Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

The factors that can affect the value of bitcoin is to the volume of users would quit by doing business in bitcoin because of disappointing and harassing with their own country by making a strict regulations and totally ban even in promotion and advertisement is prohibited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

Hacks are the most common factor to blame that affect bitcoin.  A lot of investors lose confidence in the market and the trust in exchanges and it's very hard to make them come back. Because in one exchange, hackers can take millions of dollars to dump the price of bitcoin easily.
Bitcoin has unstable market as the value fluctuates and moves from lower to higher and then from higher to lower. So it is an unstable market affects with some factors mainly the demand of people, the promotions, huge investments at a time and the news we hear and spread daily. The current market is of low value and this is due to the low buying rate which affects the value.
thasia.prillia

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

rising or falling bitcoin values are influenced by many factors, for example, some products that bans bitcoin can lower the price of bitcoin. for example, facebook, twitter, and others. and for the rise in bitcoin prices can be affected by some countries that allow bitcoin to be used as a valid means of payment in their respective countries.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

most important factor that effort bitcoin is the news related to government agencies take action on cryptocurrency exchange and hacking news
I think the demand and supply dictates what would be the value of bitcoin in terms of prices as long as people keep dumping their bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin will drop but if people keep buying and the majority of users hold their bitcoin and I think it is the time that bitcoin price will increase.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

most important factor that effort bitcoin is the news related to government agencies take action on cryptocurrency exchange and hacking news
I think the demand and supply dictates what would be the value of bitcoin in terms of prices as long as people keep dumping their bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin will drop but if people keep buying and the majority of users hold their bitcoin and I think it is the time that bitcoin price will increase.

The recovery of bitcoin will happen but I think it's not happen today, maybe we wait for how many months ,the best thing we can do now while the price are down is to buy more and wait for the recovery of bitcoin .
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

according to the demand and supply law the more users or the more investor in bitcoin the possibility that the market price or the value of bitcoin makes higher. But eventually the factors may affect the value of bitcoin is the fake news in the internet that may cause fear to the users to not use the bitcoin system because of that the demand will get low and the value affects too.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

the factors affecting price conditions and bitcoin values are from the very high demand effect and from the very limited supply as bitcoin gets harder then bitcoin and bitcoin will be very expensive.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

The factors that can affect the value of bitcoin is to the volume of users would quit by doing business in bitcoin because of disappointing and harassing with their own country by making a strict regulations and totally ban even in promotion and advertisement is prohibited.
In different time different factors are there which can influence the bitcoin price, for example when japan declare bitcoin as legal currency, bitcoin price pickup accelerator and bitcoin rice start increasing its price, but when china banned ICOs in their country we also examined a very strong selling pressure and the price fell down to 1800$, i think we should only focus on good news about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Basically, panic selling of new investors,some bad news about hacking on exchangers are the main reasons why value of bitcoin and altcoins are affected.And from what I have read from the news that Bithumb a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange has been hacked and almost $31 million worth of cryptocurrencies being stolen.This is another bad news for us bitcoiners and that's the reason why market prices are down quickly in just a matter of days.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

I think one of the most factors that really affects bitcoin is the mass media reports that destruct the image of bitcoin and influence many investors to sell their bitcoin investment.
We are all creating the value of bitcoin, the greatest factor that affects the value of bitcoin is us since we are the user/investor and we are the one creating
the value of it so if we all gonna panic with what would happen in the future, screaming all day why the price is low, what's the reason of it, that is why we should need to keep calm.

I agree with you, everyone of us plays a big role in bitcoin world or shall I say affects the value of bitcoin because one reason is that we are bitcoin user we also invested. The amount we invest helps a lot to make the value increase. That is why whatever may happen let us be ready and think positively because everything has a reasons.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

For me,it is adoption..we had a spike in the value of bitcoin late last year as there was a huge influx of newcomers to cryptocurrencies, the network was over crowded. The predictions that butch will be astronomical  is based on a globa scalel adoption premise.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

many factors affect the bitcoin, and the most effect on bitcoin is human, because humans are objects that use bitcoin ...
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
Indeed. I do also think that FUDS from other people can now be considered to be the major contributing factor that affects the Bitcoin price movement in the virtual market in which people are now desperately selling their holdings for them to be able to save themselves on suffering into a great loss which we do not want to happen on our money but really do happen and makes the suffering grow to an even larger range because we are all being affected with those people doing panic selling since they are increasing the great number of demands in the low price which many people do prefer to buy on this times.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

Speculators, hackers, community, each person can have affects of its. Especially the rewards for mining it at the future, reduce block by block.
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

I think the factor involve on affecting btc value and the greatest contributed could be the population.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

simple law of demand and supply. market crash with so much negative news about bitcoin and government interfering with different regulation, btc take a dip newbies with weak hands that joined december on btc aths sell out fearing to lose more then scammers and pnd group and whales. We, people who believe in btc and blockchain just need to be strong (though hard to do that if you're losing more than 75%) but in trading we only lose when we sell. just hodl and we will see better future.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

There are a lot of factors:
1 HardFork,
2 official prohibitions on the use of crypto-currencies in some countries,
3 state regulation,
4 media (positive or negative news)
5 supply and demand
This is not all factors, but as an example, because of them, prices can go either up or down
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

There are various factors that you have to consider when observing the price of bitcoins since its volatile value depends upon these instances:

• News circulating the globe - One factor that many investors tend to overlook is the news circulating. When a country prohibits the utilization of cryptocurrency or if they announce something that is prejudicial in any way, expect prices to drop in the market;
  • Media - all forms of media can affect the value of bitcoin as if they announce or manipulate the public, it might sway the decisions of some investors or stop new ones from investing. This also includes famous investors that gives their opinion on cryptocurrency- which ultimately affects the decisions of some individuals into investing; and
  • Law of supply and demand - with all being said, the law of supply and demand significantly affects the price of bitcoin and is relevant from the ones that I mentioned above.

Cryptocurrencies, in general, are decentralized and volatile in nature which makes them the perfect vessel for short-term or long-term investment depending on the goal of an investor. But if you are considering in investing, you should do your research before investing in order to prevent any loss from incurring due to negligence or being irresponsible.[/list]

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

There are many factors that affect the price value of bitcoin and one of this is the simple supply and demand factor, many have accused that the whales are contributing this price value of the market to volatility of the altcoins , because if the whales that has a huge capital of bitcoin investment when they dump their bitcoin then there will be so much supply of coin in market and this makes the price down, because there are a lot of supply in the coin market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

In theory, supply and demand are factors that influence the value of Bitcoin. If demand for Bitcoin increases, its price will increase and vice versa. However, I now find that the most influential factor in the price of Bitcoin is the news is related to cryptocurrency and most of the news is negative. Everyone can see that the value of Bitcoin is easily dropped when there is a lot of bad news related to the crypto market. Now, it still can't recover, hoping that Bitcoin will soon be back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: