Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

There are many factors that affects the value of Bitcoin mainly, the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin's supply is limited, we all know it is just 21 Million, hence the demand would be a great factor in the rising or falling of its value. If there is a lot of demand, then the price will go up, same goes when there is no or decreasing demand, the price will go down. FUDs would have great effect on the people's interest, that interest the the core source of the demand, hence it will have a big hand on the activity. Most of the time it is volatile because the source of interest would be the people, more often than not, people tend to act based on emotions, panic etc.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

In my opinion, the main factor affecting the bitcoin value is the level of market demand. If market demand is high, then the price will certainly increase and vice versa. Then the news factor. How the news was mentioned about Bitcoin. If the news contains negative elements usually bitcoin prices become down.
tudglien

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

The cost of mining is the most direct factor that affects the value of Bitcoin.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Our ongoing research reveals four factors that affect the price of Bitcoin. These include media hype and uptake by peers, political uncertainty and risk (such as the election of Donald Trump or the vote for Brexit), moves by governments and regulators, and the governance of Bitcoin itself.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Bitcoin price is being controlled by Miners of BTC they are trying to eliminate smaller units of Mining to overtake the market of mining and supermacy
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I ponder the components that can impact the bitcoin cost is horrendous news or FUD's that would holders have the capacity to offer their bitcoin in light of the way that they trust that the cost of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some social occasion of a pump and dump that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are various swindlers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is the reason people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

In my opinion, the main factor affecting the bitcoin value is the level of market demand. If market demand is high, then the price will certainly increase and vice versa. Then the news factor. How the news was mentioned about Bitcoin. If the news contains negative elements usually bitcoin prices become down.
indeed news that contains negative factors to the bitcoin is very make down the price of bitcoin. especially when there are still many gosib circulating about bitcoin. so now the situation pasr it less improved.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

yes the factors that affect the value of bitcoin one of them negative issues and bitcoin scam websites under the guise of investment.
Current value is 6745 dollar which came after increase in value this morning which is a step towards better future. This improvement is due to the demand of people which is responsible for price movement as it moved in upward direction so it indicates that the demand rate increased. If this increase continues to grow in the upcoming days then we all may get benefit soon in high market.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

Apart from bad news, political instability, pump and dump and other factors which have been mentioned their is also the problem of propaganda-like bitcoin is dead, it shall never rise again, government will ban crypto soon etc all this  have a destructive influence on bitcoin
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

The first factor that affects the value of bitcoin is the Animal spirits. Economists have long had a notion that psychological factors affect investor decisions. This is called “animal spirits” and refers to investors making decisions based on the behaviour of other market participants and their own intuitions, rather than hard analysis.Analysis of the price of Bitcoin shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the price. Then the Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency. Next is the Regulatory moves , Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use. Finally is the Bitcoin’s governance,although Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, some decisions about how it will work or evolve need to be made from time to time. These also have an impact on the price.The software used to verify Bitcoin transactions is created by developers and is run by miners (the global network people who verify Bitcoin transactions).
vessing

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

The first factor that affects the value of bitcoin is the Animal spirits. Economists have long had a notion that psychological factors affect investor decisions. This is called “animal spirits” and refers to investors making decisions based on the behaviour of other market participants and their own intuitions, rather than hard analysis.Analysis of the price of Bitcoin shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the price. Then the Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency. Next is the Regulatory moves , Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use. Finally is the Bitcoin’s governance,although Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, some decisions about how it will work or evolve need to be made from time to time. These also have an impact on the price.The software used to verify Bitcoin transactions is created by developers and is run by miners (the global network people who verify Bitcoin transactions).
The price of bitcoin is influenced by many factors and the speculative component in it is still quite high, but the crypto currency is developing and an interesting future awaits it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

I think one of the most important factors that possibly affect the value of bitcoin is its popularity and demand for it, just as the owners of a large number of bitcoins can influence the price.
So we can say that a threat to popularity is a threat to the demand of the coins and it will result in price drop. Quite logical. Not just that but the growing number of hackers in the market makes it uncomfortable and risky to invest in crypto.

This leads to price drop. One has to have the important skills to keep the wallet secure. Volatility is another reason due to which in the down market, people sell their coins and it further drops the value. Government ban on the technology is another reason among many.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

bitcoin price itself is very easily influenced if there is continuous bad news about this then the price is automatic and sustainable for kedep
Few factors which have affect on the value of Bitcoin including the demand rate factor which has great affect on it and alters in the direction in which the demand rate moves. Furthermore negative news in the market when people have negative perceptions about market affects the demand rate. Now days the up going value indicates that demand rate is increasing which is a good sign.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

bitcoin price itself is very easily influenced if there is continuous bad news about this then the price is automatic and sustainable for kedep
Few factors which have affect on the value of Bitcoin including the demand rate factor which has great affect on it and alters in the direction in which the demand rate moves. Furthermore negative news in the market when people have negative perceptions about market affects the demand rate. Now days the up going value indicates that demand rate is increasing which is a good sign.
1. Demand: If the demand of Bitcoin is more in relation to supply then this causes an increase in its price. Since supply is fixed, it is expected that the price will keep on increasing.
2. Government regulations: This has a direct affect on the demand of Bitcoin among investors. Regulations made against Bitcoin will obviously decrease its demand and regulations in favor of it will increase it.
3. Community: The community of Bitcoin also affects its value. Bitcoin’s community exhibits great faith in Bitcoin which helps to keep Bitcoin the king of the market despite so many more cryptos coming up.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

What do you mean by the value of bitcoin? Do you mean the price or the reputation of bitcoin? Because if its price i think the only thing that can effect to his value is selling panic. And if you tell the the reputation the only thing that can maie here reputation is the scam and fake news

Maybe she's saying they're surprised consist only about fake news and economic in whole world. But cryptocurrency is independent, so when the price of it is independent too.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

To refer to the factors that have a great impact on the value of bitcoin, I think it is "phishing." Those who have used bitcoin to go deceive others have this great effect on the value of bitcoin.
Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I think many factors affects on the value of bitcoin, such as popularization, the situation around cryptocurrencies, as time showed to us once, even news bad or good can affect at bitcoin's value, so it not just demand and supply like everyone think.  And  I also think same factors also affect on the altcoins value.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I think one of the factors that affects the value of coin is the fake news being heard by people who holds Bitcoin and this cause a panic and sold their bitcoins because they fear that its price will fall.
For me the factors that affects the value of bitcoin is when a lot of holders is doing panic selling because it is resulting a huge dump on the value of bitcoin so i think the best thing that all the holders should do is to just trust and hold there bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
Well FUD is the number cause of panic that is why bitcoin price is on dip then whales are manipulating the price of bitcoin and I think their the reason that can cause FUD because after selling their bitcoin at the peak price they will make a scenario that can cause panic to the users so after that happen they will buy at the low price and it is in the cycle so we need enough knowledge to never lose our money again.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
The real question cause of really good news. I even though it was reported that bitcoin and technology. I even the most painful and other cryptocurrency and technology, and other informational the market is really a good idea for the groceries or a great way my life. Cause we have been working
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: