Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

One major factor affecting BTC is the fear and panic around it. This is mostly caused by the media people. They say all sort of things against Bitcoin and they are the tool for disseminating info to the outside world and so whatever they carry outside is what they also take. Also Government influence has a huge impact on the value of Bitcoin, and we have recently witnessed that from the beginning of this year.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

What determines the value of Bitcoin is the behavior of investors. The more positive news we hear about the bitcoin, the greater the value of bitcoin.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

I would argue that the value of Bitcoin is influenced by the market response to Bitcoin itself, depending on how the market responds to Bitcoin users or Bitcoin miners themselves.
If the market response to Bitcoin rises then the price will go up, and vice versa if the market response to Bitcoin down then the price will come down.
Many factors affect the value of Bitcoin but the major factor is the negative statements and news. With this negative news Bitcoin affects up to some extent and not permanently but for the time being the value alters. Similarly the positive news about the Bitcoin encourages people to take the ways straight towards the market.

The CEOs and founders of large companies and the reputed companies say positively about the Bitcoin because they know better the future world is of cryptocurrency and this contribute to the increase in demand for people.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

There are so many factors that affects the value of bitcoin. Some major factors are demand supply imbalance, FUD, speculations etc. One of the important factors is so many news which are positive or negative affect the market.
No doubt that the reason that you have given which affect the price of BTCs are all true and the major one between them is the demand of BTCs. When the use of BTCs increase in market, it means its demand has increased and now, people will get BTCs in much higher price than they were getting before as the shortage of BTCs has occurred in market just like the shortage of food or water.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Mainly the supply in the market greatly affects the peice of any crypto currency. If there is more supply then the price is low. If there is a huge demand then the price is huge. That's whwre whales come into play. If there is alot of supply in the market then they will buy a buttload of it to increase the price then up and sell them to tank the price.

Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Bitcoin has become so versatile with its value and a popular investment that has made me believe that investor psychology is the most influential characteristic of the value of bitcoin. Then there will be government, media and decentralized supply (mining).
The increase the number of investors and the demand to have bitcoin has the big role in bitcoin versatility and unstable value. Even there is limited supply, there are many that contribute with the which make hard to bitcoin to increase the value and gain profit.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Many Factors that affect the value or price of Bitcoin, one and this is a factor of extraordinary influence on the price of Bitcoin, this factor is News, good bad news or good news is very influential. because with the news, it can affect the minds of Bitcoin actors. the second is Supply and demand bitcoin, the higher the demand, the price will also be higher, but otherwise the higher the supply of Bitcoin, then the price will be lower.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

a negative assessment of bitcoin will reduce the interest to invest it may lead to lower bitcoin prices.and otherwise the good reputation of bitcoin will stimulate investors to mine and invest bitcoin it can increase the high number of marketing

yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

There is several factor that affects the value of bitcoin. The major factor is demand and supply.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

a negative assessment of bitcoin will reduce the interest to invest it may lead to lower bitcoin prices.and otherwise the good reputation of bitcoin will stimulate investors to mine and invest bitcoin it can increase the high number of marketing

A lot of factors can be considered that directly or indirectly affect bitcoin value. One of those is the effect of supply and demand. Secondly the rate of people who invests in bitcoin as well as the feedbacks from the influential people who joined in bitcoin. Positive or negative comments or news in social media also affects btc value.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Why do not you do research in the forum before opening these kinds of topics? I have already given a lot of information about this topic, so I think it is unnecessary to write much explanation about it. If you learn to do some research, be sure that you have taken your word. Anyway, I will reply to your problem briefly;
- Request
- Pump and dump movements
- Volume and volatility

It is possible to rank such factors. As I said, many factors are explained in detail on different topics, so writing more is unreasonable. I hope you will open it later and you will learn to do research on the topics and open your quest when your research is unanswered.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Bitcoin's price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.
The factors that influence the value of bitcoin are their real contribution to the community, its benefits, its attraction to the community, government policies, supply and demand of markets. and they affect the economics of hungry with these digital coins
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

My opinion on the matter. 1) the price will rise or fall from the demand for bitcoin. The more hype, the higher the price. 2) the price may rise or fall, from the volume of production (mining). 3) the price may rise or fall from the laws and regulations of the state, banks, media. 4) Bad or good news about It technology, which are released through ICO/ in which the price of coins skyrocketed x1000 because of the huge demand of the product. I can list many, but these are the main ones.

Good points on #1 and #2, but i do wonder about #3... unless every single country bans / puts heavy regulations on Crypto, the circulation will still exist and price/demand should stay (or grow?).

Unless the internet shuts down, I don't really see any way that value of Crypto will decline to 0 anytime soon.  Undecided

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

There are some factors that affects bitcoins price like spreading fake news on social medias some peoples hate crypto and they keep making false stories about bitcoin existence most of the time they make some articles that bitcoin is fraud and people uses this to deceived people and probably the government is one that want bitcoin pull down.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

There are content creators who are creating articles and news about cryptocurrency and those people are being affected negatively or positively depending on how much coin they are holding so they might sell or hold their coins depending on how they will react.

gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

There are content creators who are creating articles and news about cryptocurrency and those people are being affected negatively or positively depending on how much coin they are holding so they might sell or hold their coins depending on how they will react.
but them are not give big effect to market.usually used to pump coins or tokens.the most factor that have big influence to market only finance regulator that issue important policy for crypto future
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

I vote the number 1 and number 2 as my serious affect to bitcoin value. Regulations that base from government and changing laws about crypto are enough to decrease bitcoin price and also increase bitcoin value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: