it right.

Faucet online wallet payment acceptance etc etc.

It takes time.

You can get 0.2 on polinex and i will send you 2.5 coins myself as a way to say thank you for your input.

As for premined by few well thats not true thecoin had a totally fair start announced on 2 forums soft start - 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimoto's gravity well adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

I will send you 2.5 Loz
f1ndm3h

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:00:16 PM

I can see your point and in some respects i can agree to what you have said. Bitcoin started out with a handful of people and look where it is now. The faucet will be up soon we promise but the dev is developing everything himself to get it right.

It takes time.

You can get 0.2 on polinex and i will send you 2.5 coins myself as a way to say thank you for your input.

As for premined by few well thats not true 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimotos adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

I will send you 2.5 Loz

Thank you for your kind donation Smiley
Ok I like the concept if you wanna do something right it takes time so yes. But why release the coin if some stuff are ready?
What I am saying is that most of people will come in here and see that its already launched so no point to begin mining it.

But on the other hand chinese markets should be able to push this coin's price up Smiley

So lets see what happens.
Zatamas

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:01:15 PM

i like it Wink
itsallpc

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:06:40 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 02:28:03 PM by itsallpc

It takes time.

As for premined by few well thats not true 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimotos adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

Remember this is quite a rare coin and the hash rate is low Wink Wink Wink Wink

I will send you 2.5 Loz

Ok I like the concept if you wanna do something right it takes time so yes. But why release the coin if some stuff are ready?
What I am saying is that most of people will come in here and see that its already launched so no point to begin mining it.

But on the other hand chinese markets should be able to push this coin's price up Smiley

Because the whole concept is to let the coin grow slowly . In the end it will create a better coin with a solid footing. As the coin grows we develop more and more uses for the coin.

The fact is as a small miner you should be happy that you can mine quietly and not have the multipools etc take your stake.

But if multipools etc join in kimoto's will defend all miners from hi diff long retarget times Smiley

The whole concept is not rushing let all miners have a fair share and build community and quality development around prospercoin with real world uses and of course tap in to the Very large Chinese domestic market place. ( this in itself will add considerable value to the coin over the mid to longterm)

We want to build value that takes time

prospercoin is not looking to be a pump an dump or scam coin we want to build up into something meaningful and useful. We are not looking for fast profit etc.

In Mean the head dev has shown his face his country and contact info etc because he means to take prospercoin high and is not ashamed of his coin because it is honest and he has a plan!

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins? You can see In Mean and his team etc etc here https://www.facebook.com/inmean

at the  moment hash rate is low you get about 100 coins per mh's / per day grab them wilst you can
f1ndm3h

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

It takes time.

I will send you 2.5 Loz

Because the whole concept is to let the coin grow slowly . In the end it will create a better coin with a solid footing. As the coin grows we develop more and more uses for the coin.

The fact is as a small miner you should be happy that you can mine quietly and not have the multipools etc take your stake.

But if multipools etc join in kimoto's will defend all miners from hi diff long retarget times Smiley

The whole concept is not rushing let all miners have a fair share and build community and quality development around prospercoin with real world uses and of course tap in to the Very large Chinese domestic market place. ( this in itself will add considerable value to the coin over the mid to longterm)

prospercoin is not looking to be a pump an dump or scam coin we want to build up into something meaningful and useful. We are not looking for fast profit etc.

In Mean the head dev has shown his face his country and contact info etc because he means to take prospercoin high and is not ashamed of his coin because it is honest and he has a plan!

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins?

Your facts seem interesting and nice Smiley
Lets see what will happen Cheesy From my side I will spread the word around to my people.
itsallpc

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:29:28 PM

It takes time.

I will send you 2.5 Loz

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins?

Your facts seem interesting and nice Smiley
Lets see what will happen Cheesy From my side I will spread the word around to my people.

The prosercoin team appreciates it and here you can meet the main dev In Mean https://www.facebook.com/inmean you can see his team etc here Smiley

We want all members of the propercoin community TO PROSPER with us
inmean (OP)

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

New version of Windows client, look a bit fancy
https://mega.co.nz/#!k5tREDZL!ggYYHRinieSWlo6bxeDFANfAne3r1EPHb_xZ4XytRLQ
itsallpc

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

virustotal on new file
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e85a75635fb3ea0d58d02bf8e496addae10ddc7d511b9d378f16552cab8ecdda/analysis/1391437967/

Thank you In Mean can you get the faucet up as soon as possible please thanks
inmean (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:38:05 PM

Tomorrow i train a team of web developer to work on that, we will get a group of website up, one is not enough.
The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done
itsallpc

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:42:35 PM

Tomorrow i train a team of web developer to work on that, we will get a group of website up, one is not enough.
The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done

yes this The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done and faucet are our main short term goals..

itsallpc

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:46:15 PM

New wallet looks great! Prosper is an excellent name for this coin.  Fair launch and has a chance of growing into a coin with long term value.  Looking forward to Prosper faucet...

Also check https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/775-prospercoin-prc/ for possible giveaways in the future

Thank you pm me your address i will send you something

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS HERE that is against the rules of this forum.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:58:01 PM

but it seems like the new logo is much worse?
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

but it seems like the new logo is much worse?
Yes, I much prefer the Vulcan salute.  It goes perfectly with the name of the coin and a good attractant for interest in the coin. The only slight negative was that the original version didn't look too clear when scaling down to a small sized image but I'm sure that could have been fixed.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
inmean (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:59:32 PM

Will hire artist, we will still keep old coin Logo Cheesy, will find the way to work on that
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

Will hire artist, we will still keep old coin Logo Cheesy, will find the way to work on that

Keep up the good work!  Smiley

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Diziet

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:22:12 PM

What did the new logo represent? I tried to make out something Chinese in it, but what I see looks rather like a combination of a sickle and a crescent.

Anyway, it would probably be a good idea for a Prospercoin design to attract the Chinese demographic. 
Joe4782

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:59:33 PM

Virustotal on the zip file ...

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1f15955b5f8e79d0ba242260430abacd280a8cccd3e04d492c43c69bdfde1f79/analysis/1391457414/
Nullu

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

Could you not have just said "the wallet is clean"?

The wallet is clean.  Tongue

Joe4782

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:08:48 PM

Sorry    Sad
Nullu

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

It's ok. Just don't want to spread unnecessary alarm.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: